4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Demian70

Apr 4, 2021
This game has so much potential even in current state. Immersive and fun to play. The concept of an island with secrets and quests, I wish this game is not fully abandoned!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The creator posted something on patreon, can someone pls repost the full update?
It remains to be seen if it's just a copy-paste of a 2 y.o. changelog like sometimes ago.
Nothing wrong for me if he stopped or he's willing to go on, I like the game, a little different might be for the 198 people who "forgot" they are contributing...
I guess this is quite the Era of people getting money for doing nothing...

allegri.jpg

Feb 29, 2020
It probably just says it's gonna take awhile because it's more complicated than he thought and that he'll give an update in a couple weeks, which means he'll disappear for 4 months before he comes back to showcase another new feature in the test area that was inspired from The Legend of Zelda or Genshin Impact.

Diobagaia

Aug 27, 2018
I've tried to install the "special edition", but the game starts without hud basically, and i can't find the girls on the island. Is it still possible to play that version?

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I've tried to install the "special edition", but the game starts without hud basically, and i can't find the girls on the island. Is it still possible to play that version?
its been a while but if i remember correctly, did you transfer your save from the original version onto the new years edition? the new years edition can not start a new game. (if i remember correctly)

Diobagaia

Aug 27, 2018
its been a while but if i remember correctly, did you transfer your save from the original version onto the new years edition? the new years edition can not start a new game. (if i remember correctly)
Oh, okay, i'm gonna try later, thx u for sharing it

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Has somebody got the full save for the last version of the game? Pls
Search "savegame" trough the tread, I remember I posted a full cheated save (more 97%) + what u have to do to avoid the starting glitch.
that's basically start a new game, save the first night in the tent, than exit and overwrite with the full save.
It was almost 2 y ago, I don't remember precisely, but it's all there.
There should be also other 2 saves 90% vanilla from others, if you want to play legit.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thread Updated: 2019-11-15

I think this game is dead.
Maybe, but the dev does post updates multiple times a month on Patreon, though they still haven't released anything. Every post is about some new addition to the game, grappling hooks, underwater shit, new spells/abilities, etc. Though I don't know what they actually have planned in total for the next release...if it ever happens.

Reactions: vikmos
Aug 21, 2019
Maybe, but the dev does post updates multiple times a month on Patreon, though they still haven't released anything. Every post is about some new addition to the game, grappling hooks, underwater shit, new spells/abilities, etc. Though I don't know what they actually have planned in total for the next release...if it ever happens.
I wouldn't get my hopes up hermano.

Reactions: JhonLui

Smokie1151

Dec 13, 2018
Did u guys see that?

x
I plan to use it as a button to drag objects. A playable version will be out this December.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hopes UP
did he stated the year as well or just the month?
Jokes aside it looks completely redone and also better graphics

Feb 29, 2020
"A playable build is definitely coming this month and it won't take much longer, it will come out in the next post. Hope you can wait!"

Hopefully he'll stick to that.

Reactions: JhonLui
Aug 21, 2019
I occasionally visit his patreon, check how many supporters he still has and laugh. It also gives me hope that if i ever decide to become a con man, there would be plenty of fish in the sea waiting for me.

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Cjfriend123
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes