Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
the hate sex between mc and allison, make me remember my ex hate sex too jeez all my sex journey definitely the hate sex is fucking the best, the emotion, passion, scratching, choking and cursing is getting me always cumming like no ever had i wonder where that bitch now.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I encountered a bug. When you go to a race, you will receive the phone message from unknown girl. But it doesnt work. What is the issue here?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpy", line 595, in script
    $ phoneTextRecieve('alexa',phone_messages['v2s4unknown'])
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpy", line 595, in <module>
KeyError: 'v2s4unknown'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpy", line 595, in script
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Race Of Life Ep2 good\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Race Of Life Ep2 good\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpy", line 595, in <module>
KeyError: 'v2s4unknown'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Race of Life Episode-2-Extra
Tue Sep 12 00:23:51 2023

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
While I'm not the one who are responding to. I don't know if clingy is the right word how id describe her. I understand why other sat that she is. I'd say she is more pushy than clingy.

Reason why I say that is she clearly wants a serious relationship and after the MC gives a vague answer initially, she does leaves subtle hints to what she wants in their interactions here and there. But the main reason I say she is pushy maybe a week after the Lilly's accident she brings up the serious relationship talk again. Where I feel not enough time had even passed between the first time she brought it up to him + also it's clearly not the right time and last thing on his mind. So to me it feels like she is trying to push the MC in giving an definite answer.
I'd say the fact that Jasmine goes full slutty assistant mode during those two scenes very much accelerates her desperation for an answer. We as players know that while Jasmine flirts quite a lot with the MC, she cranked it way up while V was there. From V's perspective it looked quite bad and I'd say she had to make her move.

I haven't played a strictly non-Jasmine route yet, so maybe the flirting is not there, but on her route V's need for an quick answer is justified.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'd say the fact that Jasmine goes full slutty assistant mode during those two scenes very much accelerates her desperation for an answer. We as players know that while Jasmine flirts quite a lot with the MC, she cranked it way up while V was there. From V's perspective it looked quite bad and I'd say she had to make her move.

I haven't played a strictly non-Jasmine route yet, so maybe the flirting is not there, but on her route V's need for an quick answer is justified.
Maybe she was justified to be pushy cause she was jealous or felt threatened by Jasmine however it felt like it was too soon to me almost comes off as she is being a bit selfish because of what the MC is dealing with. Because of the the whole thing with Lilly being in a coma and him needing to find a way to get money for the treatment to start. But I feel with the whole Lilly situation id imagine a relationship is the last thing he is even thinking about. Now if she waited till he got the treatment started would of been a better time to bring it up and wouldn't come off as pushy or selfish.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So, am I the onlyone who doesn't give a damn about Veronica?
Nope while I dont dislike her but at the same time she is on the low end of my LI list for the game her content comes last for me. The only ones lower would be Alexa, Kris and the blonde neighbor your friends tries to set you up with hat might be a spy or up to something sus.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
No, you're not. I spent the whole playthrough just trying to get Veronica to leave me alone. I understand she's helped the MC with the project stuff so I tried to be friendly with her but haven't wanted anything to do with her romantically. When she finally texted saying she was going to Canada, I just wanted to tell her to have a great time.

Maggie & Kris are the only two I'm really interested in at this point. I like Allison, a bit, too, but she is a little too nasty to the MC throughout the episode despite all of his efforts to juggle so many things under great stress and that rubbed me the wrong way, so she lost some points with me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like Allison, a bit, too, but she is a little too nasty to the MC throughout the episode despite all of his efforts to juggle so many things under great stress and that rubbed me the wrong way, so she lost some points with me.
Weirdly enough that's part of the reason I liked her not cause she was being mean but it made the character feel more real , at least to me it seemed more like her being mean was partly a deflection. As I got the impression she didn't know how to feel or act towards the MC anymore since she didn't totally hate him anymore but also was maybe confused or conflicted so she defaulted to being mean. At least that's how I interpreted it but also I only picked choices that were being nice and friendly towards her for the entire game.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Weirdly enough that's part of the reason I liked her not cause she was being mean but it made the character feel more real , at least to me it seemed more like her being mean was partly a deflection. As I got the impression she didn't know how to feel or act towards the MC anymore since she didn't totally hate him anymore but also was maybe confused or conflicted so she defaulted to being mean. At least that's how I interpreted it but also I only picked choices that were being nice and friendly towards her for the entire game.
You and I probably selected pretty closely with Allison - I've tried to be understanding and empathetic the entire time since MC is the one that cheated, but I felt like by the end of this episode it's pretty obvious on that path that the MC is doing literally everything he can to help Lily and Allison so any reasonable adult would lay off from the constant attacks given the circumstances but Allison mostly just continues to berate him throughout, so I have begun to pull away from Allison by the end of Episode 2, even choosing not to do the dinner date with her.

I do hope those of you on her route enjoy though, she's a cutie. :)

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
You're not the only one, she's nice but I feel like she's too pushy, I mean, I get that she likes Jake and wants something serious with him but come on, the man is too busy trying to find a way to help his daughter's and she comes and gives you the guilty trip because you not pay her enough attention, GTFOH, at least her cat fight's with the best girl Jammin were funny.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You and I probably selected pretty closely with Allison - I've tried to be understanding and empathetic the entire time since MC is the one that cheated, but I felt like by the end of this episode it's pretty obvious on that path that the MC is doing literally everything he can to help Lily and Allison so any reasonable adult would lay off from the constant attacks given the circumstances but Allison mostly just continues to berate him throughout, so I have begun to pull away from Allison by the end of Episode 2, even choosing not to do the dinner date with her.

I do hope those of you on her route enjoy though, she's a cutie. :)
Your reasoning does make sense but you should do the dinner date at some point just once it's her best scene and at the end of it you get the feeling she is gonna change and be nice in the future at least if ur on the nice path for her.

Edit :
If I had to guess if you don't do the dinner you probably wont be able to get back together with her as it seemed like a turning point for her

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Indeed and even tho shes pissed and angry it shows how deep, strong and intense her feelings for the mc were and obviosuly still are which maddens her even more.

About Veronica it feels like their timing just isnt fitting at all, they are at different points in their life despite being the same age. The mc enjoys non-commitment for now after a long marriage and being free while shes looking for the exact opposite, she wants a comitted relationship, and probably marriage and maybe kids and whatnot. It just doesnt fit.

And shes the only LI which disabled the player feeling free due to being in kind of an relationship from the beginning. No matter for which other li you're going, youre still able to explore the other ones in the beginning of the game without feeling bad about it/being a cheater again.

But maybe im biased, for me this is mostly a story about the mc learning from his wrongdoings, reconquering his wife and rebuiling/saving his family. I really like Jasmine too, shes awesome and i enjoy her path but in the end it will always be allison.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Indeed and even tho shes pissed and angry it shows how deep, strong and intense her feelings for the mc were and obviosuly still are which maddens her even more.

About Veronica it feels like there timing just isnt fitting at all, they are at different points in their life despite being the same age. The mc enjoys non-commitment for now after a long marriage and being free while shes looking for the exact opposite, she wants a comitted relationship, and probably marriage and maybe kids and whatnot. It just doesnt fit.

And shes the only LI which disabled the player feeling free due to being in kind of an relationship from the beginning. No matter for which other li you're going, youre still able to explore the other ones in the beginning of the game without feeling bad about it/being a cheater again.

But maybe im biased, for me this is mostly a story about the mc learning from his wrongdoings, reconquering his wife and rebuiling/saving his family. I really like Jasmine too, shes awesome and i enjoy her path but in the end it will always be allison.
Honestly I feel pretty much the same as you on all these points. When it comes to Jasmine I think she is my 2nd favorite LI but at the end of the day it's Allison or Maggie for the MC to settle down with. Jasmine would be just for fun and id do it just for the content but I don't see her being right for the MC other than anything more then casual sex or fuck buddies.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes