MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How in god's name do you play the racing games? Every combination I try does absolutely nothing.
from the first time in the first initial race everything went perfectly, as I remember I did it from the first sensor to the last, but it is impossible to completely achieve, as soon as the speed direction reaches green degrees, immediately press I did from 3 then in the middle I always did 5.. it’s easier to read in the walkthrough

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
from the first time in the first initial race everything went perfectly, as I remember I did it from the first sensor to the last, but it is impossible to completely achieve, as soon as the speed direction reaches green degrees, immediately press I did from 3 then in the middle I always did 5.. it’s easier to read in the walkthrough
I'm starting to think my game is buggy or something. What sensor? It only shows me a grid with the gears in a random order and the meter going from left to write real fast.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm starting to think my game is buggy or something. What sensor? It only shows me a grid with the gears in a random order and the meter going from left to write real fast.
Do you play Android? I played android and went through them there, when the meter reaches the limit, I pressed as soon as I reached the green light and did this from handbrake 1, then handbrake 3, then you give the gas, with each selection of the meter you must select on green and also the handbrake on 5 to go speed in the race

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017

It's just the transmission.

When the revs hit the green zone, shift into the appropriate gear. 1 to launch, then 2, then 3, just as you do when driving.

It'll tell you when to downshift as well.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Do you play Android? I played android and went through them there, when the meter reaches the limit, I pressed as soon as I reached the green light and did this from handbrake 1, then handbrake 3, then you give the gas, with each selection of the meter you must select on green and also the handbrake on 5 to go speed in the race
Nah, playing on a laptop with a mouse. I think I figured it out. I wasn't aware I had to actually "click" on the gears. I was trying to type the order from the grid. Ugh. My bad.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
It's just the transmission.

When the revs hit the green zone, shift into the appropriate gear. 1 to launch, then 2, then 3, just as you do when driving.

It'll tell you when to downshift as well.
Myeeeaaahhh, my problem was that I wasn't actually clicking on the corresponding gear. Was trying to type them real fast in a random order. :LOL:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Myeeeaaahhh, my problem was that I wasn't actually clicking on the corresponding gear. Was trying to type them real fast in a random order. :LOL:
Took me like 2 losses to realized the gear positions were changing spots... I was shifting like normal until my brain realized and then I actually won races after that lol.

• Haha

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
OK I admit I have been drinking, but did Natalya's breasts just double in size? Like overnight? What a strange world we live in.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
OK I admit I have been drinking, but did Natalya's breasts just double in size? Like overnight? What a strange world we live in.
:LOL: What don't do to attract Mc...

It's like working as a secret agent to find out about Mc, but the first mission failed, now to her had to dramatically enlarge her breasts and arrange a sexy spread in the car... :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes