MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Are you deleting the save/s from the appdata folder and the saves folder within the game? Just one isn't enough, you need to remove them from both. Once you've done that, there should be no way for the game to still pick up the save, as those are the two locations it pulls from.
And make sure the game is not open when you do it, depending on coding it will throw you an error, or put the saves straight back in.
Yeah, I did those things. I think it has to do with persistent files too and so forth, it is just too much of a hassle and I shouldn't have to do that everytime I want to delete 1 or 2 saves. The devs juat need to fix it, because this is the only game I have ever played where I can't do it, so just hoping for fix in part 2 of ch.3.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, I did those things. I think it has to do with persistent files too and so forth, it is just too much of a hassle and I shouldn't have to do that everytime I want to delete 1 or 2 saves. The devs juat need to fix it, because this is the only game I have ever played where I can't do it, so just hoping for fix in part 2 of ch.3.
I just checked it out. In my appdata folder for Race of Life, there's also a folder called "sync" which has save files in. When I deleted a save file from the normal two locations, it was still showing in my game, but when I also deleted it from the sync folder, it no longer showed up in game, so try that.

Of course, some games give the option to delete a save from the save/load screen in game, so it's definitely possible for the function to be added.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I just checked it out. In my appdata folder for Race of Life, there's also a folder called "sync" which has save files in. When I deleted a save file from the normal two locations, it was still showing in my game, but when I also deleted it from the sync folder, it no longer showed up in game, so try that.

Of course, some games give the option to delete a save from the save/load screen in game, so it's definitely possible for the function to be added.
What puzzles me it was there for the first two episodes, then when they released part 1 of chapter 3 with the latest update, that feature didn't work anymore. Like I said I posted a couple times in dicord but no response, so I don't know if they saw it or have no plans fo fix it, but I feel like the ability to delete saves is one of the most necessary features for these types of games.

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes