PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I can't play it. When opening on a browser with ruffle the game stays on a white screen... when launching it on windows with the index.swf the game opens and closes... I dunno what to do.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can't play it. When opening on a browser with ruffle the game stays on a white screen... when launching it on windows with the index.swf the game opens and closes... I dunno what to do.
Did you read the 2 posts above yours? There are instructions linked in them.

dentelunae

Aug 20, 2021
Can't say I didn't anticipate this... xD
Dunno if should, though. It's a .sol file...I think? Hopefully safe. And hopefully it CAN work with other PCs (I'd say 75%?). Prepare yourself.

I THINK that every flash game has its location-specific saved information in .sol format, or some such. (so if you move the .swf file or the flash game to another directory or even just rename the game folder, you lose all progress if you don't know where and how to look). You have to have at least started a game (I think) for the flash to have made a folder with your .sol file.
The place (well, for my Win8.1, at least):

c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\2K8QF4JP\localhost\LOCATION_OF_THE_GAME_ON_YOUR_HARD_DRIVE\swf\index.swf\mydata.sol

as you can see, I played this with the 'index.swf' from inside the 'swf' folder. Also note that for the location part, there is no hard drive letter given for some reason; also also, that '2K8QF4JP' is randomized I guess (though don't worry, that was the ONLY one dir in '#SharedObjects' for me, and all the different flash-specific infos (games) were in there, in separate dirs.), and once you make it into 'localhost' it should become straightforward. I hope...

Azt any rate, here you go. No more help from me, though... xD
How do you even make a save file? I've made three tries, but I keep getting a game over.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
BTW for anyone who still wants to play this game, it seems like you can play by installing flash onto your computer and running the index file in the swf folder. This seems to give access to the game entirely.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote