4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
can someone give me save before capture the lizard girl cuz when i capture her it says "not enough lust"

Jun 13, 2018
The was a new patreon post today at 3:57 p.m.

"[DevLog] New H-Action
You can sleep with NPCs and do some H-Action in the upcoming build, the time to make it is before the late night.

Some major updates!?
-Realworld:

• The NPCs receive updates: Nyotalia, Yamakaze, Rem, Camilla.
  • Improve monsters and items system.
  • More...

-Dreamworld:
  • Add Vehicle: Motorbike.
  • New enemy type.
  • Add new Enemy H-Scene & You can choose the posture.
  • More...

The new build will be available in early June, around June 5, Please wait... "

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Why can i not run this game? someone please help. All other unity games work. Only this one doesn't. Always gives an error when i click the .exe file.

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Why can i not run this game? someone please help. All other unity games work. Only this one doesn't. Always gives an error when i click the .exe file.
Unity is notorious for pulling / referencing device calls from your windows installation, if your not particularly savy with your system updates I would "highly" recommend device or drive doctor (freebie version through steam... is good enough). If you have changed out video cards especially between the 2 main stream GPU providers, using a device driver uninstaller is also highly recommended.

Do the above first and try again, if you still have issues note exactly what the runtime is reporting back. "Is bad, why not good?!" doesn't leave anyone much in the way of a lead to go on to help you fix your problem. I havn't looked at R-Life but a lot of unity devs utilize a debugging log which will note what failed to load, or if there was some addressing that attempted to write into a protected space.

subyo

May 31, 2019
Hello guys new here question If you don’t mind me asking how do you unlock h- scene for Velvet or does she not have one yet ?? All I know she has is the sleeping and the red mushroom

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hello guys new here question If you don’t mind me asking how do you unlock h- scene for Velvet or does she not have one yet ?? All I know she has is the sleeping and the red mushroom
Hiya My friend, let me help with your request. With Velvet, as you have stated those are two scene shots that velvet has. There is one more h scene with her, where you have to collect the double jump cube from the werewolf creature. Where you get to have sex with her. Other than that, velvet doesn’t have any other h scene that I know of. The double jump quest for her comes as part of the main story to get to dungeon 2

Reactions: subyo and tuShua

subyo

May 31, 2019
Hiya My friend, let me help with your request. With Velvet, as you have stated those are two scene shots that velvet has. There is one more h scene with her, where you have to collect the double jump cube from the werewolf creature. Where you get to have sex with her. Other than that, velvet doesn’t have any other h scene that I know of. The double jump quest for her comes as part of the main story to get to dungeon 2
Aha thank you :)

Reactions: Modninjaz

cuntzy

Nov 16, 2017
Ok, somebody probably already asked this, but how do you get the mom in dreamworld?
I did the blue mushroom thing and can access dreamworld, and can get the sister there, but not the mom (not even just her alone). Is this some sort of bug or am I doing something wrong?
Please help!

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Ok, somebody probably already asked this, but how do you get the mom in dreamworld?
I did the blue mushroom thing and can access dreamworld, and can get the sister there, but not the mom (not even just her alone). Is this some sort of bug or am I doing something wrong?
Please help!
Hiya, let me help with this! Currently the only family member that can enter the dreamworld, is Yamakaze. The Mom nor Rem are able to be given a blue mushroom to go to the dreamworld. Perhaps in another update they will be able to, but not currently. Sorry for the inconvenience!

SkilledKid3041

Mar 30, 2019
Please help!
You curently cannot get anyother characters beside your sister in the Dreamworld

Jun 13, 2018
Just checked the patreon, and when asked if everything is on schedule for release, he replied 11 hours ago saying: "Yes! I will finish the new build this week."

So, hopefully we can expect a new build adding some content to the real world by Sunday at the latest(?)

Reactions: violentgamer

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
So, hopefully we can expect a new build adding some content to the real world by Sunday at the latest(?)
Nope. This week he will start testing +1 week standard delay +1 week to beta build with some bugs halting progression +1 week to normal build i would read it like that more likely.

amanuele

Jan 9, 2019
I have a bug in dungeon 2 when i finish the battle boss and i have to return to the portal, when i have to do the zone of
moving platform in reverse where you have to move to not to crash against the walls , just when the platform arrives to the other side, the game freezes.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
my energy bar is recovering very slowly, taking too much time, someone knows how to solve the problem? Also, I can't use my fishing rod?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes