Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys,

I want to thank you for notifying me of these issues. If you haven't already please go make a report on the Bug Page that is linked in the Changelog i recently posted

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IF THERE IS ALREADY A REPORT THAT MATCHES YOUR ISSUE!!! The more information we get the faster Fek can get a fix out after the holidays

@Msqt @riwigica @Zaphkiel47 @RainingRush

If you haven't tried this trick please do

Access the %appdata% and go back to the LocalLow and DELETE the Fek Folder

then try again after you do that

Please Let me know if you still have the issue

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
Hello guys,

I want to thank you for notifying me of these issues. If you haven't already please go make a report on the Bug Page that is linked in the Changelog i recently posted

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IF THERE IS ALREADY A REPORT THAT MATCHES YOUR ISSUE!!! The more information we get the faster Fek can get a fix out after the holidays

I have tried to delete the "%appdata%/LocalLow/Fek/Rack 2_ Furry Science" but the game cant create all the files folders 61Mb vs 230Mb and 15 folders vs 43 folders.

But it may be different to other users. I event try to mess with permissions, compatibility mode and Execute the game as Administrator.

The only way I have found was to copy past the "Fek" folder from another OS.

EDIT: The Bug was already reported in the bug tracker :)

Last edited:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Ok yeah this is odd I just tried it and i got the same result... As long as a SINGLE report has been put in and all the information we can give in posted there we will be able to see about having Fek get a Solution out sooner

I wonder if when he found the fix for the MAC version it broke the Windows Versions. Since originall Mac and Linux has so much issue running while Windows worked fine

Sorry I can't be of much more help then this :(

~S

Reactions: riwigica

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
Ok yeah this is odd I just tried it and i got the same result... As long as a SINGLE report has been put in and all the information we can give in posted there we will be able to see about having Fek get a Solution out sooner

I wonder if when he found the fix for the MAC version it broke the Windows Versions. Since originall Mac and Linux has so much issue running while Windows worked fine

Sorry I can't be of much more help then this :(

~S
It is fine for me since I have found that walkaround for the bug but it may be a while for a proper patch, I bet they are going to be busy this couple of days.

I am starting to think the problem may be with Windows 10 since it was working fine in windows 7 and inside a virtual machine, or could be a interaction with recent update.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thats probably the only furry game i play. i m not fan at all of these kind of thing, but this one is good.

Reactions: Shenz

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
@riwigica If you can post a little guide on the work around temporary that others can use to play this the current version that would be great

Thanks and Happy Holidays

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
If you run it in compatibility mode for windows 7 it works. (mine didnt' work as normal)
My game failed to load in compatibility mode and using Administrator permissions but since he don't know what is causing the problem it may work for other players.

@riwigica If you can post a little guide on the work around temporary that others can use to play this the current version that would be great

Thanks and Happy Holidays

How to get the Save game data from a windows 7 machine:
1. ->First boot a Windows 7 machine I have used a virtual machine the game should run but slowly.
2. ->Install the game as normal and run it.
3. ->Save a character skip the customization you can delete it later.
4. ->Copy the Folder "Fek" located in "%appdata%/LocalLow/Fek/" skip next steps to 5 if you know how to find it.
4.a ->Open Windows Explorer and type in the address bar "%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Fek" excluding quotation marks.
4.b ->That should put you inside "Fek" folder and you can now copy it.

5-> Rename the "Fek" folder on your Windows 10 machine to something else and put the save game data there just remember to preserve the file paths structure.

Now the game should boot and you can delete the character you have created in the virtual machine and customize it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shenz

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Sorry , did anyone knows how to cum when doing study? It shiny blues but Idon't know to press which key...
I tried but can't found mauunal...
Thank you

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
If anyone is using 0.22 i have a mod that modifies some things..
Takes clothes off all characters..
Modify and character youre interacting with..
Slider modifications..
I will try to find one for 0.23

Blain

May 30, 2017
Apparently, it is not only a problem with windows 10. I have windows 8 and i have the same problem, so it´s looks that windows 7 is the best option to play jaja.

Blain

May 30, 2017
Ok if anyone want to try (this worked on windows 8.1). I have done only the step 5 about what @riwigica said, i rename the "Fek" folder and surprisingly the game worked fine.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
holy shit this version is bugged to all hell
from embelishments from older characters looking just wrong to hair just not working at all unless its a mane to genitals going all over the place
i already uninstalled it ill stick to 0.2.2

RaineRiverwind

Oct 10, 2017
Hello guys,

Yup, Deleting the file and Pushing it into WIN 7 Compatibility mode did the trick

Rob0617

Dec 26, 2017
how does one access the appdata? I've been trying to follow the instructions posted, but im still confused, can someone give me a detailed rundown on what to do?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes