Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, what would it consist of, and how would the impregnation option in the preferences menu work?

Thanks in advance for the response.
Hey there,

So Impregnation is not actually in the game as of yet. The setting may be there but, as this game is still in Phase 2 it will be a little longer before any of the options are in the game. Fek has stated that he will most likely start on the Impregnation and other Content on that in Phase 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2017
damn! It was one of the options that interested me the most! XD.

Also when I select a male character, is not to squirt the cum inside a female character ... that option if it works in the game? If so, is it not working properly?

thanks in advance for the response.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
damn! It was one of the options that interested me the most! XD.

Also when I select a male character, is not to squirt the cum inside a female character ... that option if it works in the game? If so, is it not working properly?

If you mean not to Ejaculate into the Vagina,

When you see your climax meter MAX out Pull Out
there is a small shortcut but, it causes MAJOR LAG but if you hit B it will cause your Climax Bar to max along with your Test Subjects

Oct 25, 2017
If you mean not to Ejaculate into the Vagina,

When you see your climax meter MAX out Pull Out
there is a small shortcut but, it causes MAJOR LAG but if you hit B it will cause your Climax Bar to max along with your Test Subjects
Ok, what I want to know is if the option is available, that my character cumming inside a female character, and that it looks like dripping when the semen leaves inside of her, or that she swells when they cumming inside.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
So at this moment with the
cerverusverusmalus said:
or that she swells when they cumming inside
The Feature on Stomach Inflation when cummed in ties to the impregnation and other features that will start being added in Phase 3.

and on
cerverusverusmalus said:
that my character cumming inside a female character, and that it looks like dripping when the semen leaves inside of her
This will already happen when you fire your load in the Female Test Subject

Oct 25, 2017
So at this moment with the
The Feature on Stomach Inflation when cummed in ties to the impregnation and other features that will start being added in Phase 3.
So, for when do you think Fek could have ready the phase 3? I'm looking forward to that version ...

thanks in advance for the information

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately.... Your guess is as good as mine... No idea at all
Ok, sure we are not the only ones waiting excited that Fek finish that version.

By the way, how does it work to help with the translation? I would like to help with the translation in Spanish, but I do not know how it works, or the phrases that would need to be translated.

Thanks in advance for the response.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
When in game where you can click Help Translation a new window in your Browser will open

Each section has a phrase. then all the different languages that are being Translated in. Just go through the web page and look for any empty spanish and edit in the EXACT translation. then you should be able to save the changes or just leave them as is. I don't do the translation much cause it's not something i can put my time in

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, but there is no official list of phrases to translate, or some form of quick search? I have taken a look, and there is too much text to locate only the words to be translated in Spanish.

Oct 25, 2017
[QUOTE="Shenz, post: 298215, member: This will already happen when you fire your load in the Female Test Subject[/QUOTE]

Ok, I've looked better, and I've seen what you told me that I only had to fire my load inside the female, but I was very disappointed that only a few drops came out after removing the penis ...

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, is there a tutorial that explains step by step the creation of clients outside of Rack_2 itself, or that I see the characters that I created in the game, as customers, or test subjects?

By the way, how can I suggest to Fek that each different character created in the game have different preferences?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, is there a tutorial that explains step by step the creation of clients outside of Rack_2 itself, or that I see the characters that I created in the game, as customers, or test subjects?

By the way, how can I suggest to Fek that each different character created in the game have different preferences?

Thanks in advance for the information.
Ok so for the first question
Step by Step Character Creation Outside of Rack2
From what I have experienced I don't believe there is a way to do this unfortunately. If you mean by see what characters you already created you can use the IMPORT/EXPORT feature during the Character Creation Screen (advanced settings).

Different character created in the game have different preferences?
You can use the following link to the to make your requests (please be sure to check that there isn't a thread like yours already on to refrain from creating copycat threads)

Thank you for download!
:) Your Welcome

Reactions: Miyka

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, you can't play them anymore.

Either delete them to save the character slots or be like me and own 0.2.1 and play on your older saves.

BUT there is an even better idea. In the Character Creator, in the bottom right, there's an ' export ' and ' import ' button. Export your character, so it is saved locally to your computer, and no matter what character you are on, you can import that character and have the same looks like your older character, but you won't have the same stats.
Is there any way to get 0.2.1 again? (so i can load the old character) I may have deleted it

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes