Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't care for the story as it places me the player into the I have to be an asshole if I want to have fun with the girls, because I would have to cheat on Veronica now
You can make it clear to her from the get go that its just casual between her and MC. You can also break up with her fairly quickly, no need to cheat behind her back.
The rest is fair enough, I agree on MC having too much baggage. I don't see him fucking around like all the other VN MCs, when he already has to take responsibility for a child. He is way past the time of his life where he could afford to screw around.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like the models, and animations. Now please don't take my comments as a negative to your game. It is just for me personally I don't like stories that put me as a player into a character that has so much baggage, ex-wife, idiot best friend, a child, a girlfriend, and already the MC is a cheating asshole.... so already I don't like the character I am playing, plus the cell phone thing... I know that all the people nowadays can't stay off the cell phone, but in a game I don't like messing with the cell phone every few minutes.

Well anyway just my thoughts, I don't care for the story as it places me the player into the I have to be an asshole if I want to have fun with the girls, because I would have to cheat on Veronica now... It is just personal preference that I don't like to be a cheater, take the fun out of it for me. (it would be fine if Veronica was ok with you being with other girls)

So anyway good luck with your game, I wish you the best of luck. peace
Maybe you should actually read a VN as well as just looking at the pretty pictures.

There is a reason he cheated...once (that we are told/aware of), explained very well in the story (and in one set of choices the ex-wife admits her part in it. Still wrong, sure..but reasons). No need to ever cheat on Veronica, you can leave her if you wish. Baggage, yes, he isn't a dumb 18yo high school kid like most VN's. He a grown ass adult and unfortunately, they usually come with baggage. You're might be of the latter to not understand this.

Best friend. he seems well liked, but he'd never be a friend of mine but then, I'm nothing like the MC soo.....as for the phone, it's barely used to be fair but I get it can be annoying (especially if/when speed running different paths). I personally find the mini-game of the races more annoying than the phone.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Veronica is a weird one to me as the MC plays her off as something casual . Since I recall she nagged the MC for something serious. So I don't fully remember if the MC was just an asshole to her or they were just something casual. Cause of that it barley feels like she was your GF even tho she was.

Also Funny thing I found about this game is the more I wanted to distance my self from the ex wife while being friendly the more I liked her lol. But yeah this is one of those game it helps if you are a player like me that usually disconnects themself from the MC otherwise it would be tough to want to be with any of the LI till you break up with veronica.
I see your point, but like I said it makes the MC an asshole, Veronica (for some reason likes the MC), she is nothing but nice to the MC, even helping him with his work project. So if I want to have other girls I need to break Veronica's heart.... or be the dick cheater the MC already is.... for me it is just a bad setup for the player. I have played other games that have you be a dik, but never really had as much fun. I like being a manwhore and fucking all the girls, just I like the girls to be ok with it.... I know, I know.... unrealistic... but that is the fun about fantasy.... :)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe you should actually read a VN as well as just looking at the pretty pictures.

There is a reason he cheated...once (that we are told/aware of), explained very well in the story (and in one set of choices the ex-wife admits her part in it. Still wrong, sure..but reasons). No need to ever cheat on Veronica, you can leave her if you wish. Baggage, yes, he isn't a dumb 18yo high school kid like most VN's. He a grown ass adult and unfortunately, they usually come with baggage. You're might be of the latter to not understand this.

Best friend. he seems well liked, but he'd never be a friend of mine but then, I'm nothing like the MC soo.....as for the phone, it's barely used to be fair but I get it can be annoying (especially if/when speed running different paths). I personally find the mini-game of the races more annoying than the phone.
So why don't you play something more for your age, because it seems that this game is too much for you, maybe a solitaire, right? :unsure: (n):ROFLMAO:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023

you don't need to insult me to make a point, and I did read the story, don't care about why he cheated, like you said he is an Adult and needs to act like one. Unhappy with your marriage, then get a fucking divorce, or better yet be a man and talk to your wife and tell he how you feel. But nope the MC acts like a teenager and sticks his dick into another girl.

And I am not some teenager that needs to insult other people, I am 59 if you must know, maybe that is why I don't like cheaters, I am from a time where you word is you bond... I have never cheated on a girl, nor would I, because I think cheaters are just like people that lie... you can never trust them. But again, this is just my opinion, maybe you really like the game, and that is ok.

But try and be an adult and respect other people. peace

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you don't need to insult me to make a point, and I did read the story, don't care about why he cheated, like you said he is an Adult and needs to act like one. Unhappy with your marriage, then get a fucking divorce, or better yet be a man and talk to your wife and tell he how you feel. But nope the MC acts like a teenager and sticks his dick into another girl.

And I am not some teenager that needs to insult other people, I am 59 if you must know, maybe that is why I don't like cheaters, I am from a time where you word is you bond... I have never cheated on a girl, nor would I, because I think cheaters are just like people that lie... you can never trust them. But again, this is just my opinion, maybe you really like the game, and that is ok.

But try and be an adult and respect other people. peace
Well you obviously didn't read the story as half of your post was complete crap and untruths. *shrugs* remove all the stuff about Veronica and your post would be a lot more on the nail.

As for dumping her, again if you had read some of this thread (there's that skill again) you'd know I'd already posted (just a few days ago actually) on this very topic:

I don't think it so much as flaws, as bad writing trying to give the MC (note: Us) a way out. It's always very, very tricky to write a VN and give the MC an existing relationship, as many/most/half of the players will not identify/want said existing relationship, so the dev has to give a valid way out.
Peace to you too fella.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
He understands the story in his own way, you are no one to disrespect any member, you also made it clear that you don't like the title, so I don't understand what you are looking for, just make a member feel bad?
It's ok, I don't feel bad. He is just an ass. He is free to talk crap if he wants to, but I will no longer respond to his posts. But thank you for yours. peace.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It's ok, I don't feel bad. He is just an ass. He is free to talk crap if he wants to, but I will no longer respond to his posts. But thank you for yours. peace.
It's good that you're okay, he is free to say what he wants about the game but never about you, he has to respect the members because you never disrespected him, you just asked a genuine question that he could have ignored or answer it with respect

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's good that you're okay, he is free to say what he wants about the game but never about you, he has to respect the members because you never disrespected him, you just asked a genuine question that he could have ignored or answer it with respect
Everyone should treat the person who writes criticism with respect. these are his thoughts and his views on things, forums were invented precisely for this purpose, to write criticism, praise, shortcomings and help. Apparently the one who answered him wanted to be smart in front of Nezron, he probably lives surrounded by trolls and a stuffy situation. just ignore such people and enjoy the game. (y) :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Was just thinking about this just now. I know adding to the wishlist on steam helps but what about downloading the demo? I'm not sure how any of this stuff works but I was wondering if I should download the demo and maybe ctrl skip skip through episode 1 even if I don't intend to play it since I did play Episode 1 and 2 already.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Was just thinking about this just now. I know adding to the wishlist on steam helps but what about downloading the demo? I'm not sure how any of this stuff works but I was wondering if I should download the demo and maybe ctrl skip skip through episode 1 even if I don't intend to play it since I did play Episode 1 and 2 already.
Whether to see it or not is a decision that only you can answer, but if you can put it on a steam wish list it would be good because you would be supporting the developer and the steam version always has the possibility of having additional content such as previous sketches and concept art that you don't see here unless a patreon user wants to bring it, greetings friend, I hope it has helped you (y) (y)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Whether to see it or not is a decision that only you can answer, but if you can put it on a steam wish list it would be good because you would be supporting the developer and the steam version always has the possibility of having additional content such as previous sketches and concept art that you don't see here unless a patreon user wants to bring it, greetings friend, I hope it has helped you (y) (y)
yeah it's been already wishlisted for awhile now just wasnt sure if going through the demo quickly would help even more.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Don't feel bad, Keep sharing Ideas and Thoughts. Everyone has their Point of View share them here. We all will discuss out matter. Though the Game is at its beginning and a lot more updates to come. So, I am not labeling but it's like Some games start with a Good Story, and in between the game gets branching and then a happy ending but this Game itself started with Problems and there is Car Racing with some adventures and I feel like Bad starts but will have a Good Ending :giggle:.

Game is great. Angry wife is best girl, that was unexpected.
Agreed one of the Best girls. She wants to Show MC that She hates him but Deep inside She has a Soft Corner for him. Still some Past memories and the Good times spent with MC didn't fade away :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Damn that hate fuck at the end of this update is so hot
Kind of Agree with that, But Still, Hate Fuck means Hate Fuck. The End with Allison Hate Sex will be a Future Problem for her Scenes and getting along with each other. As we know She threw the all Stuff of MC like Photo Diary all into the Fire Place. So, in the future, They might have get along with each other issue. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah I'm pretty sure she's Russian. Once she even answers a question with "Da" instead of "Yes" or "Ja"
She definitely isn't German. She even offered Cooper this drink, which sounded Russian to me, but after googling it I found out it's Czech.

Could be a coincidence, maybe? I dunno, she's very suspicious still. My bet is she's a Russian spy or something. I only caught this in my 2nd playthrough, but the "Da" thing really stood out to me on my 1st.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She definitely isn't German. She even offered Cooper this drink, which sounded Russian to me, but after googling it I found out it's Czech.

Could be a coincidence, maybe? I dunno, she's very suspicious still. My bet is she's a Russian spy or something. I only caught this in my 2nd playthrough, but the "Da" thing really stood out to me on my 1st.
Judging by the fact that her name is “Natalya”, it is quite possible that she is from Russia, or someone close to her is from Russia... I don’t remember that the Germans had the name Natalya... there are many of them in Russia. and she herself looks like the Slavs in appearance...

although I wouldn’t be surprised by all this, her name and her stories themselves will turn out to be fake, because agents do that

Reactions: Leongen43

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Judging by the fact that her name is “Natasha”, it is quite possible that she is from Russia, or someone close to her is from Russia... I don’t remember that the Germans had the name Natasha... there are many of them in Russia. and she herself looks like the Slavs in appearance...

although I wouldn’t be surprised by all this, her name and her stories themselves will turn out to be fake, because agents do that
Her name's Natalya though?

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes