Mod Unity Rack 2: Reinvented [V12]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

zartan0

May 5, 2021
Unless there is a hidden control I'm stumped, pressing F switches camera styles and some have the character less see through as you can move the camera to look past them rather than needing to look through them.

View attachment 2177031
Does anyone know how to remove this mark on my characters spine or a suggestion for how to cover it up?

Also does anyone know how to change my hair to not be my fur color?
I dont know how to erase that mark and i think you cant change color of your hair, try to make a new element in color changing menu.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
anyone have a link for v11? the patreon link doesn't work
V11 is not archived on any of the sites I checked but the posts for v10 only contained a mega link, there is a link to v11 mega in the OP here or were you asking because you can't use mega?

Snowgrave47

Jul 16, 2022
i keep on getting this textue glitch when i apply changes to my character, they change to a weird solid color, anyone know a fix?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to remove this mark on my characters spine or a suggestion for how to cover it up?

Also does anyone know how to change my hair to not be my fur color?
I dont know how to erase that mark and i think you cant change color of your hair, try to make a new element in color changing menu.
Thanks. Posting so that others might see while searching if they have the same problem.

Weird Spine Mark seems to have disappeared when I reloaded the game.

Hair got WEIRDER tho, when I had posted the first time it was definitely my fur color as is just visible in the picture with the back mark but later I noticed it was either white or shiny blond or possibly just extremely reflective and was definitely not something I would have picked. On your advice I dug deeper and couldn't find a setting for hair color but eventually by just clicking around on things I discovered that my character's 'hair' was apparently not one hair option but was more or less bald and instead made of like ten embellishment hair tufts that had somehow had their color bug out during a version transition as I couldn't get them to recolor like other embellishments do but placing new hair tufts I was able to easily recreate the 'hair' I thought I had made in the first place.

i keep on getting this textue glitch when i apply changes to my character, they change to a weird solid color, anyone know a fix?
Could we get a screen shot? The editor seems kind of janky from my experiences in the last day or so but a lot of issues seem to go away with saves and restarts if that is something you can do comfortably.

Snowgrave47

Jul 16, 2022
Thanks. Posting so that others might see while searching if they have the same problem.

Weird Spine Mark seems to have disappeared when I reloaded the game.

Hair got WEIRDER tho, when I had posted the first time it was definitely my fur color as is just visible in the picture with the back mark but later I noticed it was either white or shiny blond or possibly just extremely reflective and was definitely not something I would have picked. On your advice I dug deeper and couldn't find a setting for hair color but eventually by just clicking around on things I discovered that my character's 'hair' was apparently not one hair option but was more or less bald and instead made of like ten embellishment hair tufts that had somehow had their color bug out during a version transition as I couldn't get them to recolor like other embellishments do but placing new hair tufts I was able to easily recreate the 'hair' I thought I had made in the first place.

Could we get a screen shot? The editor seems kind of janky from my experiences in the last day or so but a lot of issues seem to go away with saves and restarts if that is something you can do comfortably.
yeah it went away after i turned down my graphics settings

now i have another issue where chemicals i apply to items wont work, cock ring doesnt even show what chemical is on it but everything else does

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
yeah it went away after i turned down my graphics settings

now i have another issue where chemicals i apply to items wont work, cock ring doesnt even show what chemical is on it but everything else does
Can't help there yet, I badly misunderstood the science minigame during the tutorial wasting all my science points and then spent my money on decorations so I am still recovering to the point I can purchase the tech I finally unlocked.

Snowgrave47

Jul 16, 2022
Can't help there yet, I badly misunderstood the science minigame during the tutorial wasting all my science points and then spent my money on decorations so I am still recovering to the point I can purchase the tech I finally unlocked.
i just play on the cheat mode, aint got time for that stuff lol, trying to rub a quick one out not spend 30 minutes on puzzles

Sep 3, 2022
does anyone else's computer start making a weird buzzing sound when they launch this game? in small windows its not that loud, but in fullscreen or large windows, it gets pretty worrying.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Interesting game. Is there any technique involved in the sex, or are you just supposed to waggle the mouse frantically in no particular direction until something happens?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Interesting game. Is there any technique involved in the sex, or are you just supposed to waggle the mouse frantically in no particular direction until something happens?
I would love to hear feedback / advice from others too.

I have never had great success with mouse control for sex, in demo videos Fek appears to use a circular 'stirring' motion with gentle speed but I can't seem to replicate his success at all as for me it is not stimulating the subject at any meaningful pace, trashing the mouse gets the bars up and they will orgasm but you can't maintain the ideal control and speed levels so the orgasm score is always poor to terrible from over or under or both.

What works for me is start an action and hold the mouse button down and some text should appear for "press space to start a new action", pressing space moves the current action to the background under spacebar control. You can start another action with the mouse or chat up the subject while using spacebar to control the previous action. I believe released is 'throttle down' / stop, holding is 'throttle up hard' and tapping is to maintain pace or fine tune the pace. With spacebar I fairly quickly learned how to score excellent orgasms.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
man...too soon this game ended its journey...full of untapped potential it had only to be left in the dust...i still remember the one-time i suggested to the team to make the hypno visor rotate a long time ago...many items and changes they brought to the table on a broken gem...and now they too decided to let this one go...well for what its worth...i thank them for keeping this game from flatlining...til it was time to pull the plug

1671410615900.png

*no Racknet is NOT offline (for now)...i only snipped this image for dramatic effect*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axis3123

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
*no Racknet is NOT offline (for now)...i only snipped this image for dramatic effect*
Might as well be, sadly, as if the number of people making their own characters wasn't low enough, it'll drop pretty quickly considering no more updates will be added, nor more content whatsoever. All that's left are the few popular ones (for very obvious reasons) in the racknet until the game itself no longer works. A shame.

That also means that the dev(s) who made this mod and the work put into it was in vain, though it was in good faith. Bittersweet at most.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Might as well be, sadly, as if the number of people making their own characters wasn't low enough, it'll drop pretty quickly considering no more updates will be added, nor more content whatsoever. All that's left are the few popular ones (for very obvious reasons) in the racknet until the game itself no longer works. A shame.

That also means that the dev(s) who made this mod and the work put into it was in vain, though it was in good faith. Bittersweet at most.
amen brotha

Reactions: Axis3123

zartan0

May 5, 2021
man...too soon this game ended its journey...full of untapped potential it had only to be left in the dust...i still remember the one-time i suggested to the team to make the hypno visor rotate a long time ago...many items and changes they brought to the table on a broken gem...and now they too decided to let this one go...well for what its worth...i thank them for keeping this game from flatlining...til it was time to pull the plug

View attachment 2246405
F#CK

MxAether

Jan 16, 2023
Hit X a couple times til you get to hand-free mode, and then you can drag the little reticle up and down the screen - i find it way easier than manual mode.

how to change a type of inection?
Hold down whatever number the CPIN is assigned to, it will bring up the screen of various chemicals you have for you to select from.

And how to install mod and not brake a game :)?
It's in the readme, but - you'll have to open the game clean once, and then drop the mod files into the identified folders from the readme file. :) it always works fine for me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GammaXai

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Hit X a couple times til you get to hand-free mode, and then you can drag the little reticle up and down the screen - i find it way easier than manual mode.
You are a gentlefolk and a scholar, I can't believe I didn't know about handsfree-automatic, that is probably what is being used in the showcase videos as the circular motion would be cycling through the different motion subsets.

Combining that with the spacebar for two actions under control was a real trip not only because I've never felt so in control in all the hours I've played but because my character turn his neck into a noodle trying to kiss someone while having sex with their breasts.

This game is so jank, why even have the manual control options when they seem so out of control.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes