4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
Gonna have gacha in the tower, too.

I really hope he hasn't played the new Legend of Zelda game or else he's gonna delay the game even longer while he adds a knockoff of Zonai stuff.

But my bet is he's gonna announce a card game eventually and next month he'll just give his normal "Sorry the update is delayed while I fix some major issues that appeared" excuse again.

Reactions: linda95

linda95

Mar 12, 2018
Gonna have gacha in the tower, too.

I really hope he hasn't played the new Legend of Zelda game or else he's gonna delay the game even longer while he adds a knockoff of Zonai stuff.

But my bet is he's gonna announce a card game eventually and next month he'll just give his normal "Sorry the update is delayed while I fix some major issues that appeared" excuse again.
ur wrong, he'll release it this month for sure this time!

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
I suspect the developer wants to release everything in one big update and only then make it available for download.

That's why the little updates he's currently showing do. Do you have to be patient.

So I don't understand why it says "Abandoned" here:unsure:

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
I suspect the developer wants to release everything in one big update and only then make it available for download.

That's why the little updates he's currently showing do. Do you have to be patient.

So I don't understand why it says "Abandoned" here:unsure:
Last update was three years ago, before that the game was updated monthly. Better to warn the newcomer than let them lose money for some false hope.

Reactions: corcon
Sep 25, 2022
"I'm trying to finish it in a week."

[Press X to doubt]

"The content I posted as above was done a long time ago, now I am completing the previously announced content, in the meantime there's nothing new to update so I took them out to post"

[Press X to still doubt]

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Last update was three years ago, before that the game was updated monthly. Better to warn the newcomer than let them lose money for some false hope.
Yes that's right, I agree with him on that, I'm just looking at what he's presenting, I haven't left any money with him yet

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Well, he'll know quite a bit about what he's doing, but it's funny that he just shows things and doesn't really put out updates anymore.

Even if it's because of his health situation that he could hardly do anything, that's funny, yes
It's funny how every patreon creator has a health issue lol

But when I say he has no idea what he is doing I'm talking about how the game is developing. It just makes no sense. First it was a survival game, then it had dungeons, then you go to the dreamworld... There is no cohesion.

####01

Nov 18, 2019
You guys think we can report him for fraud or scamming people if he “misses” the update again? It’s been 3 years at this point.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
You guys think we can report him for fraud or scamming people if he “misses” the update again? It’s been 3 years at this point.
No, unfortunately that's not possible, people have to stop supporting him, then it will work itself out. With Horny As(s)ylum it was exactly the same case and they turned their backs on him and then he has no more Patreons.

Sep 25, 2022
This video aged well...

I mean, it shouldn't have been THAT hard to keep a promise right?
(This video was posted back in 2020)

Anyways, I wonder if having enough users dropping support for the guy would be enough to get the update to release...

Last edited:
Reactions: forill94
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes