Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You don't need to worry about Alexa's path, because there will be none. :HideThePain:

Main Girls
  • Jasmine
  • Maggie
  • Allison
  • Natalya
  • Veronica

Side Girls
  • Alexa
  • Kris
  • Patricia
  • Tiana
  • Kalani
I don't even want her on a SG path. That girl annoys me. LOL. But I know there's some people out there who love her. I hope they have fun. Very happy for her to have some scenes so they can enjoy her. Be very pissed if she gets the whole episode though! (But I am joking, I know that wont happen).

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I don't even want her on a SG path. That girl annoys me. LOL. But I know there's some people out there who love her. I hope they have fun. Very happy for her to have some scenes so they can enjoy her. Be very pissed if she gets the whole episode though! (But I am joking, I know that wont happen).
Hehe. I agree with that she is kinda annoying but I like her. She is cute, and funny... and rocking double D's. :devilish:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You don't need to worry about Alexa's path, because there will be none. :HideThePain:

Main Girls
  • Jasmine
  • Maggie
  • Allison
  • Natalya
  • Veronica

Side Girls
  • Alexa
  • Kris
  • Patricia
  • Tiana
  • Kalani
i am so glad here are not named the main girls. it give more freedom to the dev

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hehe. I agree with that she is kinda annoying but I like her. She is cute, and funny... and rocking double D's. :devilish:

This is the correct answer. Alexa is fucking adorable, hot, playful, kind, brilliant, has huge tits, and she knows a thing or two about Cox-Zucker machines.

She's in my top three with Jasmine and Natalya, and a throuple route with her and Jasmine would be awesome. There's bound to be a lot of Alexa in the next episode with the Conference trip and I can't wait for it.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

Main Girls
  • Jasmine
  • Maggie
  • Allison
  • Natalya
  • Veronica

Side Girls
  • Alexa
  • Kris
  • Patricia
  • Tiana
  • Kalani
Is that your speculation or is it already known what the main and side girls are, routewise?

Steuan

May 3, 2024
She pissed me off a few times, but then she was being a smart arse in front of Maggie. That was the final straw for me.
I can hold a grudge, even in an AVN.
Do you think perhaps I get too invested?
Well... It's your taste. I think Alexa deserves another chance. I mean I completely understand you but there is no need to hate her. She's the goofy girl of this game. Also she comes from a rich family. I'm sure she'll help Jake a lot in the future. :p

i am so glad here are not named the main girls. it give more freedom to the dev
You're right. I've never liked the terms of MG and SG in AVNs, but we should use them for this game I think. Actually we haven't seen much content for the girls so far to classify them, except Jasmine and Veronica. Sometimes I afraid the story will circle around just these two women. :(

...and a throuple route with her and Jasmine would be awesome.
Amen to that, bro. (y)

Is that your speculation or is it already known what the main and side girls are, routewise?
There is not any official information about the MGs and SGs, but isn't that obvious? Jake calls Jasmine, Veronica, Natalya or Allison to the ball and the conference trip. Also Maggie's story sits on the main plot. So these five women should be the main girls. I really don't think Jake's going to plan a future with Alexa, Kris, Patricia, Tiana or Kalani. :sneaky:

Reactions: iamcomming

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There is not any official information about the MGs and SGs, but isn't that obvious? Jake calls Jasmine, Veronica, Natalya or Allison to the ball and the conference trip. Also Maggie's story sits on the main plot. So these five women should be the main girls. I really don't think Jake's going to plan a future with Alexa, Kris, Patricia, Tiana or Kalani. :sneaky:
Can you imagine if he had a kid with Patricia Jake would have 3 kids to take care of , she is up there on the dumb AVN character chart lol.

She pissed me off a few times, but then she was being a smart arse in front of Maggie. That was the final straw for me.
I can hold a grudge, even in an AVN.
Do you think perhaps I get too invested?
Nah I feel that to I hate her for no real reason other than her being to slutty and annoying, so I understand holding a grudge over a LI lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steuan

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You're right. I've never liked the terms of MG and SG in AVNs, but we should use them for this game I think. Actually we haven't seen much content for the girls so far to classify them, except Jasmine and Veronica. Sometimes I afraid the story will circle around just these two women. :(
hardly
Veroni... Viktoria went to canada and blocked mc. it makes me happy, i dont have any interest in her. she is nice girl and everything. i will miss the Jasmine and V jealous dialogs, but thats all :ROFLMAO:
the freedom/opportunity/control to get rid of her if you dont like her makes this game better, at least for me

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I surely hope Kris is a main girl. Wouldn't mind the devs coming out to get it specified so we would know for sure.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I'm a new player, gotta say I'm very impressed with this game, the quality in general in off the charts!

The most impressive part for me are the animations, there are so damm smooth and the racing ones are just awesome.

Anyone knows which program the developer uses for them? Just so happy to see someone not using Daz for them.

Also, I know this is a newbie question, but how long is the wait time between episodes? Please be a bit shorter than BAK lol

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
My money's on Veronica doing the hit-n-run, that bitch is stalker material and just the right type of crazy to be tailing the ex out of jealousy. GTFO if you ever run into one of them.

The most impressive part for me are the animations, there are so damm smooth and the racing ones are just awesome.

Anyone knows which program the developer uses for them? Just so happy to see someone not using Daz for them.
Typically if you come across an animation that isn't complete garbage tier, especially if it's got some physics going on then it'll be blender.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1718129601843.png

Hello everyone!

We hit the ground running! I decided to start with a lewd scene to give myself time for potential animation tweaks and to make the scene really sexy and well-developed. Honestly, I'm very excited and curious about what you'll think of this scene. I've already managed to make and render 200 images and 3 animations. Of course, I'm not even close to finishing this scene, I'm about halfway through the renders, but I've planned quite a lot of animations for it. We'll see how it turns out. I hope it goes smoothly. :D

I can't yet determine exactly how much work lies ahead for this update, as Joshua is still polishing it, but it's already clear that the upcoming update will be full of lewd scenes and will complete the entire Act I, so the amount of content for the Steam release will be satisfying. Of course, don't forget to wishlist Race of Life on Steam!

In a few days, I'll be posting an extra NSFW animation for Mechanics ($20) and higher tiers. I hope this will make the wait for the update more enjoyable for you.

Additionally, I'd like to ask you an important question! I want you to decide whether the MC should have a beard or not. As you know, up until now, the MC's beard has gradually grown each day in the game until he had a full beard. I chose this approach because I thought it added realism and highlighted the difficult time the MC was going through. However, now I want to give you the choice about his facial hair. So please leave your vote in the poll. The poll is open to all Patrons from Gamblers ($5) and higher tiers.

Jake's facial hair Poll -

Few words from Joshua :giggle:

Not a lot to talk about from my end. I'm still dealing with the most complex scene in the update (so far there are six main paths to work through the scene, and multiple ways it can play out on each path) and about now I'm really glad that I spent time updating my plot points into something that I can keep track of.
It might be a bit ambitious to have so many paths, but there is some commonalities between some of them. Ultimately, the player will get a different flavour based on how they have played the game up until this point—and there will also be a couple of new characters that will play a part in how the story unfolds.
That doesn't mean original characters will be forgotten though. Jake will have interaction with all of them. While it's not possible to give every character equal time, over the spread of 3.1 and 3.2, I think we've been fair with how much interaction Jake gets with his chosen girl (or girls).
Please keep the feedback coming, it's actually really interesting to see how there are so many different perceptions of what's happening and where the story is headed. Some are pretty close to the mark, some are way off, and some see things from a point of view that I hadn't considered—which can only be a good thing to make me think about how people react to the story and how it is told.

Stay tunned!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not sure what I like more. While the beard did look good i'm also not a fan of beards. I 100% prefer best. So if it's a choice between beard or clean shaven idk what Id perfer to lazy to see what clean shaven looks like again on this MC , but generally most MC's look worst clean shaven compared to having some something like stubble .

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, I'm not a member so I can't vote on the poll, but my vote would definitely go toward having a beard, or at least stubble.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.80 star(s) 166 Votes