mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Nothing wrong with Allison, and doing an Allison path. But I'm also a little partial to spies & neighbors.

View attachment 3794383
View attachment 3794382
View attachment 3794384
It doesn't seem to happen too often, but we diverge here. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about Nat that doesn't work for me. Maggie is adorable though, and Allie is gorgeous. She reminds me of an actress and I just can't put my finger on who is it. I keep getting Nicole Kidman in my head for it and can't get past that, but I'm relatively sure it's not her I'm thinking of.

Reactions: MakkAnzy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with Allison, and doing an Allison path. But I'm also a little partial to spies & neighbors.

View attachment 3794383
View attachment 3794382
View attachment 3794384
lol everytime I see that Allison screenshot I'm this hot then im like o wait this is the hate fuck scene time to go cry in a corner after the MC is done.

Lol I always forget about the maybe spy ngl kind starting to like her more after the last update. and hey a neighbor better than a childhood friend am I right. lol but nah I love neighbors in fact my favorite childhood friend trope is when they are neighbors.

• Hey there

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Allie is gorgeous. She reminds me of an actress and I just can't put my finger on who is it. I keep getting Nicole Kidman in my head for it and can't get past that, but I'm relatively sure it's not her I'm thinking of.
Been a while since I've seen it, but I think it might be Amanda Schull, who I enjoyed in the TV show 12 Monkeys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It doesn't seem to happen too often, but we diverge here. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about Nat that doesn't work for me. Maggie is adorable though, and Allie is gorgeous. She reminds me of an actress and I just can't put my finger on who is it. I keep getting Nicole Kidman in my head for it and can't get past that, but I'm relatively sure it's not her I'm thinking of.
She does actually look a bit like Nicole Kidman & Amanda Schull. On Nat, I'm doing a playthrough, cause If I can turn her, I think she can be useful. You probably didn't take her to the charity thing, but on her playthrough, I did and she was just as useful, if not more so, than Allison. Her ability to blend in and discuss the battery was quite helpful.

lol everytime I see that Allison screenshot I'm this hot then im like o wait this is the hate fuck scene time to go cry in a corner after the MC is done.

Lol I always forget about the maybe spy ngl kind starting to like her more after the last update. and hey a neighbor better than a childhood friend am I right. lol but nah I love neighbors in fact my favorite childhood friend trope is when they are neighbors.
If she was a childhood friend I would have turned her down. Hahaha. No I wouldn't have, she'd be one of the exceptions. :ROFLMAO:

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Thank you.
Oh wow... no wonder I never got to see it. I will try it once for content sake. But that's not a nice path to follow. Sheesh! :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: Milton749

SnakeInTheGrass

Mar 10, 2024
If you like Allison Don't do it! - It's a hate fuck and wrecks a chance of relationship with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's actually quite clever of the author to place a sex scene w/ Alison inside of the story! I think it confirms my view that this is "one of those" games that you pick up because the models look good on the screenshots but then start playing it in-character and primarily for the story rather than going for the most pussy.

Haven't looked at update cycles, yet, but hoping this gets continued soon!

Jan 19, 2024
Dumb question but does this current episode 3.1 end with: where Coop dumps a bunch of money on the MC's table after supposedly winning it big at Toby's races? I could have sworn it said End of Episode 1 in the banner.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Dumb question but does this current episode 3.1 end with: where Coop dumps a bunch of money on the MC's table after supposedly winning it big at Toby's races? I could have sworn it said End of Episode 1 in the banner.
That's one of the more emotional scenes I've played in one of these games. Maybe it's because I'm a father of a similar-aged girl, but that one just hit me right in the feels.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Phone is terribly buggy. Every message I recieves gives me the "KeyError: v2s "
I haven't seen a single message from chapter 2 or 3, any ideas on how to fix this?
I already downloaded the hotfix, that only reduced the amount of broken saves I had but still have the buggy messages.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Phone is terribly buggy. Every message I recieves gives me the "KeyError: v2s "
I haven't seen a single message from chapter 2 or 3, any ideas on how to fix this?
I already downloaded the hotfix, that only reduced the amount of broken saves I had but still have the buggy messages.
Do you use mods? They usually break the games y'know.

4.70 star(s) 173 Votes