AmnSyrup

Sep 22, 2017
I'm curious, does anyone know why when uploaded-- looking at my character returns a super fragmented and ultra glossy version of that character? :eek:

Bjorn0411

Oct 12, 2018
Just wanna say real quick, as someone who had the "trilib bug" that caused me to be stuck on booting the game, despite the game now saying I have the issue, I actually no longer do. I have gotten the game to boot (without removing any DAE files) and whilst I havent tried any sex stuff, I have been able to walk around and stuff.

Hey Fek, how did ya figure it out? Was it what I guessed, aka an issue with non ascii letters in the filepath? (such as ö, or ñ, so on) or was it something different? or did you not even try to figure it out (judging from the warning message) and its a pure miracle it worked for me?

But yeah, anyone who wasnt able to boot up the game before, give it a try now, the latest version is downloadable from the original post back on page 1.

Cas9

Jul 16, 2018
Hello there, new to the game. Really enjoying it.
Keep up the good work @fek_ !

A few newbie questions:
- how to use toys/compounds during the experiment? I manage to add the items to an inventory slot but then what do I do?
- how do I talk to the clients?
- It's still possible to upload my character to the net? It always shows a error message for me.

Thanks in advance.

fek_

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Just wanna say real quick, as someone who had the "trilib bug" that caused me to be stuck on booting the game, despite the game now saying I have the issue, I actually no longer do.
In 0.2.6b, I basically added a failsafe/catch so that if TriLib fails to load, the game will keep running without it. Notably, however, your characters are probably missing embellishments and are unable to equip clothing, since those two systems both require TriLib. (If I'm wrong, please let me know! Debugging this issue without being able to reproduce it locally has been a nightmare!)

carvious

Mar 25, 2017
I'm trying to load the game right now but I'm stuck at the game update portion of things. Would it be possible to just purge the old game save data and start fresh? It isn't popping up as an option but it may help.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
I'm trying to load the game right now but I'm stuck at the game update portion of things. Would it be possible to just purge the old game save data and start fresh? It isn't popping up as an option but it may help.
If you have no problem purging saves (and are on Windows): Just go to the 'LocalLow' folder in your 'appdata', find the 'Fek' folder and delete it. Start the game again and you should be fine. The game will create the folder again after startup.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
does anyone knows how to controls work ? just circle motion with left mouse pressed and thats it ? Also, auto mode on vaginal sex makes the character move above the test subjects penis without penetration, is this a bug ?

Bjorn0411

Oct 12, 2018
In 0.2.6b, I basically added a failsafe/catch so that if TriLib fails to load, the game will keep running without it. Notably, however, your characters are probably missing embellishments and are unable to equip clothing, since those two systems both require TriLib. (If I'm wrong, please let me know! Debugging this issue without being able to reproduce it locally has been a nightmare!)
Actually yeah, thats basically exactly the issue I have now with the game, horns, clothes, etc, dont show up.

Have you tried installing the game on a secondary windows profile that has non ASCII characters? Ive got an Ö in my username and therefore filepath. I know I rag on about that maybe being the issue, but ive had similar issues in the past and looking at others whom have had the same issue with TriLib, they too have had non ASCII letters in their username and therefore filepath. ( for the people who dont know, ascii only includes a-z, 0-9, and a couple generic symbols like ./() etc) Since I dunno if youve tried it, figured id let you know.

D

Deleted member 238517

Can you be a human MC in this? game is stuck cant get past the game trying to update old save files.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please can someone say how to play this game I dont understand. And how to get new updates?

AmnSyrup

Sep 22, 2017
So yeah-- this is the error I get.
It's been happening since .25, and I'm not exactly sure why.

Anyone got any tips on how to fix it?

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
You might be using old characters. Some of the old characters you can find in racknet are not compatible anymore and the fur gets buggy.
If this is a recent character, maybe the data in the AppData folder is not set up correctly. My advise would be to delete the Fek folder in appdata but I am not entirely sure it is the right procedure

Jun 28, 2017
probably a problem on my end but I thought i'd report it here anyway, fur nails/claws fins and pretty much every other embellishment show up bright white. I tried editing my character and saw that they were all unchecked, after rechecking the boxes it fixed the problem but only for my character, almost every npc so far has this bright white color on their embellishments (I haven't checked the test subjects yet but i'll update when I do and add screenshots). im tempted to delete the embellishments folder altogether but I wanted some other opinions before I do that.

UPDATE: the problem seems to have gone away for the most part, a pop up said I had a few missing files then installed them, but after checking the test subjects 1 still had this problem with fur on her jaw/neck so I'm expecting to run into this again 6367674052-78767206.png
I'm gonna try relaunching again and will keep updating this post as necessary.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please can someone say how to play this game I dont understand. And how to get new updates?

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Download the game from any of the available links at the main page, or buy the builds from Fek's official Patreon, extract the .zip/.rar content into any folder you want. Click on the .exe file. Enjoy, jer....... enjoy.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes