Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Rarely am I this excited about a bugfix patch. Too bad that there's no mention of a fix to the bug that occasionally results in the game getting stuck in a loading screen... Or maybe that was already fixed in the last update.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Yep, still as buggy as it was, from white hairs to slow or outright freezing loading. And now textures on main char don't load sometimes.

UltraBlep

Jun 27, 2019
has potential, and I love the ability to set preferences, but models are currently VERY messed up in movement, camera is bad, and sliders for preferences is annoying (Just common, rare, no would be fine.) at the moment, I would say download if you're curious about premonitions, but it's too raw to play for long periods of time. Also, maybe switch bull to bovine so it's less gendered. Made a feminine character, switched species to bull, and it looked like a dude. Not my cup of tea, personally. Oh yes, and maybe add pages to the preferences so you can increase the text size. It felt way too crowded.

wolfessalice

Jul 7, 2018
I'm confused I'm on WinRAR and there are so many files in the download what do I do? I see bgm and a bunch of other stuff for rack 2

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes