Oct 10, 2022
Yes. confused due to autotext correction. but yes Natalya. I would understand if her name was Natalie.. but Natalya is mostly in Russia and also in Ukraine... perhaps she could be an agent from Russia
If I am not mistaken Natasha, among many others, short form of Natalya. So if she is Russian, she was called that before.

It's not exactly the most common girl's name in Germany, but there are a few. Mostly daughters of so called Russian-Germans who fled to Germany in the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union. I'd say that every German has met a few Nataschas in their life. For a while, it was also a popular " alias" among hookers.
I've heard some Natalya tbh, though I am not sure about their ethnic background. That alias stick huh. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's not exactly the most common girl's name in Germany, but there are a few. Mostly daughters of so called Russian-Germans who fled to Germany in the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union. I'd say that every German has met a few Nataschas in their life. For a while, it was also a popular " alias" among hookers.
I do not argue. This is a fairly well-known story for a long time)))

Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If I am not mistaken Natasha, among many others, short form of Natalya. So if she is Russian, she was called that before.

I've heard some Natalya tbh, though I am not sure about their ethnic background. That alias stick huh. :LOL:
Yeah. I know. but I’m sure she’s Russian, there’s no other way. just look at her, she just shines like a Slav... for a moment she tried to say something in his car and immediately justified herself... maybe she works for Russian agents

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah. I know. but I’m sure she’s Russian, there’s no other way. just look at her, she just shines like a Slav... for a moment she tried to say something in his car and immediately justified herself... maybe she works for Russian agents
The Russians must want the battery technology. Maybe the government is watching the MC and know about his research, so they sent Natalya to get it. Because it's too much of a coincidence that she shows up as Cooper's neighboor out of the blue and tells him she wants to meet his physics professor friend.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of Natalya if she really turns out to be a spy or w/e I do kind of hope there isn't a redemption arc for her just cause she is a LI. She should just be the dumb choice LI for the MC that will fuck us over :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The Russians must want the battery technology. Maybe the government is watching the MC and know about his research, so they sent Natalya to get it. Because it's too much of a coincidence that she shows up as Cooper's neighboor out of the blue and tells him she wants to meet his physics professor friend.
Yeahhh! You described my point of view, if you read the old comments you will find exactly what I wrote earlier... it is quite possible that her appearance and the fact that she met such a stupid friend as Cooper was a coincidence... especially since she is very interested in Mc

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Speaking of Natalya if she really turns out to be a spy or w/e I do kind of hope there isn't a redemption arc for her just cause she is a LI. She should just be the dumb choice LI for the MC that will fuck us over :)
In that Case, I will Choose Jasmine Against Natalya, She is a Fighter and She might show Natalya that her plans of getting the Battery research work that MC and Jasmine did together were not getting in her hands :LOL: :KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Even you don't do that.
you don't, right?
right?

I'm sure you didn't see it
don't worry not even if she was the last pussy on earth. She would have to get alot of plastic surgery to change her appearance so I don't recognize her and change her voice.
Even you don't do that.
you don't, right?
right?

You didn't see it coming, did you? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What more secrets do we learn from him?:unsure:
You will have the same feeling if kidnaps the mc and has a wild time with him and you as a witness because you are the player :unsure::unsure:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This game won't have these tags: NTR, Incest, Harem, Scat etc.
Ah, so we have a true romance connoisseur. Or perhaps someone is a fan of Drifty... ;)

Anyways, saw this initially release a year ago and waited on it to see if another update would come out to avoid having my hopes and dreams crushed... and god damn did this guy release an update... 4k+ renders worth of update... :oops:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ah, so we have a true romance connoisseur. Or perhaps someone is a fan of Drifty... ;)

Anyways, saw this initially release a year ago and waited on it to see if another update would come out to avoid having my hopes and dreams crushed... and god damn did this guy release an update... 4k+ renders worth of update... :oops:
The tag #Drift and #family is missing. Need to implement it as “Planned tags” :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The tag #Drift and #family is missing. Need to implement it as “Planned tags”:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only tag that I am interested in adding in the future will be pregnancy because I want when the mc's daughter wakes up to have many little brothers with whom she can play, that would be having a big family, right? :love: :love: :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only tag that I am interested in adding in the future will be pregnancy because I want when the mc's daughter wakes up to have many little brothers with whom she can play, that would be having a big family, right? :love: :love: :love:
Nah we also need the harem tag as well but instead of girls when the daughter comes home to her mom and dad reunited as a family and goes to room she is going to have a harem of stuffed animals!

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes