Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was asking myself the same.
Jasmine is easily my favorite even if I do like a lot some of the others (Allison, Maggie). She really is the "poster girl" imo.
if Jasmine wasn't so hot be a easy pick of Allison for me but I think I barley give Allison the edge honestly but really they kind of are tied. for me

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
if Jasmine wasn't so hot be a easy pick of Allison for me but I think I barley give Allison the edge honestly but really they kind of are tied. for me
Jasmine is going girl and the reason is the Starting Image and there She is Standing with the Car (Obviously, She will be there as her father is related to the car racing and She is Helping MC with Car work and her Project) so She is Completely related to the Cars and Name of the Game is Race of Life dedicated to Car racing. But When I started playing the Game I felt a strong connection with Maggie and Jasmine first, When I met Allison I felt like the Character is Very Emotional but Hide it very much so In the End I kept all three in my Favorite List. :unsure: :love:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have been playing this for a while and I can tell now for sure...

Angel is best girl. I just try to get close to Jasmine and she makes sure I know my fucking place by showing me the teeth.. Such a lovely girl.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a throuple route in this game?
Too early to know it. Currently MC is very deliberate, open and unwilling to commit, but the game has just started and all routes are at their earliest stage.
Jasmine sharing him with Alexia is the most likeliest, since the two were already set-up to be a bunch of fangirls trying to get the MC in a playful, teasing way. A few other women may not care, since they mostly go for a casual physical relationship. The rest demands commitment and faithfulness due to them having bad experience with disloyal abusive men in the past.

Reactions: fuckboi17

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so this will be a 1 girl only vn?? no 3some either?
Well, it’s a matter of time... perhaps there will be a threesome between Jasmine/Alexa/Mc...

especially since there are a lot of hints, also Jasmine may have a threesome with the girls from the racing streets or something else. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes