Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
2 releases so far, not sure if you can talk about a schedule here...
and those two (while rather large releases) were quite a bit apart from each other... but I think the dev said the next one won't be as large and won't take as long, but I could be remembering another game.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
We have to be patient because even though he says the gaps between updates will be short, we don't know for sure, I would like to have an update where Jasmine hides inside the car during a race and when the mc starts to move away from the exit, she surprises him and at the same time surprised but not able to let her hands off the wheel, she takes the opportunity to start giving him a blowjob and then climbs on top of the mc riding the mc with energy while he drives and a rival sees them having an accident, with the effort she was able to win the mc but she continues on top of him and he can't stop so he keeps driving fast because he is too excited to stop, when they are reaching maximum speed they both end up at the same time where he creampied Jasmine where they kiss passionately and laugh when they realize what It happened, would it be interesting if it happened? :unsure: :unsure:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
We have to be patient because even though he says the gaps between updates will be short, we don't know for sure, I would like to have an update where Jasmine hides inside the car during a race and when the mc starts to move away from the exit, she surprises him and at the same time surprised but not able to let her hands off the wheel, she takes the opportunity to start giving him a blowjob and then climbs on top of the mc riding the mc with energy while he drives and a rival sees them having an accident, with the effort she was able to win the mc but she continues on top of him and he can't stop so he keeps driving fast because he is too excited to stop, when they are reaching maximum speed they both end up at the same time where he creampied Jasmine where they kiss passionately and laugh when they realize what It happened, would it be interesting if it happened? :unsure: :unsure:
i mean... he´s already getting some road head and almost crashes multiple times. sooo.... probably not a good idea during a race :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
i mean... he´s already getting some road head and almost crashes multiple times. sooo.... probably not a good idea during a race :ROFLMAO:
That's because he is not an amateur but a professional, have faith that he can be a fast and furious ass-buster and if Dom Toretto (Vin Deisel) can do all those crazy things in his movies because the mc can't do it in the game, they are not both fictional characters and the laws of the real world are not an impediment for them, right or not? :unsure: :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think it will be Adventurous just like Jasmine's Personality, She might try this, As I remember She cheered MC by Showing her Boobs during the last Race to motivate him, this time if Mc leaves the racer behind She can hop out of the car and Do it, She should go for Ass I think? :unsure: What do u say, As the Pussy can give MC goosebumps and Pleasure he can't take all pleasure and Car gear at the same time, sounds Interesting idea though :love:

1705080320199.jpeg 1705080634798.jpeg
20064667.gif 21692415.gif

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Looks like we are close to the new updates
Looking at the Photo of Patricia seems like We will be having some more Bolting Race scenes
Does that mean Patricia is doing the Grand Opening of the Race, As per MC's 1st race She was Wearing a compact dress and 2nd Race She was wearing lil Loose dress with Bra, and in 3rd the Race, She forgot her Flag and she indicated for the Race by opening up her bra. Does this mean in the Upcoming 4th Race will she open her Panties as well? :unsure: Is there is a possibility in that and If Jasmine father competes with MC then will he get horny and Might Crash the car :KEK::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3247182 View attachment 3247184
View attachment 3247187 View attachment 3247194

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will MC have Patricia's sex scene as a Gift for Winning the race? :unsure:
For the 5th race, she'll have to gape her asshole. What's left to open after that? If there is nothing left, she'll have to retire.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For the 5th race, she'll have to gape her asshole. What's left to open after that? If there is nothing left, she'll have to retire.
For the fifth scene, Patricia will open her Panty and use it as a flag She might be the Reward for MC as the Winner of the Race Tournament, MC can unlock a scene with her in the Future as She is the only girl Who can give Veronica a good combat in the size of Ass and Boobs :love:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What are you talking about? There is still a long way to go, all the girls have to have sex even with Alexa ( :eek: :eek:) as well as anal sex with all of them (Maggie :love:) , have threesomes maybe some in front of Allison to have more hate sex with her, have sex with a girl of yours friend too?:unsure::LOL::LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What are you talking about? There is still a long way to go, all the girls have to have sex even with Alexa ( :eek: :eek:) as well as anal sex with all of them (Maggie :love:) , have threesomes maybe some in front of Allison to have more hate sex with her, have sex with a girl of yours friend too?:unsure::LOL::LOL:
Don’t forget about a threesome, judging by how Jasmine is friends with Alexa, this is quite possible, especially when Alexa sticks her nose in everywhere, I can say with confidence that this will happen, of course, if Dev decides))) and Patricia can arrange a threesome or some surprise, it’s unlikely that such a girl will need only one fuck... :sneaky:

Jessica-may

Jan 16, 2024
Damn girl, how do you know all this? :ROFLMAO:

Are we exactly discussing the game or is this some kind of hint of reality? :WaitWhat:
Do you want to tell the girl she doesn’t understand this? :unsure:

You can’t even imagine how many things I understand, it’s worth finding out. :whistle:

But yes, now we can discuss the game :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you want to tell the girl she doesn’t understand this? :unsure:

You can’t even imagine how many things I understand, it’s worth finding out. :whistle:

But yes, now we can discuss the game :p
Okayyyy, I understand what you are trying to achieve, but this is not a topic that can cause fuss, so I

Do you want to ride my Delilah?

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes