Mar 20, 2022
Is there a way to transfer saves? Played 0.24.2 but if I have to replay it from the start I'll probably wait a while before I go again.
Apparently yes, you need to start over because this version introduces new features wich also reject the past saves you made in past versions. This is why I usually don't play games in development unless they're short or too good, lol.

Mar 16, 2020
Apparently yes, you need to start over because this version introduces new features wich also reject the past saves you made in past versions. This is why I usually don't play games in development unless they're short or too good, lol.
Yeah I usually do a quick trial during development to see what they have to offer, especially for things that has good reviews, and then wait until the game is released, but for many games that have saves that transfer I just play and come back in a few patches and keep playing.

Feb 26, 2018
I'd just like some clarification:

Is the Steam version of this game the same as the Patreon version? As in, do all of the Patreon-exclusive features still apply to the Steam version?
I tried looking at the comments section twice, but I couldn't find a clear "yes or no" answer.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Wait, I was reading through the thread, does this game seriously not have a simple manual save feature?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes