VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quirky Quarantine [v0.1.1] [Naughtynimbus]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
So it's taking much longer to make the game than anticipated, and since I'm doing this on my free time I thought I'd take a break. I don't want people assuming I've given up on this game, it's just slow because of the pain-in-the-ass sprite animations and my life recently has been bullshit.

I've decided to upload some side content for free on here, with some animations and posed CG of the characters I made recently these last 10 days to focus on something else while progress on the game is made for the sprites and trying to perfect the animations too. I've used my time to hopefully perfect my sex animation content and will show some interesting stuff I've been working on of late. So without further ado here are some of my extra's that might hopefully alleviate your need for more of my content.

Dexter's Laboratories

124.png

Here's a little twerk animation of Dexter's mom I made while trying to learn how to use A.I. interpolation to increase framerate on taxing scenes I make in the future.

Pokémon

Soon this month giving a little comic with three vaginal sex scenes with Ash Ketchum and his mother Delia Ketchum having sex in his room. I'm making this as a test to see how the A.I. features I'm utilizing work with future content, hopefully learning how to implement them properly.

Ash Mom 01.png Ash Mom 02.png

The CG and scenes I'm making utilize super-resolution scaling and slight denoise with A.I enhancement for my content.
It should vastly improve my works, I give it freely as an extra so you can enjoy the scenes & CG in at least 2K resolution quality come next release with at least 60FPS with sex scenes. While the game QQ will be 720p due to Ren'Py compatibility with most devices.

As you can tell from my previous release there's slight tearing which I thought was due to v-sync issues in my old scenes and even dexter's mom twerking scene when capturing the content in OBS Studio. I'm going to figure out the issue while working towards the next QQ release and I will post some extra content on here in the meantime while working on the game.​

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
So it's taking much longer to make the game than anticipated, and since I'm doing this on my free time I thought I'd take a break. I don't want people assuming I've given up on this game, it's just slow because of the pain-in-the-ass sprite animations and my life recently has been bullshit.

I've decided to upload some side content for free on here, with some animations and posed CG of the characters I made recently these last 10 days to focus on something else while progress on the game is made for the sprites and trying to perfect the animations too. I've used my time to hopefully perfect my sex animation content and will show some interesting stuff I've been working on of late. So without further ado here are some of my extra's that might hopefully alleviate your need for more of my content.

Dexter's Laboratories

View attachment 1398119
Dexter's Mom Twerking

Here's a little twerk animation of Dexter's mom I made while trying to learn how to use A.I. interpolation to increase framerate on taxing scenes I make in the future.

Pokémon

Soon this month giving a little comic with three vaginal sex scenes with Ash Ketchum and his mother Delia Ketchum having sex in his room. I'm making this as a test to see how the A.I. features I'm utilizing work with future content, hopefully learning how to implement them properly.

View attachment 1398125 View attachment 1398155

The CG and scenes I'm making utilize super-resolution scaling and slight denoise with A.I enhancement for my content.
It should vastly improve my works, I give it freely as an extra so you can enjoy the scenes & CG in at least 2K resolution quality come next release with at least 60FPS with sex scenes. While the game QQ will be 720p due to Ren'Py compatibility with most devices.

As you can tell from my previous release there's slight tearing which I thought was due to v-sync issues in my old scenes and even dexter's mom twerking scene when capturing the content in OBS Studio. I'm going to figure out the issue while working towards the next QQ release and I will post some extra content on here in the meantime while working on the game.​
:giggle: (y)

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
The volume slider is not having an impact on the sound effects. Sound effects are very loud :(. Had to manually mute the game-sound in windows.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
The volume slider is not having an impact on the sound effects. Sound effects are very loud :(. Had to manually mute the game-sound in windows.
Yeah for some reason last year I used an extra channel for certain sound effects and it doesn't recognize the sliders since I'd need to add the code in for it to manipulate that channel as well I'd suppose, but I'll see what I can do. And yes it's very loud, for some reason I forgot to disable my modified custom virtual surround sound headphone settings which I think made me not realize the volume issue.

I'll normalize the sfx volume come next release for the upcoming and existing content much better all around.
Thanks for the heads up!

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Ok, I promised this to be done by this month, and here's what I've been working on this week while on my journey of improvement. These last two weeks I've been dabbling with stuff to help with quality.
And I'm happy to say things are getting much-MUCH higher quality eventually.
I'm also going to resume finishing the sprite animations for QQ.

Here's the first vaginal scene of Ash Ketchum with his mother in his room. I used this as a test to improve my works with some A.I enhancement and 60FPS interpolation. I'll include a little comic if you're interested later, but this is just some experimentation with A.I. and super-resolution scaling for me to improve my work.

Thumb.png

This single-sex scene is huge, at 1.16 GB due to max quality with QHD 2K with a correct 16:9 aspect ratio running at 60FPS at max quality. I'll upload the mini-comic soon and the second scene.
When QQ is released I will release a 2K version similar to this with all sex scenes as well as one suited to the Ren'Py requirement of 1280x720 which will be downscaled for such. My future games will be 1920x1080 after I finish QQ.

Scene two of Ash and his mom will hopefully include another helpful addition.
I'm implementing global illumination ray-tracing which should add some realism for my scenes and CG.
Here are some sample images of that from QQ with the protagonist and his teacher in his room, with some other various effects implemented. Aliasing is evident and not fixed, it has no 2-3x super-resolution implemented yet. Next time I'll add those two amazing features and it will be sugoi!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thumb 2.png

Ok everyone here's scene two of Ash and his mom with a return of my previous aspect ratio and encoding settings with ray-tracing with 60fps and some aliasing is present and will be resolved on the final scene.
Ash's mom's nipples had to be reverted to the default due to the ray-tracing having an issue with the transparency needed for them to look good, so that's why they look different. I think this is the quality I'm going to go for from now on thanks to the ray-tracing, if any of you have any advice on what you might think needs improvement don't be afraid to say anything. After the climax scene, I'm fully dedicating my time to focus on QQ, I want it to look MUCH better in quality thanks to this month's learning experience while adding new tools at my disposal.

SNF.png

Here's a test sample of a voiced mom & son scene I made earlier this year utilizing more A.I. for the mother's voice in this scene only.
I made these characters this year in the VAM asset area. It's amazing how decent A.I. voices are coming along with some editing.
But I can't implement them in my games sadly, and they aren't ready for prime time yet.

Last edited:

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Of the three pandemic games that I played this year, you seem to be the only one still working on theirs. I am looking forward to the update. I won't look at your previews just yet. I'll just wait for the public release. Thanks again for continuing to work on your project.
Well it's been just one release.:ROFLMAO: And not going to give up so don't worry.
Took a break making scenes and focusing on the game.
Here's the current progress on the game summed up with an image.

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
Well it's been just one release.:ROFLMAO: And not going to give up so don't worry.
Took a break making scenes and focusing on the game.
Here's the current progress on the game summed up with an image.
Still miles ahead of other games on this site if you ask me. also, please help the little fella D:

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Android link is not working please reupload
Someone else has maintained the android release on here might want to ask them if they can reupload it and give some likes to them.
I'll work on the android release come the next update myself.

To everyone else the reason it's taking so long with the game is I had to redo the sprite videos due to the lighting being uneven using different settings on lots of the scenes I made for them. So the eyes didn't appear right and nor did the character sprites match on switching between them. I also had to reorganize the animations in the plugin I use to make the them adding even more of a troublesome burden... I'm sorry, but I'm still working on the game and haven't given up! I'm going to be VERY happy when the sprites are ready to be used and the doldrums and agony of making them has ended.

Happy Halloween!

I know I said no other scenes till I got the game released but it's soon Halloween!
Here's a mini short dance scene of her, giggity.

Mistress of the Dark.png

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Someone else has maintained the android release on here might want to ask them if they can reupload it and give some likes to them.
I'll work on the android release come the next update myself.

To everyone else the reason it's taking so long with the game is I had to redo the sprite videos due to the lighting being uneven using different settings on lots of the scenes I made for them. So the eyes didn't appear right and nor did the character sprites match on switching between them. I also had to reorganize the animations in the plugin I use to make the them adding even more of a troublesome burden... I'm sorry, but I'm still working on the game and haven't given up! I'm going to be VERY happy when the sprites are ready to be used and the doldrums and agony of making them has ended.

Happy Halloween!

I know I said no other scenes till I got the game released but it's soon Halloween!
Here's a mini short dance scene of her, giggity.

View attachment 1473777

Elvira Mistress of the Dark Scene

any news ? btw i love your animations

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
any news ? btw i love your animations
Yeah sure do, so since Halloween I took a break for a few weeks since it's eating up my free time enjoying other things. Since I had a fuckton of trouble with the sprites not matching each other and looking different due to lighting issues on many of the setup scenes for each independent animation. But I figured out the perfect solution and made everything more simplified and logistically feasible. But I had to redo the majority of them though, but having also tweaked the characters a bit they look pretty good now with the clothing I swapped due to being more friendly when they are jiggling their stuff.

234234.png

In total it's around 104-125 animations. And it's a massive pain in the ass! I underestimated how time consuming it would be. But starting this weekend I plan on spending about 3-4 hours a day working on the game after work.

Maybe this next week upload some more Pokemon animations as I promised, while I understand people are anxious for the game as am I to get it released. I rather take my time considering this update is practically going to be another game in its entirety to my initial release.

To everyone if you're waiting for the game to release anytime soon please temper your expectations, it might be awhile!
I'm not accepting any funding and trying to be as communicative as possible so you don't think this project is dead.
It's one hobby out of many and as such I work at my pace, plenty of games on here to choose from that release on rapid pace schedule.

Once a month I will pop on here and update the progress and upload some animations as I intend to implement new visual effects and features I want to try out before implementing into the game.

The next Pokemon scenes I upload should be pretty interesting with what I have at my disposal now and will include a little story in the video leading to the juicy sex scenes.

Last edited:

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah sure do, so since Halloween I took a break for a few weeks since it's eating up my free time enjoying other things. Since I had a fuckton of trouble with the sprites not matching each other and looking different due to lighting issues on many of the setup scenes for each independent animation. But I figured out the perfect solution and made everything more simplified and logistically feasible. But I had to redo the majority of them though, but having also tweaked the characters a bit they look pretty good now with the clothing I swapped due to being more friendly when they are jiggling their stuff.

View attachment 1506418

In total it's around 104-125 animations. And it's a massive pain in the ass! I underestimated how time consuming it would be. But starting this weekend I plan on spending about 3-4 hours a day working on the game after work.

Maybe this next week upload some more Pokemon animations as I promised, while I understand people are anxious for the game as am I to get it released. I rather take my time considering this update is practically going to be another game in its entirety to my initial release.

To everyone if you're waiting for the game to release anytime soon please temper your expectations, it might be awhile!
I'm not accepting any funding and trying to be as communicative as possible so you don't think this project is dead.
It's one hobby out of many and as such I work at my pace, plenty of games on here to choose from that release on rapid pace schedule.

Once a month I will pop on here and update the progress and upload some animations as I intend to implement new visual effects and features I want to try out before implementing into the game.

The next Pokemon scenes I upload should be pretty interesting with what I have at my disposal now and will include a little story in the video leading to the juicy sex scenes.
take your time my friend.

could you possibly drop a small tease from the game with the pokemon scene ?! that would be great.
anyway good luck

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
take your time my friend.

could you possibly drop a small tease from the game with the pokemon scene ?! that would be great.
anyway good luck
346345724.png

It's a tiny little VN game while I work on QQ, no monetizing and only posting on this site thankfully.
I plan on including the animations I made before of Delia and Ash Ketchum while making more. The purpose of this game is to see how the animated sprites work and look before implementing them in QQ. It's going to be MUCH smaller than QQ since I don't want to give up on it and focus on that most importantly. I just started on this today hopefully work on it the rest of the week while also working on QQ.

I'll very soon post the sprites talking in a little video, this little mini game will be made very quickly and released shortly.
Going to spend 3-4 hours making this and QQ on free time, two extra on playing Pokemon Brilliant diamond. Then sleep and go to work.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Is your main game getting an update soon with the mom incest content ?

Also, will your main game and this Pokémon thing have impregnation and vaginal pregnant sex with the mother and son incest?

Greetings
Your answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of you might noticed that Delia Ketchum is missing her signature ahoge or standing hair sooo I've fixed that today.
3246.png

I've also made her scrunchie today in Blender
23456.png

I'd actually make her clothes in Marvelous Designer which I recently learned to use, but that would take quite a long time.
So the clothing here which is similar to what she wore in the show on occasion should be fine for now, same goes for Ash.

Last edited:

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
YES PLEASE SHARE THIS MOM MORE VIDEO BUT FROM THE START
Well it's not really a full game, so don't expect it to be deep storywise. It's a tiny little mini game demo with a single room for first release. Expect a silly little mini story with oral and vaginal sex on the first release.

Ok everyone I'm at an impasse on the sprites as of which I've been bitching about for almost a year and those of you that stuck around waiting patiently for this game might want to hear.

I can't wait any longer for the sprites, and I'll need to figure it out much later work at them at an easier and more understanding pace. I will figure it it eventually and when I do it will be worth it but it's taking WAY TOO fucking long and recently I recently rage quit and smashed my keyboard on my glass desk leaving a nasty fracture line out of anger.

So yeah, I'm focusing on getting "Quirky Quarantine" and the Pokemon mini game "Pallet Town" with CG out the door with animated sex scenes only, no sprites. I know I know... I was THIS close to releasing it! But something terrible happened, I used a certain plugin to make these animations to only realize that I lost HALF of the animation keyframes for certain body parts on almost every single fucking animation while importing... Ugh...

TL;DR
Making CG images with a Ren'Py driven story for Pallet Town and Quirky Quarantine, only animations are for sex scenes and possibly important storyline scenes. No sprites in any games for now.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes