4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Where izumi location??
Between the train station and the home of your girlfriend on the street of your apartment, there's an allyway with her and a sofa. (Just getting answer before questions, the girlfriend is Yuudachi and you unlock her at the city by playing the zombie minigame at the school. I'm not sure what wave is, maybe 5 or 10 that she spawns and then you've unlocked her. You can also use cheats of RightCtrl+Y in DW to unlock her if I recall correctly).

where i can find cirno??
On the island realm, once you have freed her (and maybe D2 must be completed), press F12 having cheats mode unlocked ( RightCtrl+C ) to see an option to make her appear in front of the fence with the other monsters you have in detention.

Also, if you gonna make multiple posts back to back, mind to edit the post over making new ones.

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times
Nov 26, 2019
So for over 1 year he's been landscaping.... :FacePalm:
Think he's just horribly unorganized. Seems like he's spent the year jumping all over the place rebuilding various systems with no clear plan in mind. Kinda feels like he gets close to a milestone at which he could release a build and then gets distracted with yet another system to rebuild instead (or needs to fix one that was broken by an update he did).

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Think he's just horribly unorganized. Seems like he's spent the year jumping all over the place rebuilding various systems with no clear plan in mind. Kinda feels like he gets close to a milestone at which he could release a build and then gets distracted with yet another system to rebuild instead (or needs to fix one that was broken by an update he did).
I heard he had health issues and was in the hospital for months. Can't know if it's true. If it is, then we should see progress. If not, then the game is dead... =/

Nov 26, 2019
I heard he had health issues and was in the hospital for months. Can't know if it's true. If it is, then we should see progress. If not, then the game is dead... =/
Yeah I seem to recall hearing mention of health issues as well which can't be fun. Though at the times where it does seem he's healthy enough to put in some dev time, there seem to be a lot of "I'm rebuilding this from scratch" moments. I'm sure at least some of those are learning moments as a developer where he realizes the old system will not work moving forward, and perhaps result in no visible improvements the the game to warrant a build. Though I'd think a bit better organization would at least keep the base game relatively stable to do occasional releases since there does seem to be at least some new content put in...

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
From day one the game has been a, well, game to him. We have hide-and-seek, zombie apocalypse, a jump quest, even fricking whack-a-mole. I don't mind, he's done a good job after all, but whether he ever finishes a new playable version is entirely up to his whims. I think his release dates have less to do with whether he can 'complete' a build, and more to do with whether he's finished something he wants to share.

Reactions: dramin99
Jun 13, 2018
by the way... can anybody suggest me how to beat the Rem minigame in DW??
that's frustrating, at least for me...
Honestly, the easiest way to beat the trash minigame is to do it several times until you have a general idea where the potential spawn points are and where their corresponding markers are on the compass at the top of the screen (the exclamation points).

Your best bet is to get any trash in the living room (the room where you start with Rem), then head into the hallway and check the bathroom and toilet rooms on the ground floor. After, quickly move up the stairs and hit each of the bed rooms. Assuming you've checked the ground rooms and picked up any trash there, you should be able to quickly discern which of the rooms on the second floor have garbage in them based on the compass markers. I also recommend drinking an energy drink so you don't have to worry about sprint running out.

Reactions: JhonLui

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
So for over 1 year he's been landscaping.... :FacePalm:
almost 2 years actually. i stopped supporting after 6 months of no updates. looks like i made a good call.

i appreciate that he wants the game to look polished and pretty, but I don't have unlimited funds. i am only willing to spend about $20-$25/m supporting various creators. so i took my money to games putting out regular updates. if this game ever gets updated, i will resume support.

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
I dunno if it only happens to me but it appears by pressing ESC (aka opening the game menu) crashes the game when I replaced the file
I've played with my moded version of the file from start to finish without any issue, so don't know why it crashes on you. Just want to make sure you are applying it to the version 0.8.5f, since if it were applied to other versions, I think you would get a frankestein of a game due to how the game is coded. Every interaction system is coded individually on the file, thus the inconsistency of the softlocks when speaking with characters on previous builds. Hope to see that he's working on standarizing code that would ease the addition of new characters, interactions and bug hunting. However, that could limit specific events.

It shouldn't matter, but since I don't know anything let's try. Say what graphics options you set at the starting of the game and I'll try to play with those. I play windowed 1176x664 on "Good" quality. I doubt it's related to those options if the original game does not crashes on you, but don't know why would crash the ESC menu. As far I remember, I did not touch anything of that functionality. In any case, some of the cheats like half of the DW are original from the game, it's just not mention anywhere as far I know.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes