Oct 10, 2022
More or less I think the same as you. Maggie thinks to herself that she hasn't driven a manual car in a decade. So I think that, like Mc and Allison, they are around 30. The doctor is 45. And Jasmine is 20+-.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah, I missed this one. :oops: She looks younger. :unsure:

I didn't ask for a picture of you on your way to work bro. :KEK:
All I ask was for players to play the game from a mature standpoint and you're out here posting a candid photo of you. :p
No, you. ;)

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra

Changelog:
  • Cheats button moved to top right

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
  • Option to skip racing minigame
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Does the mod work for the fix-V3?

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
it seems that i'm missing a scene in the gallery. the one before the last. anyone knows what scene it is ?
Messing with the toy during the yoga session can lead to 2 different outcomes (I think a short and a long scene afterwards). I got one when choosing different patterns and intensities (short scene) and the other by choosing only increase/decrease when prompted (long scene). But I did this by trial and error, couldn't really tell you what exactly is the deciding factor.

Hope this helps.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Unless dev make an official post about this we can't be sure but I think MC&Allie is in their early 30s, Maggie late 20s, doc late 30s, Jasmine et al. early 20s. :unsure:
mc is in 30s as it said in the overview.
mc meet Allie during collage so circa same age
i think Cooper and his wife too circa same age
Jammin is in collage so kind of 18-22
V in 30s, she said and Jammin call her old lady:LOL:
but the doc is more older
Nat is about 27 in my mind
Maggie is circa 25

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
My canon is that Lily wakes up from a coma to find that her parents have gotten back together and she's going to have a little sibling too.
I couldn't stand Allison, she literally berated him right in front of his daughter on multiple occasions and that's just a no go no matter how you feel about each other.

Veronica felt too clingy to me and none of the younger girls felt like real love interests so that left Maggie which is great because i felt like she was the perfect fit for the mc even if she brings an extra level of drama to the relationship.

This game definitely nudges you towards getting back together with Allison tho.

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
I couldn't like Veronica because Veronica was causing trouble as if our mc's troubles weren't enough. Jasmine is very adolescent and horny at first, but as she progresses, she helps our mc as much as she can. I get along with the mc's ex-wife because of mc's daughter. Maggie is a really nice and good character. I don't have a bad thought about her. she really supported our character with her heart. Finally, to talk about Nataly, I would like to say that Nataly is a love interest and an adventurous person, which I really wanted from the outside. She is someone who helps us like Jasmine. I really liked her scenes. I don't know why, but if I had to choose at the end, this is the character I would go for.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
All I said was having played all paths and all things considered, for me, hypothetically, V would be the ideal stepmom for Lily out of all the others.
Maggie is a little too focused on her mother issue right now, but she shows great promise as a mother/stepmother.
V shows promise too, but she is focused on living her dream relationship with MC, like the ones she read about in her erotica books. As a teacher, she does care for kids, but we don't actually know if she can be really affectionate and caring to anyone else other than MC. while Maggie cares for her dog, MC's dog, and MC when he was just a stranger.

Woah, I missed this one. :oops: She looks younger. :unsure:
AVN genes 101 :D

Messing with the toy during the yoga session can lead to 2 different outcomes (I think a short and a long scene afterwards). I got one when choosing different patterns and intensities (short scene) and the other by choosing only increase/decrease when prompted (long scene). But I did this by trial and error, couldn't really tell you what exactly is the deciding factor.

Hope this helps.
thanks, bro ! I was wondering if there was more to that scene or not.

More or less I think the same as you. Maggie thinks to herself that she hasn't driven a manual car in a decade. So I think that, like Mc and Allison, they are around 30. The doctor is 45. And Jasmine is 20+-.
mc is in 30s as it said in the overview.
mc meet Allie during collage so circa same age
i think Cooper and his wife too circa same age
Jammin is in collage so kind of 18-22
V in 30s, she said and Jammin call her old lady:LOL:
but the doc is more older
Nat is about 27 in my mind
Maggie is circa 25
every one forgot about Kris ! :D
and Tiana... there is potential for a Kilani-Tiana threesome too, we should not forget about her too quickly :D

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I couldn't like Veronica because Veronica was causing trouble as if our mc's troubles weren't enough. Jasmine is very adolescent and horny at first, but as she progresses, she helps our mc as much as she can. I get along with the mc's ex-wife because of mc's daughter. Maggie is a really nice and good character. I don't have a bad thought about her. she really supported our character with her heart. Finally, to talk about Nataly, I would like to say that Nataly is a love interest and an adventurous person, which I really wanted from the outside. She is someone who helps us like Jasmine. I really liked her scenes. I don't know why, but if I had to choose at the end, this is the character I would go for.
Jasmine is definitely my favorite as far as official LI paths. If there ends up being a Jasmine + Alexa throuple path then I'm so jumping on that train. Both girls are super charming and smart. It also seems like there's a lot more to Alexa beyond her playfulness. I'm not sure if there's going to be an Alexa solo route later on, but I'd be down for that too. I like both of them.

Behind them though, Natalya is easily my next favorite. Brilliant, mysterious, seductive, and smoking hot. People speculate a lot about her motives, but really we don't know yet. So she's intriguing.

Veronica's hot, but completely uninteresting. I've already posted about how she doesn't have any impact on the story anyway.

Reactions: MaxRichard
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes