BurntCereal_

Jan 3, 2018
im stuck on a screen when i first start up and all it shows is the genital customization screen, i cant back out of it or anything, i require assisstance

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to hide the UI? I want to take screenshots without a huge interact button and dialogue bubbles in the middle of the screen.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Some feedback: I really love the new fur shaders. Reducing body mass and bumping up the fur shaders makes the characters look less uncanny. Only problem is that the shaders apply too much fur to the face/pawpads, and it's a pain in the ass to apply different shaders to different body parts.

I hope Fek puts some effort into adjusting the fur shader values on the default models, because there's huge potential here. 6365093463-24930488.png 6365093492-46742788.png

Anisogel

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys !

Am i the only one who have a problem with dialogue ? The personality of my "client" stay the same after i change of client.

Jan 7, 2018
I'm not finding any actual stuff (getting the subjects to the test rooms for example) to do besides customization. Is sex implemented or I'm just not too clever to find out how?
Mate you gotta go to receptionist blue jay, set up appointment, then go to your RACKNET PC and go down the elevator, out the door, and to the test room assigned.

Omni_chan

Oct 24, 2017
I followed the steps and it loads but it crashes when i go to interact with the NPCS everytime I delete the fek folder another one appears when i want to play it is or there something im missing or.....IDK?

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I have a problem
When i start the game this screen always appears and doesnt go away
Try going to /User/AppData/LocalLow and deleting the Fek folder. The AppData folder is hidden, you have to go to view on the file explorer and click "show hidden files."

liam hart

Jun 17, 2017
wait do we need to delete all of the fek files or is there a specific one that we need to delete

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
To locate the necessary file go to %appdata% into the LocalLow file and then delete the FEK folder

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
This game looks amazing, hope he carries on and puts as much time as he needs because technically it looks fucking gorgeous and has loads of potential

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
This game looks amazing, hope he carries on and puts as much time as he needs because technically it looks fucking gorgeous and has loads of potential
Trust me, if you follow his trello you will see what he has planned and/or possibly planned you can also check his game site. Furry.Science

Soap20932

Jan 13, 2018
For some reason when I enter the game it doesn't show the loading screen but instead it shows the options, it doesn't let you get out of it so I had to use task manager to close it. The game is version 0.2.3

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes