haryel

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know what scene is before veronicas pilate scene is the gallery? Is the only one I'm missing

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Shockingly good writing in this. Did not know what I was getting into when I grabbed it, but God. Had to grab his patreon, gotta know where it goes. The girls are cute, but a red head with pierced nipples? My two weaknesses. And a girl with good size boobs who doesn't have her nipples way up high so they look plastic seems like a rarity in renpy games now. Hat's off.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
but a red head with pierced nipples? My two weaknesses.
3 for me redhead , pierced nipples and she has a tattoo on her lower back I just love me a lower back / tramp stamp tattoo at least most of the time there have been times I didn't. But I love Jasmine's lower back butterfly tattoo.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Allison reminds me of my daughter's mother so much it's out of this world

So many times I wanted to screenshot and send to her

Dev absolutely knows what the fuck is up, especially with the different ways you can talk to/about Allison based on your personality points

Most of all I just need a way to marry Natalya but waiting for marriage before having sex. If you slander Natalya you are not a real man

planetfun

Sep 4, 2021
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra fix v3

Edit2: Fixed the double background music playing

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
  • Option to skip racing minigame
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
is there no walkthrough in this new Walkthrough/Cheats mod version like ep2 ? cause I can't see the hint when make choise

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Is Jasmine considered a main love interest? It seems like most of the content is Veronica centric, but I dumped her early on because I was super into Jammin. The only disappointment for me is that all the foot fetish options are tied up in the Veronica route which sucks because I would love to see some of that with the other girls. After all theyre dressed as import models in the promo scenes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is Jasmine considered a main love interest? It seems like most of the content is Veronica centric, but I dumped her early on because I was super into Jammin. The only disappointment for me is that all the foot fetish options are tied up in the Veronica route which sucks because I would love to see some of that with the other girls. After all theyre dressed as import models in the promo scenes.
of course she is a main LI the only one that im not sure about is Alexa. tbh it's only Veronica centric if you don't blow her off but on my Jasmine save i blew her off as much as I could and barley had her in any scenes didn't even get a single lewd and I think she has the most lewds right now.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
of course she is a main LI the only one that im not sure about is Alexa. tbh it's only Veronica centric if you don't blow her off but on my Jasmine save i blew her off as much as I could and barley had her in any scenes didn't even get a single lewd and I think she has the most lewds right now.
Jasmine is most definitely an LI. I’m also pretty sure that Alexa is only SG, but may have some solo and thruple lewds.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I avoid this developer because he abandoned a game I loved. I know it wasn't his fault, so I took a quick look at this new game. When I played, I felt a connection with his neighbor, but if I had to choose, it would be his ex-wife.

Reactions: MakkAnzy
4.70 star(s) 173 Votes