Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a specific order you should do research in to make it easier? Like, is there certain research that can be done with very little stuff that makes it easier to do the more complex stuff?

DealerOfSalamis

Oct 24, 2019
Is there a way to make the character model non-transparent during sex-scenes? My character is always see through when interacting with a subject

DylanWolfie

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to make characters beg/demean themselves? I tried making them more friendly/submissive but nothing is working for me
You have to make them happy and build up their trust in you by talking with them, find someone who's already into submission, or spank 'em into submission till they're scared of you.

Khajiit228

Nov 2, 2019
I have a little(big) problem
(Trilib plugin failed to download “bla bla bla” files). Well,can someone help? (I am from russia,and my eng is bad,sorry

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
If not, could someone who has access to the release on Patreon update the yiff party page? It's been about a week and no one has chosen to post anything.

Reactions: bucketofsuckit

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
How do I get it so everything in the window is onscreen? Every time I maximize my window, part of the fetish list ends up offscreen.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
You know what I liked about the original Rack? I wasn't a person actually in the game. There was no PC so I never felt like I was being forced to play something I didn't want to. I was simply doing things to things in the game.

There wasn't a tour or reception desk... No player character... Nothing to distract me from actually doing things in the game.

So, I'm not a furry. That might be a point of disinterest about having to be a furry character in the game. I may have SOME bias about that. The Rack games were always more or less furry games too, BUT there were human characters in the original Rack you could import and use as well as half and half. There were plenty of player made characters and honestly I liked that.

I don't think that Rack 2 has the same charm. A shame really. It's kind of good but not to my particular tastes. Call it my opinion since that's what it is.

yourboypuro

Nov 17, 2019
I need help whenever I start the game I'm stuck at a black screen I know this is not just a problem for me but how do I fix it

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes