• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It peaks me curiosity... It'll important in the future the gift MC's choose for her daughter?. I have to admit that i chosen the car...

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Just going to make a small prediction that Natalya, or maybe even Alexa, is going to try and steal your project and patent it before you do. This would cause your character to lose all his grant money if I remember some of the text correctly. I don't really suspect Alexa. She is just obsessed with your character. Natalya on the other hand seems very much like her intention is to steal your tech.
I would be very surprised if Natalya is not trying to steal the tech. The only question for me is whether or not MC's dick will convert her to our side. It all depends on whether or not the dev is willing to have an LI betray the player or not.

Reactions: qaywsx

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It peaks me curiosity... It'll important in the future the gift MC's choose for her daughter?. I have to admit that i chosen the car...
Also bought the car in my first play through, and if I remember correctly her reaction was something like "Oh...ok". Started over with the new update and this time she was super excited to get the teddy bear. Not sure what it will mean down the road.

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
I would be very surprised if Natalya is not trying to steal the tech. The only question for me is whether or not MC's dick will convert her to our side. It all depends on whether or not the dev is willing to have an LI betray the player or not.
Yeah, my prediction wasn't really about Natalya. That part is kind of obvious. Was more about how they might do it with someone stealing and patenting your project before you do. Would force the MC to go all in on the racing component of his money scheme. I just remember seeing a line somewhere where your character mentions that the grants have some sort of reversion if the project turns out to not be patentable or something to that effect. Seemed like Chekhov's gun moment.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, my prediction wasn't really about Natalya. That part is kind of obvious. Was more about how they might do it with someone stealing and patenting your project before you do. Would force the MC to go all in on the racing component of his money scheme. I just remember seeing a line somewhere where your character mentions that the grants have some sort of reversion if the project turns out to not be patentable or something to that effect. Seemed like Chekhov's gun moment.
Nah that would really suck and render the whole plotline(the science) useless. Way more fun to watch the mc using his own engine and domanitating the race scene due to it

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Nah that would really suck and render the whole plotline(the science) useless. Way more fun to watch the mc using his own engine and domanitating the race scene due to it
It wouldn't make the science plotline useless at all, it would just create another hurdle to overcome in that plotline. And regardless the battery tech is being used in the racecar, so him developing that tech, even if he couldn't directly profit from it, would still affect the story.

bratan88

Oct 22, 2021
UndergroundStudio I noticed in my Natalya playthrough that there are a lot of lines where her German seems really off. Like not gramatically or spelling-wise but it seems like you fed english text into a translator tool and just went with it. I know most people won't be bothered by that as they're not fluent in German but it really bugged me lol

If you ever need a native German to translate her lines you can shoot me a message :)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
UndergroundStudio I noticed in my Natalya playthrough that there are a lot of lines where her German seems really off. Like not gramatically or spelling-wise but it seems like you fed english text into a translator tool and just went with it. I know most people won't be bothered by that as they're not fluent in German but it really bugged me lol

If you ever need a native German to translate her lines you can shoot me a message :)
Hmmm.... so would you say it sounds like she's not a native German speaker? Could it be a mix-up in development or....?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hmmm.... so would you say it sounds like she's not a native German speaker? Could it be a mix-up in development or....?
Yup, I also think it could be intentional.
She isnt German (im 99% sure), her cover story is fake and there most probably will be some hide&catch games with her.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Im german too and i agree with him, it sounds unnatural. Additonally the stereotypes shes talking about are usually traits other countrys attribute to us. Its very rare to hear a fellow german talking about "our" diligence or something like that lmao

But its not really a big deal

Reactions: bratan88
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes