4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
my energy bar is recovering very slowly, taking too much time, someone knows how to solve the problem? Also, I can't use my fishing rod?
I don't know what to tell you about energy, it's not an issue I've ever had and I don't know what you're doing that might be causing it. As far as the fishing rod is concerned, pretty sure it can only be used in one place in the entire game, at the end of the dock you build by your camp, and has to be equipped like a weapon. Aim it into the water and the crosshair should change to a hook to let you know you're good to go. If there's still an issue or problem, then once again I don't know what to tell you.

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
btw, where can I find the so called dreamland?
when you find the blue mushroom (the blue mushroom is activated in the 1 mission of patachouli) and you can, and how is it activated? then you give each pj (rem nyotalia, yamakaze) a blue mushroom at night (sex) and the next day you talk to each one of them and you will get the entrance to the dream world that is sleeping (a blue mushroom will appear ).

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know what to tell you about energy, it's not an issue I've ever had and I don't know what you're doing that might be causing it. As far as the fishing rod is concerned, pretty sure it can only be used in one place in the entire game, at the end of the dock you build by your camp, and has to be equipped like a weapon. Aim it into the water and the crosshair should change to a hook to let you know you're good to go. If there's still an issue or problem, then once again I don't know what to tell you.
It's indeed strange cuz the crosshair really changes to a hook, but if I click, nothing happens

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
You see, he is a good creator and doesnt charge you the instant you buy a membership but at the 1st of the next month. So instead of waiting you can become a patron for nothing, get the download and then cancel your membership. Unfortunately right now his download is broken so wait a bit

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Holy crap, it's been out a few days. I cant figure out why I don't get notifications (I'm a patreon supporter) from him. I'll try it out when I get home.

I get notifications from the other devs just fine.

Ill share a link in a few days out of respect for the dev. Besides, I already shared another game earlier this week. Cant give everything out for free all the time.

keppo123

Nov 1, 2017
Hm okay but then I would do it differently. if you do not always want to give it out for free. I would make a link from where previously advertising is displayed as at adfly and then share then you get a part depending on the again.

I'll put a link in here

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
I want to play v0.8.4b already but terroralpha want to respect the creator by delay for a while until he would give the link.
Can't go against that I suppose, since I've been playing the game for free all these time.

By they way, can you at least post the newest patch note? That can help calming myself for a while until you would give the link. :v

Last edited:

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
patch notes would be useful just to compare amount of work He put into this build compared to previous one still its Beta build so i doubt everything function as it should better to wait for solid one.

Reactions: MatthewBob
Jun 13, 2018
I would've posted the stuff for you guys if I had more time this week.

Here are the patch notes for 0.8.4b:

"Hello, Everyone!
Below is the latest build of the project, this update mainly adds H-Scene, improves and fixes some bugs. This is only a test version so there may be an bugs, if you see them please let me know! Thanks
It is difficult to determine the exact time to complete the contents, so this update has been slower than expected. So sorry!

What news!?
  • NPCs receive updates: Nyotalia, Yamakaze, Rem, Camilla, Velvet, Maho, Kaya, Musashi.
  • New H-Scene: Nyotalia(+1), Yamakaze(+1), Rem(+1), Camilla(+1), Maho(+1), Kaya(+1), Musashi(+2).
  • Add Velvet Shower scene. (Test)
  • You can choose h-scene positions with the enemy.
  • New H-Action: Sleep Together
  • New Vehicle: Motorbike
  • New Mini game: Race
  • New small area: Shower place
  • Improve and fix some minor bugs.

v0.8.4b Changelog!?
  • Fixed Motorbike running through invisible blocking walls.
  • Improve the H-Scenes animation in Dreamworld, leg shaking. (On the island will be improved soon)
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notice!
  • The above content is not enough in v0.8.4, it will be added in small updates in the next few days.
  • Have fun with enemies at least 2 times to unlock new scenes.
  • If you are stuck in the city can press F5 to solve."

Note from me: Velvet's shower scene only occurs if you've completed Camilla's current quest line.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
I would've posted the stuff for you guys if I had more time this week.

Here are the patch notes for 0.8.4b:

"Hello, Everyone!
Below is the latest build of the project, this update mainly adds H-Scene, improves and fixes some bugs. This is only a test version so there may be an bugs, if you see them please let me know! Thanks
It is difficult to determine the exact time to complete the contents, so this update has been slower than expected. So sorry!

What news!?
  • NPCs receive updates: Nyotalia, Yamakaze, Rem, Camilla, Velvet, Maho, Kaya, Musashi.
  • New H-Scene: Nyotalia(+1), Yamakaze(+1), Rem(+1), Camilla(+1), Maho(+1), Kaya(+1), Musashi(+2).
  • Add Velvet Shower scene. (Test)
  • You can choose h-scene positions with the enemy.
  • New H-Action: Sleep Together
  • New Vehicle: Motorbike
  • New Mini game: Race
  • New small area: Shower place
  • Improve and fix some minor bugs.

v0.8.4b Changelog!?
  • Fixed Motorbike running through invisible blocking walls.
  • Improve the H-Scenes animation in Dreamworld, leg shaking. (On the island will be improved soon)
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notice!
  • The above content is not enough in v0.8.4, it will be added in small updates in the next few days.
  • Have fun with enemies at least 2 times to unlock new scenes.
  • If you are stuck in the city can press F5 to solve."

And here's a link to the 64-bit version directly from the $5 patreon links:

I'll only post this link for 24 to 48 hours, so if someone can download and host it separately, that'd be great.

Note from me: Velvet's shower scene only occurs if you've completed Camilla's current quest line.
Appreciate it!

Jun 13, 2018
So any tips on how to get the new content lol
Okay, so. For all of the new scenes in the real world, you need to have completed all quests with each character to have their "sleeping with" scene unlocked. Basically, you now have the option to have a consensual night visit (as opposed to the sleep sex) with 4 of the characters. This includes Rem, Yamakaze, Nyotalia, and Camilla.

Additionally, for the enemies in the Dream World, there are now a few additional scenes for each character. To unlock the new scenes, you must defeat and perform a lewd action on said character twice. To summarize, it's defeat -> lewd with scene 1 -> defeat again -> lewd with scene 1 again -> new scene unlocked, defeat and the new option should be available.

Even though it says +2 for Musashi, the first scene is just a minor rework of the original "wall-fuck" scene from previous versions.

Aside from that bit of content, there's a new test shower scene with Velvet. Now at the water fall near your base, there is a shower area (small path around the corner to a bucket). This scene with Velvet only unlocks once you complete Camilla's questline. I've yet to unlock it because some of the dialogue is glitched in my game, so if I click too fast it soft locks

Havartii

Jun 24, 2017
so with the new sleep function, how can i use shrooms on them now?

edit : nvm, just had to wait till 00:00 to be able to use shrooms

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes