9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
can you name the uploaded game's file .. same as game name? i lost it between many files with same name...

furry dude

Jun 16, 2018
the save files for eather game mode dont load up for me all i get is just the bulding in the backround and nothing to click on where the save files selecttion should be

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
Fek, have you noticed the weird zoom/camera bug on orgasm ? Or is it just me ?
Oh and the transparency of the main character during the tests should be removable : I need to zoom out a lot to be able to see 'myself'

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm it seems like something went a little wrong... using v0.2.6

Edit: No the game usually isn't like this lol, just a pause-like bug Im guessing. I've included a pic of the model I'm using (updating seems to have eaten the decals I put on so I guess its time to remake them)

Edit2: I figured out the bug below happens when you attempt to put a cock ring on either a subject or the player.

D

Deleted member 516216

can u make them have sex with each other or two subjects?

AGyorkie

Nov 19, 2017
I'm not finding any actual stuff (getting the subjects to the test rooms for example) to do besides customization. Is sex implemented or I'm just not too clever to find out how?
to have sex with the test subjects you have to take the elevator-thing upstairs, walk over the ramp and talk to the receptionist (not the people at the front desk). After you talk to them about getying test subjects, go to room 1.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i read PC Build is very buggy (sometimes won't start on Windows 10) - Play at your own risk. That bug has been reported.
so ill test it with win 10 pro i7 3.4 ghz quad core 16 gb ram gtx 970 video

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes