Mod Unity Rack 2: Reinvented [V12]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Fek will just take the mod feature and add it to the game tadaaaam new update !
Honestly, wouldn't surprise me that he'd add the mod and make it official with Tamperung's permission just to call it it's own later on lol. Maybe not, who knows. He's still busy implementing freaking Multiplayer to a furry game that has a somewhat small audience when he should focus on, I dunno, everything else?

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Honestly, wouldn't surprise me that he'd add the mod and make it official with Tamperung's permission just to call it it's own later on lol. Maybe not, who knows. He's still busy implementing freaking Multiplayer to a furry game that has a somewhat small audience when he should focus on, I dunno, everything else?
The thing with Unity is that the more you postpone on multiplayer, the worse it gets to implement...

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
The thing with Unity is that the more you postpone on multiplayer, the worse it gets to implement...
Then that begs the question: why even have it anyway? What kind of functionality/interactions are they going to put in the game? Is it going to be another VRChat-styled multiplayer system, only with furries and bondage-themed actions like the base game? I just wanna know.

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Then that begs the question: why even have it anyway? What kind of functionality/interactions are they going to put in the game? Is it going to be another VRChat-styled multiplayer system, only with furries and bondage-themed actions like the base game? I just wanna know.
Fek has been light on the details but from what I can decern, it's something like that at a minimum...

... though, to be honest, he should just drop the multiplayer aspect right now, at least until he gets some Unity experience under his belt.

That or get a genuine team together, but we know his response to that (even though, to be honest, the project needs a team).

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Fek has been light on the details but from what I can decern, it's something like that at a minimum...

... though, to be honest, he should just drop the multiplayer aspect right now, at least until he gets some Unity experience under his belt.

That or get a genuine team together, but we know his response to that (even though, to be honest, the project needs a team).
no, the project need constancy, he work when he want he have 0 constancy, the work is irregular as f*** on the form and on the time.
long time ago he streamed on picardo at x hours x days for coding in live, but only 2-3 weeks after, the stream was just tableRPG instead of coding, and that's just the top of thy iceberg, their is an incredible amount of exemples...

edit : i don't have anything personnal against FeK ofc, i just see the result, and not behind the scene.

like i said i personnaly think he's lazy, and do what he like, if he don't like it he will take a conciderable amout of time todo it or just abandon it. he will be a very good dev under someone who manage it, but alone no, rack2 is the proof. short project feet him better.
again nothing personnal, and i don't know him, that's my own view from what i see, understand and deduct.

i've gave up on this project long time ago too (not the mod, the tamperung team have done an incredible work) good idear, good start, but irregularity made it bad. what's interest me in the game was the Character editor, who is simple to use and have a descent result for the alpha, but he did'nt finished it, updated it, or fixing the significant amount of bugs in it.
i find my interest in another program/game, who gave way better tools.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
V11 final build is out!

This is the final build of the mod (see post for details). Thank you all for your support!

Direct Link (for archival purposes):
Thanks for all the work.

Reactions: M_e_*

arsenicx2

Nov 9, 2020
Hello, followed the readme exactly and the game crashes right after launching :/
Any fixes?
I have the same issue. V10 works fine, but V11 fails to load the main screen. Even after a clean install

So I did some more testing. I'm running the game on wine. I updated from wine stable to wine dev, and it now runs.

Last edited:

queertransman

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 1104545

Overview:
Rack 2: Reinvented is a mod for Rack 2 that adds new features, toys, animations, bugfixes, and more. You'll perform sexual experiments in a laboratory environment, using the proceeds from your research to unlock more clients, more gadgets, and more ways to experiment. This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-29
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Tamperung -
Version: V8
Language: English
Prequel: Rack 2 (mod base)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
V11:

V7.1: - -

View attachment 1104545 View attachment 1104582 View attachment 1104583 View attachment 1104584
I just wanted to say there are a few problems but thanks for creating mod I love it I'm not sure if it the mod or what but every client I have quits even if I don't do anything within seconds I don't cause them pain or anything I just do what the task for the client is and almost every time they say the don't like anything you do it gets frustrating and impossible it needs to be easier and there needs to be more clients who like pain, etc higher tolerance setting or something especially if the task is spanking. Note it is something that prevents me from playing! Maybe if the clients and volunteers were more tolerant it would be less frustrating especially if you are following orders and they say they don't like it but you need to do it to get a better satisfaction rate.

Other two problems are
gay interactions character bugs
cant frot
cant grind

Anthonywinz

Dec 27, 2017
Man, the last update for Rack was in 2020, 2 years-ish ago from now.

Wonder what Fek is up to, and i sure hope they don't abandon the game.

Reactions: M_e_*
Sep 10, 2021
Man, the last update for Rack was in 2020, 2 years-ish ago from now.

Wonder what Fek is up to, and i sure hope they don't abandon the game.
I want to say I'm sure they haven't, as their track record seems to simply be really slow development without regular status updates, but I lose a little faith each month they say nothing. (To give a little background on this, Fek stated a while ago that they didn't want to work with a team and was developing this alone. On top of that, the next feature they plan to add is multiplayer, something that is very complex to implement.)

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is it possible to share custom characters without RackNet?
I believe someone had commented earlier that using text import-export to swap player characters in a single lab was also creating a favorited client so that might work but I think most people just make a throwaway email to sign up for racknet.

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
I believe someone had commented earlier that using text import-export to swap player characters in a single lab was also creating a favorited client so that might work but I think most people just make a throwaway email to sign up for racknet.
you don't even need a real email. You can just type some gibberish. As long as you remember the "email" and the password you should be fine

Oct 15, 2017
bugged in character creation, colouring gets broken and weird and wont change and persists across all chars

shame he left it with such a gamebreaker still in

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a question about the new clothing in 'Re-Invented'. It says they are recolorable, but how is that done? Also, for the life of me I can't figure out how to dismiss my subjects ( other than to close the game). Thanks in advance.
UPDATE - It's been a few years since I played this game so I was a little lost. FIgured out the end session thing. Now if anyone can tell me how to change the colors of the new clothes, I'd be grateful. Thanks

Last edited:

Ode Trendl

Jun 9, 2022
Is there a chance there will be human characters? They were present in the original Rack flash game but Fek didn't add them yet in Rack 2, because they wanted humans to look good enough before adding them. You think you can add them in the mod?

EDIT: Why the facepalm? I have every right to play a furry game because I'm only interested in the non-furry content, I don't need a permission

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: axmed4555

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Is there a chance there will be human characters? They were present in the original Rack flash game but Fek didn't add them yet in Rack 2, because they wanted humans to look good enough before adding them. You think you can add them in the mod?
HI..
Humans are sort of available already. Start with a bear or mouse, use a human head,tailor and color the body as you wish. Hair is a problem but doable as well. Ain't much, but works until something better comes down the pike.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes