4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
which version to download for the first time player?
The Win64 link on the op is the most recent build from around 3 years ago. That's the version you'll want to play. There's also the New Year's special build, but that can only be played with any stability after you've unlocked all of the content in the main build, so don't bother downloading it until you're ready

Sep 25, 2022
New progress report, just showcasing a change in lighting and weather during battle in the roguelike mode.
However it's mostly just a 3 paragraph apology acknowledging the unbelievable delays and broken promises.

While I would really want to believe this guy, his inability to be more honest/transparent about the game's development, his constant teasing and replies of the game almost being done, and the lack of any sort of early-beta/testing builds over the years still remains something to be wary of.

NewDevLog.png

Sep 25, 2022
I mean if you spend more than $1 then yeah (Dude gave up on the "beta build" promise LOOOONG ago)...

BTW this game uses a "Monthly (non-charge upfront)" type of membership billing,
So it's free to join, but if you stay by the time the 1st day of next month comes, then that's when you start paying.

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Nice asset :LUL: but he still didn't even release a test build.
I'm jealous about that solid 150+ patreons.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Most likely those are people who forgot..
It happened to me once, long ago: you have an expense to make that should take to the "line" but you go under and than realize there are 10 or 20 monthly subs you forgot about... driiiiin!!

since last year 30 people "awakend" (were 184)

Last edited:
Reactions: Drabel
Sep 25, 2022
The amount of supporters have been steadily declining over the years.
(and due to the monthly "free to join, pay if stay" billing system, there would be a sharp decline in supporters before every 1st day of each month... cause the "supporters" would've left right before it came to actually pay)

Hell, the 150+ supporters right now are only a quarter of what this guy had 3 years ago.

You can check his info at Graphtreon, it's crazy to see how successful he used to be.

Reactions: Drabel

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
At the time the Kaze sisters were a major hit in videos, so no wonder about the success, he came out with the right idea at the right time.
..and placing Alice as final boss would have been the cherry on the cake.

A bit like if somebody now came out with a Genshin Impact p.game or Blue Archive and managed not to be Dmca'd

Feb 29, 2020
Every single time it's a "The update was bigger than I thought" excuse.

I'm pretty sure he's never gonna release an update, it's easier for him to just grab an easy to show asset off the store, make a "Oh, see, I did SOMETHING" video", and keep people thinking he's gonna put out a game so he can keep milking them.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I just wish that he update's the mom content for me at least that would be enough. I mean i did like wait for 4 years xd. This was the game when i always come home to play it the good old days..

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times
Sep 25, 2022
New post dropped [only visible to "supporting" members], looks like in the roguelike Forbidden Space mode, these are the new female enemies you may encounter...

[Disclaimer: The developer has stated that, in the upcoming update, only half of the enemies shown here will be encountered (and supposedly are almost done). The other enemies will be added in later updates. ]

[Disclaimer #2: Although this sort of information seems promising for the "eventual" release of the update, it's still important to recognize the Developer's 3 year history of promising to release this update to only then delay it further, despite stating multiple times of either a specific release date or even a "final delay" (you can check his past patreon posts or KemonoParty archives for proof). There's almost no reason to legitimately support this developer anymore, unless you want to leave a comment and try to convince the guy to get a release going]

[Disclaimer #3: It has been a month since this post has been made, the cycle continues]

spritesheet.png
(Names came from the filenames that the images had while downloading them)
(The top left "unnamed" girl is called " 命録方士" . Also, mispelled "Asuna".)

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2022
I don't understand, has there been at least something besides video since 19 year?
Aside from a barebones "Combat test", the developer has not produced a single playable build of any sort for 3 years. He had more than enough time to get a PART of the update released, but seems like he's too committed to getting whatever he planned for his update done within a single version.

Any reasonable suggestion to get the game released as promised are met with ridiculous excuses, not helping is how the guy goes completely silent a week after making a post. Patreon is the ONLY means of communication with him ATM, yet he's been saying less and less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnetix

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Aside from a barebones "Combat test", the developer has not produced a single playable build of any sort for 3 years. He had more than enough time to get a PART of the update released, but seems like he's too committed to getting whatever he planned for his update done within a single version.

Any reasonable suggestion to get the game released as promised are met with ridiculous excuses, not helping is how the guy goes completely silent a week after making a post. Patreon is the ONLY means of communication with him ATM, yet he's been saying less and less.
I'm quite positive he's a bot..

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes