Maverick123446

Mar 18, 2020
Such a good game! The story, writing, renders and models all look great. Please suggest other games like this whilst we wait for the update.

Reactions: VOYEUR

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It's still kinda weird to see a table full of variables like "Allison_Hatefuck=True/False" though.
A hatefuck so nice I watched it twice. I kinda hope it's not the last one. With so many women around the MC that are ready and willing it might be possible to manipulate Allison into a repeat performance.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
A hatefuck so nice I watched it twice. I kinda hope it's not the last one. With so many women around the MC that are ready and willing it might be possible to manipulate Allison into a repeat performance.
Only way I see it not being the last hate fuck is if we don't choice the hate fuck here and another shows up later. Cause she burned the photo which to me says she is moving on.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Only way I see it not being the last hate fuck is if we don't choice the hate fuck here and another shows up later. Cause she burned the photo which to me says she is moving on.
yeeah you won't be fucking her after that for sure. I'm not a big fan of her anyway, trying to stay on the neutral route.

Reactions: Maviarab

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Correct. I was thinking the Same. After the Burning of Memories and Diaries and Photos, I think there is no chance of meeting Allison as She lost all her interest in MC, So there is a Chance She left MC on his own and After Lily's recovery there is the possibility of troubles.:unsure:(y)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeeah you won't be fucking her after that for sure. I'm not a big fan of her anyway, trying to stay on the neutral route.
yeah I only like her on the love path tbh, not sure how I feel about neutral path for her. But love path Allison is my top 3 AVN LI for sure.

fuiahfeaifebvavb

Jan 25, 2024
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
Extract the folder "game" from the mod into you Race of Life folder then overwrite if prompted
Edit: Updated For Episode 2 Extra

Edit2:
  • Fixed walkthrough toggle
  • Added an option to skip races
  • Updated some walkthrough hints/options

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Hi, I just download your mod but it seems different from what you shown in your post. Like the good/bad guy option missed, and more importantly, how all scenes unlocked option works? It can not be clicked.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What the hell did Cooper mean by this?
Pig latin is what we used to call it when we were young, basically you change the words to sound different so someone overhearing doesn't understand you by moving the first letter (or sound) behind the rest of the word and adding ay at the end.

It's stupid and I don't know why it's done but that's what it is. Translated Cooper says "Not on the phone".

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Pig latin is what we used to call it when we were young, basically you change the words to sound different so someone overhearing doesn't understand you by moving the first letter (or sound) behind the rest of the word and adding ay at the end.

It's stupid and I don't know why it's done but that's what it is. Translated Cooper says "Not on the phone".
Ohhhhh I get it now. I'm not a native English speaker so it looked like gibberish to me, but yeah I've heard of that in Spanish too

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Again with the bullying about English - this is not English, as it was very well explained this is reserved for Latin Cypher and Coop the hoot is using it all the ways wrong.
What the hell did Cooper mean by this?

it looked like Gibberish to me and I only understand English
You are excused.

You are a disappointment. :ROFLMAO::devilish:
The whole point of that scene is that Coop is doing bad, all the way down to outright disgusting jokes on MC, the kind you do while laughing to them yourself and everybody else is just flabergasted.

MC point blank tells us he is not getting any of this dumb joke Coop is pulling on him,
so the whole point of the scene is more of the same Coop being a moron towards his best friend of all people.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
mage.jpeg
Few words from Joshua:
Hey!
As some of you might already know - you can find Race of Life on Steam!
We plan to release Act I ! It will contain first 3 Episodes.
Currently, we're working on the first part of Episode 3 because we've decided to release half of the Episode 3 sooner, so you don't have to wait too long for the whole thing. I'd be very grateful if you add our game to your Steam wishlists - it doesn't commit you to purchase it, but with more wishlists, we have a chance to reach a larger number of new players!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240214_181834_271.jpg

This year as well Patrons have chosen Jasmine as their Valentine! Are there many fans among us who have a crush on Jasmine? Do you think she enjoyed the picnic date? ❤

If you're curious about it's NSFW version,

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes