Sartan

May 3, 2018
Hi, can anyone have a games from this series, called SUMMER SPECIAL and TOSHIKO 2?
They are availbale here on some page (can't remember the number though). Maybe the OP should be updated.
If you whant a specific one:
All premium, listed below, thanks to all users who shared them at first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It have also a pack with all game:
And files to unlock everything, read here.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I just wish you can play as female in these games. You know, who wouldn't like a little girl/girl action?

RyouHB

Jun 10, 2018
I'm an old Patreon subscriber of this dev, stop subscribing around the time they changed Reika's relationship to MC from little sister to a childhood friend.

So here's my question: Do they ever consider changing Reika back or at least releasing incest patch? Now that I heard Reika is going to be added to their new game too.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still wish these games would also have the option to play as female, because of the game's point-of-view you can easily swap the main character with a girl and very little value would be lost. Look at how Bad Memories handle it.

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
From their patreon:

GENERAL
Quick update this week as we're focusing on getting through v0.12. There isn't a whole lot to show just yet, but development so far is going smoothly.
July's sketch will be done sometime in the coming week.

Q:LHS v0.13 ROOM POLL RESULTS
After applying the weighed votes, "Dinner Date Room (Public sex)" won with 30% and will be included in Quickie Hotel for v0.13! This concludes the polls for v0.13. We'll start v0.14 polls after the v0.12 build has been released.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!

GENERAL

Quick update this week as we're focusing on getting through v0.12. There isn't a whole lot to show just yet, but development so far is going smoothly.
July's sketch will be done sometime in the coming week.

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone know if Happy Valentines Day with Professor Belmont was only ever the 45 second teaser on Twitter? Or was there an extended version of it?

Reactions: ABDOOL

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019

Quickie: Reika (Premium) - Public Release!
Hey All!
Happy Halloween!!
To celebrate Halloween this year, the premium release of Quickie: Reika is now available to the public! It's been roughly two years (time goes by so quickly!) since the patron release, where we introduced Reika for the first time and Satomi very kindly invited us to her Halloween party.
Attached to this post is the SWF file if you want to play it locally. (If you need help running the file, please see our ).
If you're wanting to play it online, you can do so here:
|
Note: We currently don't have any further plans to release other premium versions of our games publicly.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes