VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quirky Quarantine [v0.1.1] [Naughtynimbus]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
My bad English say: ONE FKING YEAR PASS!
And what ? Naughtynimbus stated since the beginning that he doesn't make this game for the money but only because he wants to...
The proof of that is that since the beginning in April 2021 there is no way that his fans can give him money...

And if he does not have the desire or the time to devote to his game, he is in no way indebted to those, like me and you, who would like to see more of this story...

I just made a quick check and your affirmation, that the dev post something as soon as someone spoke about his lack of"work", isn't even true...
March 8 2022 someone posted : "It's been almost a year and still no updates"
The response from the dev was July 5th... It seems that the "instantaneity" you spoke about can take a few months...

Last edited:

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Well, it seems that if we talk bad about ur "work" u put a pic instantly. Maybe we need talk bad more often then... One year, man, one year... remember that... My bad English say: ONE FKING YEAR PASS!

EloyGrinch.png

And what ? Naughtynimbus stated since the beginning that he doesn't make this game for the money but only because he wants to...
The proof of that is that since the beginning in April 2021 there is no way that his fans can give him money...

And if he does not have the desire or the time to devote to his game, he is in no way indebted to those, like me and you, who would like to see more of this story...

I just made a quick check and your affirmation, that the dev post something as soon as someone spoke about his lack of"work", isn't even true...
March 8 2022 someone posted : "It's been almost a year and still no updates"
The response from the dev was July 5th... It seems that the "instantaneity" you spoke about can take a few months...
Don't worry about it, anyone with the name "grinch" is either a troll or someone who needs to touch some grass or smoke some, don't waste your time on people like him. So if you see more of his comments realize I find them funny and entertaining, just ignore it. I'm done responding to him, guy has issues lol.

Ok so I'm still working on the game, just only spending about hour a day since 10th till the 15th thanks to my stable diffusion addiction eating up my time from 1st-9th, then had to do a backup restore on my drives with Virt-A-Mate since one gave bad sectors. I'll leave another update at the end of the month. Hope you guys have a fun Halloween, because I sure am!

11/06/22
Sorry guys been busy not much time on the game sadly due to life, I spent little time making a Virt-A-Mate environment on Halloween but I haven't had much free time. I'll try to get back on track if you're checking in once and awhile. For your sanity best just to come to this thread once in a blue moon since I'm still busting my ass with my regular job.

Last edited:

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
See folks this is actually the reason things slowed down... Tuperr0, you and a few others are the cause last year. Why must I invest blood sweat and tears into something when I see unappreciative mean people get it without getting paid?

To the decent folk does this mean I give up? NO..! But it meant I deprioritized the project, I'm a passion driven individual, when I do something I do it because it ignites the fire of my imagination and makes me happy to make it.

It's not like I'm doing nothing or trolling folks, I'm active here! Just not on this account.
Here's what's transpired these last few months...
I've been busy with Virt-A-Mate,NovelAI,KoboldAI. Biggest thing though is VAMstory which is incredible, I can make a game directly in Virt-A-Mate with interactive story and dialogue selection, don't even need Ren'Py anymore! But still, Ren'py is the best for novels and targeting more audience and mobile devices.

I don't know if all of you know, but I own the account Virt-A-MILF and edited or created content and environments last year while working on QQ for a time, never been disrespected and it was easier to make content for...
Now though I need to finish up my Pokemon characters I'm going to give for free on that account since I don't like to waste what I made and I promised someone. I'll be releasing Deliah Ketchum,Ash Ketchum,Hex Maniac,Paldea mother for free.

Then TavernAI came out in January, it sidetracked me again..! Where I edited TavernAI to allow larger avatars and backgrounds thus turning it into essentially an AI chat VN novel generator. I've made 1400 edited avatar waifus and 600 CG backgrounds.
It's amazing, took up all my free time but it was worth it! And with curated sex backgrounds for various body types in POV perspective it was *chefs kiss* perfect..!

34563.PNG

Now what about QQ? Well after finishing up the release of the Pokemon MILFs and gals I'll get back to it this year.
I'm no longer responding to haters on this thread, I might give up on replies all together due to toxic nature of it and just put a Trello on the front page if anyone's still around.

fuzzy lumkins

Dec 11, 2020
That's the spirit. Fuck those guys. Its always the loudest few in tha room anyway. They just angry they didn't get their chocolate milk in the morning. I honestly don't know how they get through life flippin out all the time. And by tha way.....that halloween environment ... is amazing. Thanks, much appreciated. And thats why we are excited to see your content. You sir are a Master of detail. chuck's approval.gif

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Yeah thanks! You should check out the island I made. After all the bitching last year during a sweltering summer I took a break and focused on the vacation island that ate up a big chunk of QQ work with the teacher I had planned.
https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-pleasure-island.122430/#post-8455232
Eventually might add it to the games for vacation activity scenes.
Oh well, I need to finish up making Paldea mom's hair then release the girls for Virt-A-Mate soon on here. I'll make a trello soon for QQ.

drexor

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah thanks! You should check out the island I made. After all the bitching last year during a sweltering summer I took a break and focused on the vacation island that ate up a big chunk of QQ work with the teacher I had planned.
https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-pleasure-island.122430/#post-8455232
Eventually might add it to the games for vacation activity scenes.
Oh well, I need to finish up making Paldea mom's hair then release the girls for Virt-A-Mate soon on here. I'll make a trello soon for QQ.

yeah dude, the detail you put in your your content is insane. Dont worry about those annoying you. You can rest assured that you got long time fans waiting patiently...

Now if you could implement that "its a yard work life" scenes it would be amazing.

Reactions: filochard

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
yeah dude, the detail you put in your your content is insane. Dont worry about those annoying you. You can rest assured that you got long time fans waiting patiently...

Now if you could implement that "its a yard work life" scenes it would be amazing.

Yeah something like that requires full-time job amount of work, that dude really did a good job! Doesn't even feel like it's part of VAM... I rather wait for 2.x though since it's going to support fast loading for environments. And much better optimized and more open in Unity for development.

I'm actually happy though I got the abandoned tag, so expectations are set at low or none.
Right now though going to finish and release the Pokemon assets I've made for free on here then spend time on QQ.
Here's Paldea Mom I was working on today I'll soon release for VAM. Then need to fix Hex Maniac's hair, merge morphs and prepare for export. BTW sorry about the hand clipping, that ass is a pit for anything and anyone haha...
6236.png

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Im out of the loop is there coming any more mother and son incest content? I dont care what mom and son it is as long as its blood related and there will be pregnancy planned? :D
I'm working on QQ now again, I was hoping to feel less pressured with the abandoned tag... :confused: Only thing I can conjure up is some sex scene video clips soon from previously made content I have. No story, maybe a little skit with speech and thought bubbles though.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Dude take as much time as you need. I have the rest of my life left if we need to. Time is not a issue. :D

Im just cerious again because you did not answer my question. Will there be any breeding AND vaginal pregnancy sex with the mom in this game or any other content you make I love incest preggo bellies. :D
Yeah, that's one of my things I like too, if I finish any game there will be a few pregnancy sex scenes with larger breast and lactation with breastfeeding involved in the ending with all of the protagonist's family members or his small harem. It's also in one of my old Virt-A-Mate scenes for the Schreiber family mom and son scene I made while ago too on my Virt-A-MILF account for Virt-A-Mate here.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Can there be like solo stuff I personally only like the mom? But if you say that this game will have breeding and vaginal pregnancy sex with a big incest preggo belly with the son and mom then im here for the long run.

I hope you also add this to your other content.

And I look forward to the update.

Side note: Schreiber family?

Greetings.
Haha yeah, only two people at a time in my scenes due to my crappy PC. So no full on harem sex unless I use special means but rather wait for 2.x VAM. Schreiber family I made solely for Virt-A-Mate to share. I was going to make a VR mini-game with scenes taking place in various rooms in a house... But you'll need Virt-A-Mate to use the scene and a shit ton of assets... What you're looking for is just a small scene of the son breastfeeding on his pregnant mother with few speech bubbles added, I don't know if made a preggo sex scene though or uploaded it... Tell the truth, not worth the trouble if you want it just for that.

I'll make a small video clip this month of something you might enjoy. I made for myself, but might augment it and add little skit to it, besides I got some new plugins to test out anyway.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Ok I made this overnight with an existing scene I made a year ago I had to modify really fast so I didn't add dialogue since it's for today being Valentine's Day. I was going to use another scene with dialogue but it would have taken two weeks probably and I rather focus on QQ. So I was messing around with Reshade plugins wanting something out of a bad 90s VHS homemade tape quality on a CRT set. I know, why something like that..? Well I wanted it too look like it's a forgotten kinky incest tape of years passed that leaked and resurfaced.

It involves incest anal sex with a preggo mother wearing kinky fetish wear while someone records them having sex. The plugin was modified to accommodate widescreen monitors unlike the old 4:3 CRT TVs. Yes it does look little strange to some maybe, but it fills in for modern fullscreen monitors. Although it still feels like some VHS tape that wasn't meant to be ever seen again or remembered.

Vulgar Vintage Valentine's Day.PNG

Last edited:

Man12345

May 13, 2017
Ok I made this overnight with an existing scene I made a year ago I had to modify really fast so I didn't add dialogue since it's for today being Valentine's Day. I was going to use another scene with dialogue but it would have taken two weeks probably and I rather focus on QQ. So I was messing around with Reshade plugins wanting something out of a bad 90s VHS homemade tape quality on a CRT set. I know, why something like that..? Well I wanted it too look like it's a forgotten kinky incest tape of years passed that leaked and resurfaced.

It involves incest anal sex with a preggo mother wearing kinky fetish wear while someone records them having sex. The plugin was modified to accommodate widescreen monitors unlike the old 4:3 CRT TVs. Yes it does look little strange to some maybe, but it fills in for modern fullscreen monitors. Although it still feels like some VHS tape that wasn't meant to be ever seen again or remembered.

Awesome. Thank you!

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Awesome. Thank you!
Yeah no problem this scene was a little diversion with not much emphasis. I've got some more scenes I might upload once a in awhile.

So here's what's happening to anyone who sticks around, I'm going to be posting in my profile updates and content instead of this thread as I don't want to clutter it and make it easier for me, I'll be sure to start my trello for QQ this weekend too post it there if anyone of you are interested.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1162294

Overview:
Your name is (whatever you choose) living with your nearing middle-aged mother in a nice home and enjoying a quaint middle-class lifestyle. Suddenly an unexpected worldwide epidemic has occurred, it's spreading at an alarming rate and most governments are having difficulty controlling the spreading of an abnormal parasitic disease.
It's primary transmission and evolution occurred with sexual intercourse via changing the infected brain's hormonal and behavior inhibitions.
With no super-ego or control of your morality to rely upon, things can get nasty... You the protagonist will endure many challenges, deciding upon regaining your super-ego? Or are you willing to go down the primal id path like so many others before you?
The affects it has on your life; as those around you will become evident as the game progresses.
So yes, expect things to get worse...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-25
Release Date: 2021-04-25
Developer: Naughtynimbus F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
Compressed* - ANDROID*

* This an Unofficial version not released by Developer. Use at your own risk!

View attachment 1162257 View attachment 1162021 View attachment 1167812 View attachment 1167808 View attachment 1167809
Abandoned :(:confused:
why?
the game is good

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah no problem this scene was a little diversion with not much emphasis. I've got some more scenes I might upload once a in awhile.

So here's what's happening to anyone who sticks around, I'm going to be posting in my profile updates and content instead of this thread as I don't want to clutter it and make it easier for me, I'll be sure to start my trello for QQ this weekend too post it there if anyone of you are interested.
If you were playing with the ai apps that have been getting massive traction lately, does that mean you are going to try and add those to your programs? Like have ai driven npcs to interact with? Could you use ai for the animation as well? training it off your own work? Even if the chat sounded wierd sometimes, i bet it would be unique and blow up.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
If you were playing with the ai apps that have been getting massive traction lately, does that mean you are going to try and add those to your programs? Like have ai driven npcs to interact with? Could you use ai for the animation as well? training it off your own work? Even if the chat sounded wierd sometimes, i bet it would be unique and blow up.
Sure am in some sense, yet not my programs. I'm trying to port QQ's animated sprites and backgrounds. Each bot will include animated sex scenes with bots designed with token context for specific sex animations and scenes setup utilizing apng or webp images for animations. I'm breaking into new territory nobody's ever done before... So wish me luck! Btw I'm trying to make it so there's still a set story to follow if you want.

Voices huh, wait till you try the Bark TTS implementation I've asked the developers for SillyTavernAI to implement for that frontend..! It's not perfect, but it might threaten voice actors soon enough...

I've found a way to make the game happen on Discord, which everyone can have access and even play along a designated path I have set. It's going to be like playing D&D as me being a DM a.k.a "dungeon master" of sorts. I'll give a notification of an update and your goal is to progress in the manner I've set forth our spice it up if you want..! Bots will be available to download and be updated according to the set pace of the plot. Backgrounds, then will be available too which you'll switch according to the flow of the story and easy find with the search function in the SillyTavern frontend.

My goal is to make a very simple noob friendly guide on how to setup everything and use. I'm even going to make a YouTube video on how to make it happen so even grandma could do it if she wanted. I just want people to understand how these new A.I features revolutionize storytelling in a fresh unique manner. Giving us an intimate presence to the player that's personalized to suit your own taste and guaranteed to make anyone happy. :ROFLMAO:

Thing is to use the features I'm currently using will have some requirements.
At the very minimal will be 6GB VRAM for all of SillyTavern's most important Extras modules.
I'm also contemplating requiring OAI for my storytelling games, as I want people to truly get a VN novel like dialogue experience with no compromises.

Most critical is having an OpenAI key for SillyTavern, which is actually very cheap and affordable for GPT 3.5 Turbo.
You'll need 6-12GB of VRAM for the extras modules depending on what you want, and have enabled.
Hopefully people use my guide or video on how to setup everything, which will be extremely simple and hand-holding.

I'm also planning on release bots on my Discord that have sprites with no set storyline allowing you to use locally with Pygmalion or other limited LLMs. That way everybody wins..!

Last edited:
Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
AI is both the best and worst thing humans have created in a long time. Outside of some scientific specific achievements lately.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
AI is both the best and worst thing humans have created in a long time. Outside of some scientific specific achievements lately.
Lol yes it is, but as our ancestors before us with marvels of technology we adapt or perish... Eventually forgetting the newness and embrace the change and improve upon such.

One day I imagine most things will be generated by technology and people will pay a premium for a talented human creation, no matter how simple and unsophisticated it may be.

The problem now is this isn't ready for everyone to use yet, it's very convoluted and difficult to setup.
I'll give it a few more months and it should be pretty spectacular and feature rich for VN like experiences.
Stable Diffusion,TTS,LLM, AI generation will be quite mature by then, with many options free and paid scaled across for all audiences. I just don't want to abandon the QQ assets I've made, as this method takes the strain off making the game in Ren'Py, revolutionizing it into a new format.

Last edited:
Reactions: HathgarNiche
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes