VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quirky Quarantine [v0.1.1] [Naughtynimbus]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Title says 1.0, change log says 0.1 .... nitpicking perhaps, but some might take it as got more content than it have, maybe...

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
How much content are we sitting on right now? Judging by the previews it's either hella rushed or there's plenty of content since they were able to advance the story up to a point where we're getting blowjobs from the mom :D
I'm definetely trying that one later but i would appreciate if somebody would let me know which of those two possibilities are we dealing with here.
It's the former.

Avoid this trash

Reactions: Draverik

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The summary says that the player will decide which path they will take yet the Kinetic novel tag is also included...?

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
The summary says that the player will decide which path they will take yet the Kinetic novel tag is also included...?

I was at an end trying to figure if it will be more kinetic than multiple choice driven visual novel, yes it's multiple choice for which method you act upon primal or affectionate. But I'm going to implement a karma system at a much later date, I'm using the K.I.S.S "keep it simple stupid" kind implementation for now. As I don't know if this game will be of interest to most.

Here's my plan for every release:
main story affects every release and is linear, no choice available. (1-3 sex scenes)
karma primal path choice +1 (1-3 sex scenes)
karma affectionate path choice +1 (1-3 sex scenes)

However like so many other games it's still pretty much a kinetic hybrid throughout most of it. I don't want to give the impression that you're going to be able to have a character recall your choice you've made before or have the game environment change in any major fashion yet.

I'd love to actually have hybrid kinetic/visual novel tag but this seems more honest.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm a little worried if everyone turns into a sex crazed zombie what is stopping them from getting their sex from anyone... what I want to ask is there going to NTR in it (I know there isn't a tag for it now)?

Personally, I would prefer no NTR...

Reactions: Red88

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Holy fuck, these animations are just amazing. Is this made in Virt-A-Mate? Models kind of remind me of that program

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I am getting an extremely strange "unwanted app" error, about how windows stopped it from working, I swear the monkeys at microsoft just take a shit on the keyboard and see what happens.

The error message tells me to go to app control and it keeps happening no matter what I turn off.
Any advice?

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I am getting an extremely strange "unwanted app" error, about how windows stopped it from working, I swear the monkeys at microsoft just take a shit on the keyboard and see what happens.

The error message tells me to go to app control and it keeps happening no matter what I turn off.
Any advice?
I solved it, turns out it only updates the setting change if you close the error message.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes