4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
how do you use the mushrooms?
\
Build up you stealth score sneaking up on monsters, then interact with whoever you want to use it on while they are asleep. Blue ones let you mess around with them, red ones you usually need to go to bed yourself after giving them.

I haven't played/done it myself in a while, though, and I feel like I'm forgetting something, so if anyone else can fill in any gaps that'd be cool.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Don't know if I'm retarded or the game is, is there a way to rotate camera during sex scenes or are they all just the crappy pov angle and tiny animation in the box when you hit tab?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Don't know if I'm retarded or the game is, is there a way to rotate camera during sex scenes or are they all just the crappy pov angle and tiny animation in the box when you hit tab?
As far as I know, this game does not have free camera control, no.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Only one scene allows the camera to be moved around, although centred at the scene. This is the scene with Nyotalia.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I was actually on about the scene where you give her enough red mushrooms that influence her guilty/lust stat. When you request a h scene to have sex with her missionary on the bed, that scene allows camera control.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hello guys i played this game in old version but from version 7 i dont play any more for a while and i have a question what cheats are now in game ??? and still any one dont doit a Walkthrough whit location for pictures and manga :) ?

gerfield

Oct 8, 2017
I crafted a fishing rod and got the quest to catch a fish, but how do i use the fishing rod and where? (Pond or Ocean?)

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I crafted a fishing rod and got the quest to catch a fish, but how do i use the fishing rod and where? (Pond or Ocean?)
Unless I missed something or something has changed, fishing can only be done from the end of the dock/pier thing you can build on the beach by your camp. (Pretty sure the game calls it a "bridge" when you build it.)

Since the game doesn't tell you HOW to fish, your cursor should change when you have it equipped and are looking at a spot where you can cast your line. Then wait. Don't move, click, nothing, but be READY to start clicking fast when the game prompts you to without any warning. Doing stuff before the prompt tends to cancel fishing, but the window to catch when you have a bite is small.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes