mahoganydick

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, I've seen that if you select the feline species in the game of Rack 2, the dick does have spikes like in the cats' dick. With respect to the suggestions for Fek, I will indicate if he can put this option separately, so that it can be selected independently of the species chosen ...

Greetings.
just uncheck the option in the cock customization

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I have already checked, and if it is possible to add spikes to the penis of the character, now only need to add the option that can be knotted ...

A greeting.

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, does anyone know if I can manually translate the version of the game Rack 2 that I already have downloaded (2.2) without needing to access the translation website?

A greeting.

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but can anyone give a quick tutorial on how to control the sex scenes? I can't figure out what I'm doing. (in before "just like real life")

Aug 29, 2017
I pressed L to enter the lab editing mode but I'm stuck on the grabber tool? All I can do is select objects and move objects already in the room, but there's no way for me to select objects in my inventory to place down.

Oct 27, 2017
use your search engine in the start menu and type %APPDATA%
ok sorry for responding so slow but I still have a couple of questions. and sorry i dont really comput is the search engine the the search bar if not how do I access it. number two do I have to select something and then search it or do I just look for it in the search bar and/or search engine. last question does it matter which one I download. downloaded the linux

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok sorry for responding so slow but I still have a couple of questions. and sorry i dont really comput is the search engine the the search bar if not how do I access it. number two do I have to select something and then search it or do I just look for it in the search bar and/or search engine. last question does it matter which one I download. downloaded the linux
Hey there,

So first of all what type of OS does your computer use? Windows, Mac or Linux
To access the %appdata% open your File Explorer
and this will pop up 609eba9e200c79f3ced17d7be2bc33fb.png
From here look for where it says Quick Access and click there. Then just type %appdata% and hit Enter

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
is there any foot fetish content yet? I checked the box for feet in the beginning, but I havent seen anything for it yet
As of this moment, No as it has not been implemented yet. Implementation of the majority of the fetishes that Fek is putting in will be starting from Phase 3.

Oct 27, 2017
Hey there,

So first of all what type of OS does your computer use? Windows, Mac or Linux
To access the %appdata% open your File Explorer
and this will pop up View attachment 49519
From here look for where it says Quick Access and click there. Then just type %appdata% and hit Enter
ok so ive been doing what you said. go to files type in %appdata% and nothing shows up should I download one of the other versions

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes