fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
there's a HUGE memory leak in this game...
within seconds of loading the lab it crashes with 16GB of RAM usage and growing.
Either fix it or add "system requirements 64GB RAM minimum"

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i cant place any items in lab why or how? any help would be great.
Did the key layout change?
No the key to edit the lab is still "L" it only works when on the Lab Floor

same problem here, i tried to do as you say, but the problem persists.
Please upload your output_log.txt to google or dropbox and please post the link here so i can look into it[/QUOTE]

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
there's a HUGE memory leak in this game...
within seconds of loading the lab it crashes with 16GB of RAM usage and growing.
Either fix it or add "system requirements 64GB RAM minimum"
The memory leak has been an ongoing issue for a while now, Fek is aware but, please take your output_log.txt and upload it to the site

kalix

Oct 25, 2017
Please upload your output_log.txt to google or dropbox and please post the link here so i can look into it
[/QUOTE]

i quick fixed, game need to be placed on desktop, and not inside other folders. i just tried to drag file foldier and exe on desktop and work. ( sorry for my bad english )

Nov 23, 2016
Ok question about the game: how do I get money in the campaign? the girls do not pay me because I can not fill the targets, and when they leave, the goals remain there ...

Now in free play, the goals of the girls can i fill them ...

I did not know this game until now, it's very hot ... !!!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The memory leak has been an ongoing issue for a while now, Fek is aware but, please take your output_log.txt and upload it to the site
sorry i deleted those. I did fix the leak by deleting my savegame and character sheets tho. Im guessing at a certain point the game has trouble loading multiple 3D models.
Oh and one of the models... had no textures. Just the basic 3D model and Gray color.
Also i fiddled with the Num8 key which changes Model Scales for some reason... But while that DID cause the game to run slow, it didn't leech any memory.

let me know if you want a step by step of how i "activated" the leak.

Last edited:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Please send me in a pm a Step by Step when you have the time (no rush) and ill notify Fek
sorry i deleted those. I did fix the leak by deleting my savegame and character sheets tho. Im guessing at a certain point the game has trouble loading multiple 3D models.
Oh and one of the models... had no textures. Just the basic 3D model and Gray color.
Also i fiddled with the Num8 key which changes Model Scales for some reason... But while that DID cause the game to run slow, it didn't leech any memory.

let me know if you want a step by step of how i "activated" the leak.

dignity

May 28, 2017
so anyway to get old characters into this new version or are they gone forever?
Yeah, you can't play them anymore.

Either delete them to save the character slots or be like me and own 0.2.1 and play on your older saves.

BUT there is an even better idea. In the Character Creator, in the bottom right, there's an ' export ' and ' import ' button. Export your character, so it is saved locally to your computer, and no matter what character you are on, you can import that character and have the same looks like your older character, but you won't have the same stats.

Reactions: Shenz

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, thanks for answering. I mean when dogs mate, the male "knots" the female, that's what I would like to know if it can be done in the game, and if so, how to do it ...

Thanks in advance for the response.
Hello there,

So when in the character creations screen you have the choice to select if the your character will have a Knot or Not. When your with a "test subject" and you do intercourse (vaginally) as soon as your characters dick goes all the way in the Knot will happen. Before hand I don't remember if there is a way.

Hope this helps :)

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes