Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The tag #Drift and #family is missing. Need to implement it as “Planned tags”:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only tag that I am interested in adding in the future will be pregnancy because I want when the mc's daughter wakes up to have many little brothers with whom she can play, that would be having a big family, right? :love: :love: :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only tag that I am interested in adding in the future will be pregnancy because I want when the mc's daughter wakes up to have many little brothers with whom she can play, that would be having a big family, right? :love: :love: :love:
Nah we also need the harem tag as well but instead of girls when the daughter comes home to her mom and dad reunited as a family and goes to room she is going to have a harem of stuffed animals!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Nah we also need the harem tag as well but instead of girls when the daughter comes home to her mom and dad reunited as a family and goes to room she is going to have a harem of stuffed animals!
I understand, you have your route chosen and that's fine, I have several routes planned if possible.
Route: of love with Allison and having the family back
Route: polyamorous harem
Route: pregnancy polyamory harem
Route: harem of pregnancy polio hate where the mc flees at full speed with his car because he does not want to take responsibility :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I understand, you have your route chosen and that's fine, I have several routes planned if possible.
Route: of love with Allison and having the family back
Route: polyamorous harem
Route: pregnancy polyamory harem
Route: harem of pregnancy polio hate where the mc flees at full speed with his car because he does not want to take responsibility :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
See here is my paths
1 . Hand holding with Allison
2 . Head pats with Allison
3. Cuddles with Allison
4. Getting Allison to Marry me again
5. Hand Holding with Jasmine
6. Hand Holding with Maggie
7. More romantic stuff with Jasmine
8. More romantic stuff with Maggie
9. Make Jasmine My GF
10. Make Maggie my GF

lol sorry I summoned my inner Joshy

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
See here is my paths
3. Cuddles with Allison
9. Make Jasmine My GF
10. Make Maggie my GF

Here's my path: Call all the girls on a date, and make Joshy watch me have fun with these girls. and give him a lot of children, as he dreamed... :WeSmart:

Happy harem ending with assistant Joshy

Reactions: Leongen43

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
See here is my paths
3. Cuddles with Allison
9. Make Jasmine My GF
10. Make Maggie my GF

But if you were Joshy, you'd also have the following path for each: watch each as they get a train run on them, while eagerly waiting with a straw straw-small.jpg .

• Haha
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But if you were Joshy, you'd also have the following path for each: watch each as they get a train run on them, while eagerly waiting with a straw View attachment 3308297 .
haha I still haven't figure that one out with Joshy some threads I notice he is only romantics other ones he is kinky and does stuff with the straw not sure which he is here haha. Also im just learning the ways of Joshy im not yet a simp master .

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Doing a V-only run and holy shit. That ass.
Veronica's ass is so hot that you can run the 24 hour race at Le Mans and you don't care how many tires you spend on her :love: :love:, how sad that when you want to do the same with Maggie a man stops you and says "I'm sorry sir." "The race track is still under construction, I waited for the next update." :oops:o_O:cry::cry:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Veronica's ass is so hot that you can run the 24 hour race at Le Mans and you don't care how many tires you spend on her :love: :love:, how sad that when you want to do the same with Maggie a man stops you and says "I'm sorry sir." "The race track is still under construction, I waited for the next update." :oops:o_O:cry::cry:
I think MC should make small cars for Race with his Battery knowledge and release those cars one on the Jiggle Butt of Veronica and the other one in Patricia's Butt and see which car completes the race as I think both of their asses are in good competition :ROFLMAO: :KEK:.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
She definitely isn't German. She even offered Cooper this drink, which sounded Russian to me, but after googling it I found out it's Czech.

Could be a coincidence, maybe? I dunno, she's very suspicious still. My bet is she's a Russian spy or something. I only caught this in my 2nd playthrough, but the "Da" thing really stood out to me on my 1st.
She kinda reminds me of Gaby from "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." (spoiler: double agent that kinda fucks over her partners). But I'm certain Natalya is German purely due to her lack of formal German (similar to dialects within English).

She is definitely an agent for someone/something else though:
Also, she already knew about MC's daughter despite no one telling her (Camille doesn't remember telling her and even pointed that out). Combine those subtle bits of information she shouldn't know with her intense fixation on MC's battery prototype and it smells like espionage.

Fun fact: Natalya is the direct Russian spelling of Natalia. I wonder if wooing her will be plot critical since she most definitely is after MC's prototype (see above spoiler for reference to "operation").

Reactions: fapderp11

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Honestly its surprising we don't see more sexy Russian spy seducing MC trope in AVN
It is because the Theme is a Car Race and She said that she is an Engineer, Within so many years She couldn't come up with any research work probably that is Why She came up Sapiosexual thing and was found a Knowledgeable Person so she could bait the Research Work and Model of Battery from them by Spending more time with MC and Finding out all things from him ( Seducing Art Spy technique) :unsure::whistle:

Natalya the Russian spy is as subtle as Dr Strangelove calling the president 'Mein Fuhrer!'
Dr. Strange- I will Love you in Every Universe
Natalya- I will trick you in Every Universe :KEK::ROFLMAO:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Well, it looks like I have a new favorite, and I wasn't expecting that.

You guys have to comment more about these games, I downloaded this one by pure chance among few other AVN's to test, and the first one I tested has already become my new favorite!

I was angry by what happened with Lily, I didn't expect to see this in an AVN, I even thought I wouldn't be able to get an erection in this game with a drama like this, but the dev was smart and put a redhead on our lap, the dick thinks for himself, he doesn't care about the drama when there's a redhead in front of him, I loved the game!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
preview.png

Hello everyone!

It’s the last development update before my surgery! Tomorrow morning I’m gonna register at the hospital ward. In the best case scenario I’ll be back home in a week and in the worst case, well… it’s unknown. I’ll be sure to write even a short status update when everything settles down.

As for where we stand with Race of Life Episode 3.1- the UI is finally finished! It’s been quite a ride and I think it looks much better than it used to. I also managed to finish up two more scenes since the last dev update and that leaves me with 2 lewd scenes and an extra scene when I’m back at home. When that’s done we’ll be almost ready for the release of Episode 3.1! As always there are a few other tasks that are not that time consuming but still have to be done though I’m positive it’ll all go smoothly.
And as always, a few words from Joshua:

From the writing angle, things are rolling along. It might be surprising to some, but there's actually a lot of admin work in writing a branching script, so I've been spending the last week updating my spreadsheets of variables, path charts and key plot points for each major character. Add to that the intersection of plot lines (like how Character A will react if she finds out you banged Character B), and those flowcharts and spreadsheets become vital to keep track of everything.
But, I've still managed to get some writing in for 3.2, filling out some more lead up to what I think will be a highlight scene for many players and perhaps even their chosen Love Interest, depending on who that might be. There will be a few options though.
It's still kinda weird to see a table full of variables like "Allison_Hatefuck=True/False" though.
But, that's the job. Oddly enough, it's not even in the top 5 weirdest things I've had to write. Imagine having to write a radio advert trying to convince people to try a pharmaceutical treatment for bacterial vaginosis, when the clinet asks you to make it sound 'light', 'fun', and 'adventurous'.
Any time I have a moment of unreality writing RoL, I just remember some of those jobs. It really helps put into perspective some of the odd googling I have to do.
Anyway, I had better get back to it. I've got an article on the cultural significance of the Bollenhut to finish reading.
Until next time!

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes