GuidedPrism

Feb 21, 2020
It seems like I deleted my launcher at some point but not the games files. So I have the files for everything but I cannot launch the game Does anyone know how I can launch the game/restore the launcher?

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
It seems like I deleted my launcher at some point but not the games files. So I have the files for everything but I cannot launch the game Does anyone know how I can launch the game/restore the launcher?
If you still have the WIN64_Data folder this should be anything you need (v0.2.10b)

Nadlug

Jul 21, 2017
Is it just me or did 2.11 actually break animations and body interactions more than they have ever been broken before?

Wondering if i should just to a fresh install. NM were still on 2.10b download hasn't caught up with the change log

Last edited:

MonsterDonger

Jul 22, 2017
Hate to sound like a broken record, but we seriously need access to the new version in hopes that the broken mess of 0.2.10 isn't the standard anymore (aside from the usable but dated 0.2.9 build). We've gone far too long without a stable build with none of us being able to actually enjoy the new addons and fixes made recently.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes