VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quirky Quarantine [v0.1.1] [Naughtynimbus]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
no update and no reply we are waiting for this game ??
Please have patience, I'm doing this on my free time without a penny to my name so I work on it whenever I feel like it.
And yes, expect Pallet Town this month.

I'm no longer responding to request and demands, but expect scenes and game development information monthly if any of you people stick around.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Naughtynimbus is probably the only decent dev on this forum. At least he does this project on his free time. I bet on the next release more ppl will see his work and i hope he gets more popular !
Appreciate the comment.
Sorry for not uploading it at the end of the year, I made some other bonus little demo scenes for Xmas but I was sick as fuck... Decided to keep it for next year.

Yep I got Covid, thanks to stupid family not staying the fuck home during the holidays when they were infected...
Boy was it not fun! Felt like some nasty pneumonia but now feeling better. Sadly it ruined my Xmas and New Years.

Now since I'm feeling better and my boss told me to stay the fuck home and work from here.
I have little more time to myself, and intend to resume my two games. QQ and PT, but focusing on getting PT out the door as I promised last month.

I'm holding off on the sprite animations to ease my burden as mentioned before, so that makes things easier.
Another thing I want to actually buy is a GOOD video capture card since my scenes are killing my old CPU with Virt-A-Mate. I wanted to make a threesome possible but old CPU literally goes on fire from attempting such.

So here's where I'm at now.
I completed the story and Ren'Py script with cg images for the game demo, now I'm trying to complete the sex scenes.
Then hopefully release the demo ASAP.

The first sex scene is going to be fellatio with some similar deepthroat nearing climax scene like QQ.
I'm tweaking the morphs during the animation now to be as lewd as possible while not too uncanny.
Another thing is I want to work on is the bj sounds, I don't like the current ones and trying to implement much better sounding ones especially when she's getting deepthroated.
Warning preview image of sex scene ahead! Plus Easter Egg...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last scenes in this version of the demo is I redid the sex scenes with Ash's mom and made the nearing climax scenes more rougher with some nice ass spanking nearing the climax scene. The sex scenes are more extended now and offer more variation.
I'm also giving her some very naughty moaning and redoing her animated facial expression morphs as they needed tweaking.
While the lighting needs more adjustment for the sex scenes as well.
Warning preview of sex scene ahead!

Last but not least I'm working on adding another character's environment based loosely on an old famous meme from the Pokemon games Black & White. If you remember entering a certain home in a beach town and encountering a certain person that left an innate fear of impending doom while you encounter her...
Yes, her... But I want to make her signature hair accessories, and tweak her hair come next release.

And yes, it's another place other than Pallet Town.... But, it makes sense in the storywise.

Warning spoiler of future environment scene!

After this Pallet Town release I want to fully focus on QQ, I haven't given up on that game... Especially after getting Covid.
So I want to get that game going on full steam ahead after Pallet Town is released.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Ok everyone here's February's update on progress, last month as I mentioned I was working from home due to catching covid in December thought I had little more time on working on this hobby of mine, sadly it was for naught.

I was very overworked and lorded upon remotely and I barely had much time for doing much of anything else. I haven't even played Pokemon Diamond I bought in November and the new game is but an afterthought in my mind...

So what have I actually done the last month and this one included? Well good things come to those that wait, someone posted an outfit and character of our favorite Team Rocket ill-tempered redhead Jessie, the easter egg you might of noticed earlier.

I edited the outfit textures slightly to match my version of her, and I still need to make her earrings myself in Blender since the ones as you'll notice are slightly distorted due to the method of how her earrings were implemented. So I'll make them as objects and import them into vam to look really good.
I need to learn this as I wish to add Cynthia's hair accessories as I hinted before.
I really wish I had the time to learn to make my own outfit of hers with physics capabilities, and I still might... But time is the enemy now.

Last month I was tweaking the dialogue more and adding on to the game storywise which I had a chuckle making.
I was also focusing on making sound effects for my Ren'Py games from various sources, as it really makes the games come alive to convey immersion.

Since I finally got an outfit for Jessie it feels more immersive, so now I also have to also redo the cg with her in it... Thankfully I didn't animate her sprites as I was thinking of doing or I would have gone into rage mode.

Here's some samples of her.

tr (1).png

tr (2).png

tr (3).png

alterkey

Jul 25, 2020
Love your work.Delia is one of my favorite moms lol, looking forward to your game. Will there be a sweet story about ash and mom?

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Love your work.Delia is one of my favorite moms lol, looking forward to your game. Will there be a sweet story about ash and mom?
Jessie has a message for you alterkey.

No but really, nothing too deep sadly... Expect things to have already occurred before the minigame to lead up to the point they are in which might seem unusually fast to most games on here but this is a minigame. Just in case your curious it was a simple handjob that would have been implemented had I made the whole house been in a full fledged game, very time consuming with the assets I have at hand to make the environment accurate enough to the anime. But as I mentioned I want to focus on QQ as I don't want to abandon it and divert my time to it after this release.

Everyone, as you can tell I made simple earrings in Blender and they have low resolution real-time reflections but look great. Now I'm going into Unity and I'm actually trying to export baked custom global illumination reflections from the environments to really crank up the realism with reflective shiny surfaces like bodies and clothing. All the while improving the room before I work on the CG for the game again with Jessie. I've been cheating on the reflections on the characters now which look ok, but with this feature things will look very nice in the environments they are in.

2/20/2022
Ok I'm redoing the CG but here's something else I just made with some other assets I got elsewhere.
It's Hex Maniac, might make her a trainer Ash might need to encounter after the next release than working on Cynthia. She needs her hairband and I need to improve her hair too as well. She's going to be the Yandere girl I suppose, so expect crazy shit to happen with her. Trying also to figure out a way to make her eyes empty and look decent, so might need to improve that if you guys think so.

HG (1).png HG (3).png HG (4).png

03-01-22
So here's what I did since I last updated info on my progress, I've found a way to add reflections to the characters in my scenes based on the environments. Took me awhile to figure out how to do it... But this adds quite a bit of immersion, and I really feel it's looking really good, can't say it's Daz quality but compared to QQ it's like VHS to HD. Especially with clothes that are reflective or the eyes and skin, so now I'm doing the CG scenes, no more messing with or tweaking things visually anymore!

Here's a sample of Delia, her eyes are now reflecting the environment in the room.
Comparing my initial works from last year to now, I'd say I made some great progress on learning to implement awesome features even when some didn't get implemented sadly... I really wish to share my works with you guys and gals. I know I've been slow as fuck with everything, and lot of shit has happened since last year. But expect my next post on here to be the game's release. Till then to those that stuck around thank you for your encouragement!

34563456.png 23462346.png

Last edited:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
03-01-22
So here's what I did since I last updated info on my progress, I've found a way to add reflections to the characters in my scenes based on the environments. Took me awhile to figure out how to do it... But this adds quite a bit of immersion, and I really feel it's looking really good, can't say it's Daz quality but compared to QQ it's like VHS to HD. Especially with clothes that are reflective or the eyes and skin, so now I'm doing the CG scenes, no more messing with or tweaking things visually anymore!

Here's a sample of Delia, her eyes are now reflecting the environment in the room.
Comparing my initial works from last year to now, I'd say I made some great progress on learning to implement awesome features even when some didn't get implemented sadly... I really wish to share my works with you guys and gals. I know I've been slow as fuck with everything, and lot of shit has happened since last year. But expect my next post on here to be the game's release. Till then to those that stuck around thank you for your encouragement!
dont put qq visuals down. it may be average in some places, but even now a year later its still the best animations on this whole site!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes