Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
Folks, there'll be support to VR in a next future? This is one of the games that i'm eager to see in Oculus, at least to see the game um 3d VR, and play it with keyboard or controller, idk but i think it's not that hard to release the 3d vision in VR, and add virtual reality controlers only later to not overload the work, just take the game out of the flat screen would be awesome.

Championer

Jul 8, 2018
New version came out. Anyone have the files?

====== v0.2.11 ======
"Interaction alignment polish" - February 13, 2019
====================
- This build is mostly focused on polishing the interaction reticles for all of the game's body-on-body interactions: making sure they're positioned properly over the interaction point, that they adjust as expected based on the subject's position and the camera angle, and that the player's movements line up with their input pattern.
- Feedback is now displayed intermittently while interacting with a subject via particle effects, so you don't need to keep looking over at the monitor to tell whether you're going too fast / slow.
- Reticle positioning and upDir alignment has been completed for all 71 of the body-on-body interactions currently in the game.
- Some animation polish has been done for 10 body-on-body interactions: hand.polishCock, mouth.cunnilingus, mouth.rim, hand.teaseMouth, mouth.lickBalls, mouth.lickClit, mouth.lickCock, mouth.lickFeet, butt.grindOnCock, and vagina.grindOnCock
- Base sensation and arousal values have been polished or modified based on playtesting and feedback for 9 body-on-body interactions: penis.rubClit, hand.crushBalls, mouth.biteAss, mouth.biteBalls, mouth.biteClit, mouth.biteCock, mouth.biteFeet, mouth.biteNipples, and mouth.suckToes

Daringhealer

May 10, 2019
So im just curious about something. So in wondering how to make your characters cock size bigger like the characters in rack.net such as arcanine (then one in best or most favorited)
Ik its kinda dumb but i am curious how to do it.

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
So im just curious about something. So in wondering how to make your characters cock size bigger like the characters in rack.net such as arcanine (then one in best or most favorited)
Ik its kinda dumb but i am curious how to do it.
You can find you character save file in C:\Users\<your windows account name>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_Furry Science\savedata\. Find file <your character name>.rackCharacterData, open it with any text editor and find parameters with word "cock" or "penis" in them and modify their values as you wish. Don't forget to backup modified files just in case. Keep in mind that game might reset these values when you try to customize your character in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daringhealer

Inyalga

Jul 28, 2017
This game sucks up alot of CPU power less than before but still alot and also texture and model wise is kind of a mess

nemax

Jul 21, 2018
Is it still sucking up a ton of resources? I played a while back and my CPU started creeping up to dangerously high temps, had to shut it off and haven't played since.
oh yeah, it eats all of my computer's resources pretty much, it lags and stutters so bad its unplayable at times.
i thought my computer wasnt that bad either.... i mean it could run GTA5 well enough when i still played it but maybe its just getting older then i think?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

acanthan

Jul 11, 2018
oh yeah, it eats all of my computer's resources pretty much, it lags and stutters so bad its unplayable at times.
i thought my computer wasnt that bad either.... i mean it could run GTA5 well enough when i still played it but maybe its just getting older then i think?
Nope gta 5 is an optimized game. Rack 2 is an alpha running alot of extra unnecessary code that bogs it down. I have a gtx 1080 ti, 32g ram, and a six core i9 overclocked to 5.4 ghz.

I still get stuttering. Not much you can do.

If you wanna post your pc specs I can shoot ya some advice if you're still curious about your PCs viability. <huge IT nerd

Reactions: Xol

mimirela

Jul 24, 2017
There is no real gameplay, no interesting systems, no basic story, nothing. It's not even glorified VN like many other 3D games here. Monsters are boring reskins (furry versions are of much better quality, but there is like 3 species of them?), no interesting mechanics, no progression, even poses are extremely limited and boring. For the last year, helmsman just added everything community wanted content wise, but nothing to make this content distinct, interesting or to make his game feel like a game. I got much more enjoyment out of CM, HaS and old versions of BotN. Not even talking about good projects like Rack 2 or MGI. 2020 is the year he will have to develop this techdemo into a game or stagnate until the sun explodes.

Is HaS Hunt and Snare? What are CM and MGI?

Daringhealer

May 10, 2019
t
You can find you character save file in C:\Users\<your windows account name>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_Furry Science\savedata\. Find file <your character name>.rackCharacterData, open it with any text editor and find parameters with word "cock" or "penis" in them and modify their values as you wish. Don't forget to backup modified files just in case. Keep in mind that game might reset these values when you try to customize your character in game.
ty so much!

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes