Koko Draws

Jan 18, 2018
Haven't seen anyone ask about this yet, when I'm telling the other character to address me properly I get them calling me defaultdomtitle_Male. Is there any fix for this?

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it crashes when i press play
Hello there,

When you mean play your telling me the game is launching, yet once you hit Play on the Main Menu it crashes. Try the following trick to fix this

open up File Explorer and in the address bar type in "%appdata%", one you get to the Roaming folder click on the AppData in the address bar and locate the LocalLow folder, open that folder and Locate the FEK folder and delete it

Once you do that try to relaunch the game and see if this issue continues

SeerOfMind

Jan 24, 2018
How do I get the subject to rim me? I’ve tried pressing numbers with the butt selected, etc but I’m still lost

MysticQuack

Jan 24, 2018
How do I get the subject to rim me? I’ve tried pressing numbers with the butt selected, etc but I’m still lost
I don't think subject rimming is implemented yet.

Also, does anyone have a copy of 0.2.1? I'm struggling to run 0.2.2 without glitching through the floor multiple times. I'm willing to give up the rimming for 0.2.1.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I don't think subject rimming is implemented yet.

Also, does anyone have a copy of 0.2.1? I'm struggling to run 0.2.2 without glitching through the floor multiple times. I'm willing to give up the rimming for 0.2.1.
here you go sorry for the delay Mystic
WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:

THIS IS FOR VERSION 0.2.1

Rack2downlad

Feb 2, 2018
Before i start. Yes. This account is just for rack. NO WAY I WAS GONNA PAY ON PATREON IF THE GAME HAS BARELY ANY PROGRESS... ANYWAY I was a little confused because my game would have massive frame drops and it pretty much kills it, and i was wondering if any of y'all knew how to fix that.
P.S. How do I use the sex toys or chemicals?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Before i start. Yes. This account is just for rack. NO WAY I WAS GONNA PAY ON PATREON IF THE GAME HAS BARELY ANY PROGRESS... ANYWAY I was a little confused because my game would have massive frame drops and it pretty much kills it, and i was wondering if any of y'all knew how to fix that.
P.S. How do I use the sex toys or chemicals?
I've had problems with framedrops before. I can't remember exactly, but I think I fixed it by removing the stored data in %appdata% for the game.

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
I have a different problem. I made it to the Material Synthesis Station, and found the 3 Canisium(?) nodes and got *ding each time. then it gave a "THis is not translated!" flag, and now it won't progress. If I click the nodes I get a *buzz, like "wrong!" sound now.

I'm at 25% bottom right, and the drone keeps telling me to "Keep placing chemicals on the grid", but I can't change to a new color, or complete this step. If I exit out of the MSS, the tutorial drone tells me to go back in again..

Otherwise, cool game so far. Would like to change cam angle when with subject, or, am I missing something there too?

Thanks!

EDIT: Uh,, NUMBER KEYS work lol.. DERP..

EDIT2: Ok, WASD moves cam during tests.. I'd like it to be left mouse, or maybe middle too..

Also, move the damn drone, I can't read clients info since I had to go back to get another one since I didn't actually have enough Canisium and needed more.

Which leads to another thing, the game was bugging out on me that I finally realized that manual would never get me anywhere, so I had to switch to Auto. I tried Simi-Auto, but couldn't tell how to make that work..

Even then, the game bugged out occasionally giving them or myself a bad moment. The client was constantly going "RIGHT THERE!" to "NOT SO HARD!" even tho I didn't move. Before on manual, she was just a mess of conflicting statements lol..

I know mostly due to my PC (Potato Computer), but it would be nice to iron that out maybe.
Thanks again!

flyde

Oct 4, 2017
This is probably a MAJOR bump, but I can't progress in the story mode since apparently I can't make myself reach orgasm. Not sure if my character just has god tier stamina or I'm doing something wrong.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes