Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It also seems like there's a lot more to Alexa beyond her playfulness.
Yeah...like her other 27 personalities lmao. Good luck with that one :ROFLMAO:

Finally, to talk about Nataly, I would like to say that Nataly is a love interest and an adventurous person, which I really wanted from the outside. She is someone who helps us like Jasmine. I really liked her scenes. I don't know why, but if I had to choose at the end, this is the character I would go for.
Just don't let her know where you keep your suitcase ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Cooper is a real bro, just with what he brings at the end. it's tough to top that along with all the support he brings. Just his moral support would be enough, but he does it all. more than any of the LI even. he just can't bring any sex :D

Jasmine is definitely my favorite as far as official LI paths. If there ends up being a Jasmine + Alexa throuple path then I'm so jumping on that train. Both girls are super charming and smart. It also seems like there's a lot more to Alexa beyond her playfulness. I'm not sure if there's going to be an Alexa solo route later on, but I'd be down for that too. I like both of them.
Yeah, Alexa could be the defining element in making Jasmine's dream come true, and making MC's project a commercial success. it's weird she doesn't push more than that to be included on the lab team alongside Natalya.
and Now that she knows where they are going for the conference, will she use her family's money to get there too ? :D

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Cooper is a real bro, just with what he brings at the end. it's tough to top that along with all the support he brings. Just his moral support would be enough, but he does it all. more than any of the LI even. he just can't bring any sex :D

Yeah, Alexa could be the defining element in making Jasmine's dream come true, and making MC's project a commercial success. it's weird she doesn't push more than that to be included on the lab team alongside Natalya.
and Now that she knows where they are going for the conference, will she use her family's money to get there too ? :D
I don't think she'll need to. I think it was made pretty clear that Alexa is going as the #4 whether Jake allows it or not :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I think this time Alexa will be obedient and stay at college.

But otherwise i agree, i imagine Alexa’s money will play a part in Jasmine Racing team Dream and for the MCs project.

I think she doesn’t have any real reason to push to be included, at some point they will come to her for support which makes her look way less desperate (and sus) than Natalya.

She’s a money girl and it looks like she’s pretty involved in her dads business already, I think she knows what she’s doing.

Im more annoyed at the MC to not approach more opportunities, I can understand it a bit with Alexa as she’s his student but he half-assed it with Kris too.

These girls are fucking rich dude and are in businesses which could be interested, it’s not like you can only approach old guys for funding

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't think she'll need to. I think it was made pretty clear that Alexa is going as the #4 whether Jake allows it or not :ROFLMAO:
i think she only said she was there at his desk to enjoy the drama unfold. not that she is going. she probably has a loaded schedule with no time to go on a trip.

I think this time Alexa will be obedient and stay at college.

But otherwise i agree, i imagine Alexa’s money will play a part in Jasmine Racing team Dream and for the MCs project.

I think she doesn’t have any real reason to push to be included, at some point they will come to her for support which makes her look way less desperate (and sus) than Natalya.

She’s a money girl and it looks like she’s pretty involved in her dads business already, I think she knows what she’s doing.

Im more annoyed at the MC to not approach more opportunities, I can understand it a bit with Alexa as she’s his student but he half-assed it with Kris too.

These girls are fucking rich dude and are in businesses which could be interested, it’s not like you can only approach old guys for funding
yeah, it's obvious those two girls could help him a lot.

it's weird he doesn't even mention to Kris that he is working on something that she could sell exclusively through her store and ask for funding or free parts for his car, it's like a super obvious path to win races. she gave MC a permanent discount just because she likes him. if we add the fact that hooking up with him pisses off her father's subordinate and the potential business of MC's project, it's a no brainer for her to go full sugar mommy. :D

Alexa's money could help, but it's more about her business sense and her connections, to me. she also has a great understanding of people and could steer MC and his project away from scammers, like the guy that scammed Ham.

illya11

Dec 10, 2021
Was reading the reviews on this game and decided to give it a shot. Played it and I have no complaints and am excited for the next update. I read one of the recent reviews and that brother was just yapping about the random complaints he had about the game. Shit made no sense to me with how the game really is. I don't know how he played this game and gave it a 2/5 but to each their own I guess.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Was reading the reviews on this game and decided to give it a shot. Played it and I have no complaints and am excited for the next update. I read one of the recent reviews and that brother was just yapping about the random complaints he had about the game. Shit made no sense to me with how the game really is. I don't know how he played this game and gave it a 2/5 but to each their own I guess.
To be fair i agree with his review when it comes to the forced relationship and i think veronica would have been a MUCH better character had she not started out as his girlfriend.

This game is good but i wouldn't call it a perfect game, i had my own issues with it especially when it came to the sound/music. It would be a 4/5 at best if i was to personally review it.

illya11

Dec 10, 2021
To be fair i agree with his review when it comes to the forced relationship and i think veronica would have been a MUCH better character had she not started as his girlfriend.

This game is good but i wouldn't call it a perfect game, i had my own issues with it especially when it came to the sound/music. It would be a 4/5 at best if i was to personally review it.
After thinking on it, I understand why people feel that way with how Veronica's situation is. Yeah I'd give the game a 4/5 as well, I'm probably just being nitpicky with what he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
To be fair i agree with his review when it comes to the forced relationship and i think veronica would have been a MUCH better character had she not started out as his girlfriend.

But she isnt his girlfriend at the start, she only desperatly wants to be.

Jake is single in the beginning and has a fwb who wants a exclusive relationship, its entirely up to the player how to react to this situation. Race of Life did this WAY better than all the other AVN's which make you start out in a relationship and youre forced to cheat on your girlfriend.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes