mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah Maggie would be a acceptable option too tho id be more interested in them as a one on one scene. For me why I would go with Allie and Jasmine is because I struggle who I like more. Sometimes I have to convince myself I like Allie more than Jasmine it's really hard to say that with a straight face for me. Cause Jasmine is hot one of the hottest LI ive seen in an AVN. Jasmine has basically all my check boxes when it comes to what I like to see when it comes to looks then she is just fun to be around. But Allie is a character I rather spend the rest of my life with.
I totally get you on every point you make there. Jasmine may be hotter, the sex scenes wilder, and everything else, but if it's a choice between her and Allie, I'm saying "goodbye Red!" There's just a little something extra that you can't build into a character's looks or actions, and Allie has it. I've said it here before, but I'm bringing that family back together again (but still possibly with a new addition or two, if I have to :ROFLMAO:)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I totally get you on every point you make there. Jasmine may be hotter, the sex scenes wilder, and everything else, but if it's a choice between her and Allie, I'm saying "goodbye Red!" There's just a little something extra that you can't build into a character's looks or actions, and Allie has it. I've said it here before, but I'm bringing that family back together again (but still possibly with a new addition or two, if I have to :ROFLMAO:)
oh yeah if it was a real life choice good bye Jasmine too. But when thinking about my LI list / ranking harder to say that especially when I can play both paths on 2 different saves and not pick only one haha.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
People are voting for the threesome even though they don't know who will be in it? (or do they, I can't see locked post).
No, there will be a follow up :

We're starting a series of questions related to the Extra Scene!

As always, we're beginning with who should star in the 4th (already!) Extra Scene. As usual, the girls who have won previous Extra Scenes are excluded, so this time you can choose from Allison, Maggie, Veronica, Kris, and Kalani Mahamaya. However, to keep things interesting, this time we've included the option to choose a threesome. What does this mean exactly? If the majority chooses a threesome, there will be a follow-up question on who should be in that threesome. At that point, all the girls come back into play—including Jasmine, Natalya, and Alexa.
So now you have the choice: do you prefer a scene with one selected girl or with two? We reserve the right to present you with a few pairs to choose from, because, at least in our opinion, not every potential pair will work well together.

4.80 star(s) 170 Votes