Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I was playing it before, it's a very nice game but unfortunately Fek is not updating it too often. He even promised to provide tutorial for modding this game in the past but well... We can wait for eternity for that :/ Anyway, the game itself is really well made, I only wish there were more updates.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I can't get the game to work it. I start the game and then nothing get a background but nothing beyond that. im running windows 7. anyone have a clue?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You should be able to make a humanoid when designing your character, but there are some irregularities. The goal, as I understand it, is that there will be humans.
So there are no actual humans just yet?

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017
It seems to me that before putting things, at least I could solve this type of bugs, because they take away a bit of realism and immersion in the game, not being able to put sample freezers, I know that the game is in beta, but fek, I should know that the bug is still in this new version, that it has got new things is good, but you should keep in mind that also there to correct errors and problems that have the previous versions.

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017
sorry, I'm wrong, if I always look at the poster, when I play it, but even so, when you have programs you have to try to solve problems you have, not only there to focus on putting things, if you do not avoid the problems that you are dragging, those problems they will give true headaches, the problem is that the base to place the sample freezers, I think they are wrong in these versions, you can place them in soooo reduced spaces.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
DevBuild versions are exactly for "putting things in", fixing any non-critical issues comes in alpha. You can place them on wall shelves.

Reactions: passiveDragon

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
Not being able to place an important item is a significant issue. And while it is actually possible to place it, it is very hard to notice without any advice. I think it's a bug that deserves attention. The bug wasn't always there and it has been there since 0.2.7 (two and half months) and perhaps even 0.2.6 (over 5 months). And it doesn't seem to me it should be that hard to fix. It seems to me to be one of those 5-minute-fix bugs for someone who knows the project well. (I can be deadly wrong about this.)

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes