RedWolf07

Dec 17, 2017
So far, my PC lags to shit when I try to run the game... After I choose lowest graphics, and windowed mode..

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Ill look into figuring this out from Fek as soon as I can get in contact with him

Shenz
So far, my PC lags to shit when I try to run the game... After I choose lowest graphics, and windowed mode..
Can you please tell me what your cpu specs are:

Graphic Card:
Ram:

So I can see what might be doable to help you out

Reactions: RedWolf07

RedWolf07

Dec 17, 2017
I have an Intel E7500, 4GB ram, Nvidia (Unknown model, lost the box) but has 2GB VRAM... Windows 7 x32... Yes, I downloaded the x32 files...

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Most other games can run on my PC, I've never had trouble with Arma3 etc...
Ok,

So give me a few days to hear back from Fek on this and as soon as I can get a Viable Answer I will notify you

I do want to mention something that I almost forgot

Info I Almost forgot :P said:
So there is a Memory Leak in the game that has been around for some time, Fek is working on solving this between the current phase (Phase 2) to Phase 4.

RedWolf07

Dec 17, 2017
Oh. That makes more sense. I know that there are some partitioning solutions. Maybe I might have a temporary fix for it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I have an Intel E7500, 4GB ram, Nvidia (Unknown model, lost the box) but has 2GB VRAM... Windows 7 x32... Yes, I downloaded the x32 files...
If you want to know what graphics card you have, I think the program Speccy can give you the answer.

And by the way, instead of making multiple posts after one another, you should consider editing your post. Keeps the thread less cluttered.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
When you download the program you extract the file and program into a folder ON YOUR DESKTOP and then you click the Rack 2 Application

Its in the zip folder i have supplied in Post 1

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
CHANGELOG:

- I believe I can safely say that I have fixed the bugs that were preventing Mac players from launching the game. I have tested 0.2.3 on OSX. The multitude of compatibility issues I found while fixing this were probably the same bugs preventing Linux players from launching the game. While I haven't been able to personally test on Linux yet, I suspect that the Linux builds should be working properly now, too. Please let me know.

- It is now possible to skip the drone tutorial with the "skipdrone" console command.

- I have started integrating a fur shader. Currently, this fur shader is applied to ALL characters, including characters that shouldn't have fur, like dragons and raptors. The fur is also disabled while wearing clothes, until I finish the clipping culler. This is obviously not a finished system. It is possible to modify your characters fur from the colors/patterns menu in the advanced character editor.

- As part of the shader overhaul, characters now support normal mapped details. This is yet another unfinished system that will not be properly filled out until Phase 3. With that said, however, you can tinker with the options currently available in the advanced character editor, and you can expect to see more options in the next update, as I finish adding support for swappable detail areas, so that different characters have different detail maps based on their anatomy.

- As part of the shader overhaul, I have started stripping away certain elements of the embellishment and appendage (hair) systems. All of the existing species definitions still have embellishments and hair that often look ridiculous and out of place with the new shader. Once again, this is obviously not a finished system.

- KNOWN BUG: From a distance, the new character shader fails and displays "missing texture magenta"

- KNOWN BUG: When you are ghosted out during an interaction, then fade back to your normal material, your clothing becomes fuzzy.

- Thanks to some recent [good] changes to Unity's game cycle, I am in the process of overhauling the timing of the physics system - specifically how it interacts with the IK system. This process is not finished, and you are likely to run into bugs and goofy behavior. When it's finished, however, this should dramatically improve both performance and animation smoothness/quality.

- As part of the overhaul described above, the jittery behavior of bellies and tails should now be slightly smoothed out, but not entirely fixed.

- It is now possible to facefuck a test subject in the Stocks apparatus.

- Adjusted the tail shape editor to allow a little more variety and better-looking short-tailed characters.

- A new setting in the options menu allows you to control how sensitive to stimulation your test subjects are, in general.

- In order to accomodate more interactions, especially between characters of very different sizes, the lab floor is now equipped with several platforms that will automatically emerge and lift the player to the appropriate height for each interaction, when necessary.

- Several bugs have been fixed:

- 0000194: [Bugs] Hairstyles don't load in RackNet viewer

- 0000250: [Bugs] Important Asset Missing, Missing Translations

- 0000269: [Bugs] Unable to play Linux build

- 0000296: [Bugs] "IMPORTANT_ASSET_MISSING" on game launch, file never rebuilds, can't access gameplay

- 0000332: [Bugs] TextureLayerUI opacity slider doesn't init

- 0000331: [Bugs] Tail properties don't build correctly on the first load; rebuild required

- 0000330: [Bugs] Two screenshots are captured on a single key press

- 0000329: [Bugs] Character bites down during SECOND blowjob interaction

- 0000328: [Bugs] Hip roll on table facefuck

- 0000318: [Bugs] RackNet previews load but then zoom way out

- 0000315: [Bugs] Cunnilingus reciving setting avaible for character without a pussy (V2.2)

- 0000313: [Bugs] Pussy selction of female characters don't stimulate anymore in V2.2 (Vaginal giving)

- 0000327: [Bugs] Penis length polls incorrectly after first insertion, causes unusual behavior

- 0000226: [Bugs] Female player sex organs do not fill climax bar on hands free automatic.

- 0000283: [Bugs] a creepy but hilarious bug

- 0000245: [Bugs] Flat chests have holes in them

- Please continue to report and discuss bugs at:

Download Links:
WARNING: The links below contain ADULT CONTENT, and should not be accessed by minors or anyone who cannot legally view said content.

WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:

Need a Staff Member to update

@TCMS, @wep or any available

Zaphkiel47

Nov 11, 2017
When I open the game, there is just a header 'Genitals' on the top right, some tools to edit, but they don't work. Nothing works, not even Esc.
This is happening on WIN32 and WIN64.

Last edited:

RaineRiverwind

Oct 10, 2017
CHANGELOG:

- I believe I can safely say that I have fixed the bugs that were preventing Mac players from launching the game. I have tested 0.2.3 on OSX. The multitude of compatibility issues I found while fixing this were probably the same bugs preventing Linux players from launching the game. While I haven't been able to personally test on Linux yet, I suspect that the Linux builds should be working properly now, too. Please let me know.

- It is now possible to skip the drone tutorial with the "skipdrone" console command.

- I have started integrating a fur shader. Currently, this fur shader is applied to ALL characters, including characters that shouldn't have fur, like dragons and raptors. The fur is also disabled while wearing clothes, until I finish the clipping culler. This is obviously not a finished system. It is possible to modify your characters fur from the colors/patterns menu in the advanced character editor.

- As part of the shader overhaul, characters now support normal mapped details. This is yet another unfinished system that will not be properly filled out until Phase 3. With that said, however, you can tinker with the options currently available in the advanced character editor, and you can expect to see more options in the next update, as I finish adding support for swappable detail areas, so that different characters have different detail maps based on their anatomy.

- As part of the shader overhaul, I have started stripping away certain elements of the embellishment and appendage (hair) systems. All of the existing species definitions still have embellishments and hair that often look ridiculous and out of place with the new shader. Once again, this is obviously not a finished system.

- KNOWN BUG: From a distance, the new character shader fails and displays "missing texture magenta"

- KNOWN BUG: When you are ghosted out during an interaction, then fade back to your normal material, your clothing becomes fuzzy.

- Thanks to some recent [good] changes to Unity's game cycle, I am in the process of overhauling the timing of the physics system - specifically how it interacts with the IK system. This process is not finished, and you are likely to run into bugs and goofy behavior. When it's finished, however, this should dramatically improve both performance and animation smoothness/quality.

- As part of the overhaul described above, the jittery behavior of bellies and tails should now be slightly smoothed out, but not entirely fixed.

- It is now possible to facefuck a test subject in the Stocks apparatus.

- Adjusted the tail shape editor to allow a little more variety and better-looking short-tailed characters.

- A new setting in the options menu allows you to control how sensitive to stimulation your test subjects are, in general.

- In order to accomodate more interactions, especially between characters of very different sizes, the lab floor is now equipped with several platforms that will automatically emerge and lift the player to the appropriate height for each interaction, when necessary.

- Several bugs have been fixed:

- 0000194: [Bugs] Hairstyles don't load in RackNet viewer

- 0000250: [Bugs] Important Asset Missing, Missing Translations

- 0000269: [Bugs] Unable to play Linux build

- 0000296: [Bugs] "IMPORTANT_ASSET_MISSING" on game launch, file never rebuilds, can't access gameplay

- 0000332: [Bugs] TextureLayerUI opacity slider doesn't init

- 0000331: [Bugs] Tail properties don't build correctly on the first load; rebuild required

- 0000330: [Bugs] Two screenshots are captured on a single key press

- 0000329: [Bugs] Character bites down during SECOND blowjob interaction

- 0000328: [Bugs] Hip roll on table facefuck

- 0000318: [Bugs] RackNet previews load but then zoom way out

- 0000315: [Bugs] Cunnilingus reciving setting avaible for character without a pussy (V2.2)

- 0000313: [Bugs] Pussy selction of female characters don't stimulate anymore in V2.2 (Vaginal giving)

- 0000327: [Bugs] Penis length polls incorrectly after first insertion, causes unusual behavior

- 0000226: [Bugs] Female player sex organs do not fill climax bar on hands free automatic.

- 0000283: [Bugs] a creepy but hilarious bug

- 0000245: [Bugs] Flat chests have holes in them

- Please continue to report and discuss bugs at:

Download Links:
WARNING: The links below contain ADULT CONTENT, and should not be accessed by minors or anyone who cannot legally view said content.

WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:

Need a Staff Member to update

@TCMS, @wep or any available
The game, both WIN64 and WIN32 are bugged to the point that you cant even go to the main menu

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
I am also having the exact same problem, with WIN32 and WIN64 versions of the game using Win 10 Pro 64bits.

I think the game cant initialize or write to the save folder "%appdata%/LocalLow/FEK"

But was working fine in a virtual machine Win 7 Pro 64bits, it is possible to copy the save from the Win7 to Win10.
It will load but I dont know if that causes problems with other things.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes