MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I play the game. And I'm about to have the MC and Jasmine go for a victory champagne.
There's a little mistake with left and right... at chapter 3.
First: Jasmine says 'Take a left..' but points to her right.
View attachment 3797547
Second: Jasmine says 'Turn right...' but points to her left
View attachment 3797551
No further comments at this point :devilish:
Literally unplayable

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I play the game. And I'm about to have the MC and Jasmine go for a victory champagne.
There's a little mistake with left and right... at chapter 3.
First: Jasmine says 'Take a left..' but points to her right.
View attachment 3797547
Second: Jasmine says 'Turn right...' but points to her left
View attachment 3797551
No further comments at this point :devilish:
Hello. Huge fan of Jasmine here. Allow me to explain the whole situation. :cool:

First of all I want you to answer these questions: what is right and what is left? How can you define the right and the left? If you say the right is the side where the sun rises then you're wrong because it depends on where you are in the world. :rolleyes:

I mean if you live in the northern hemisphere then yes that side is your right but if not then it's your left. Even though you're in the northern hemisphere you also need to turn your face to the north pole. ;)

All I'm trying to say is that... does it really matter? Right and left...or...left and right. It's just semantics. There is no need to lost in terminology. :p

Besides if Jasmine was real and told me the earth is flat I'd say "Of course, my queen." or told me that 2 times 2 equal to 8 then again I'd say "Yes, my queen." We are talkin' about Jasmine here, if you know what I mean. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Guys, I started playing this game in the last version, how long do the updates take to come out?
I want to say it was something like 7-8 months for this update give or take. Tho I thought I read this update was split in 1/2 so maybe the 2nd half will come sooner but who knows.
From memory, the last update was delayed maybe a month because of a scheduled operation.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I want to say it was something like 7-8 months for this update give or take. Tho I thought I read this update was split in 1/2 so maybe the 2nd half will come sooner but who knows.
I think these announcements from devs are always kinda useless and change all the time.

They announce they split the episode in two parts but it still takes suddenly the same time or suddenly half the episode is still twice the size of the last full episode because more scenes got necessary or whatever.

Its not even bad faith or anything like that, i just think avn development requires devs to be very flexible esp if they didnt mapped out every little detail up front.

The only things which matters is how many renders&animations / year or month are made, its the only metric which makes any sense to compare.

Reactions: Steuan and MakkAnzy

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So clearly that's supposed to be Jasmine in the header, why does she look nothing like that in the game? Does hair really make that much of a difference? Not quite finished with current content yet so maybe I'll get my answer. Also if anyone else is hesitant due to the length of chapters mentioned, don't worry it's not nearly that long now I'm guessing that was assuming you played all available paths.

Feb 25, 2024
So clearly that's supposed to be Jasmine in the header, why does she look nothing like that in the game? Does hair really make that much of a difference? Not quite finished with current content yet so maybe I'll get my answer. Also if anyone else is hesitant due to the length of chapters mentioned, don't worry it's not nearly that long now I'm guessing that was assuming you played all available paths.
think it's not only because she's a redhead, but also because she's outgoing, a scientist and mechanic, and loves grease—oops, engines.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fishbrain
4.80 star(s) 170 Votes