Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I mean, it's a long file and I don't know jack shit about Unity to actually understand any of the information there.
Yeah, there's a whole bunch of errors and exceptions in the log file that could cause the application to lock up. I'll try to run the latest version of the game myself tomorrow and compare the log file to yours to see if I can think of a plausible cause.

Of course the best solution would be that Fek would actually fix these issues. Has he even acknowledges these bugs?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
One of the reoccurring bugs I keep seeing everytime I try playing is the characters keep discombobulating during character creation, like the engine is so strained that it can't take the pressure of simulating body shape well enough to hold together if you adjust a few sliders/toggles, especially genitals. Still an issue now (although it seems to have gotten worse) and has been that way for as long as I can remember.

Shotraptor

Mar 5, 2020
I just downloaded this game and I'm stuck where you select the test subject for the first time. What do I need to press/click on?

CrossML

Nov 9, 2019
Hey does anyone know a way to make the game run faster? i have all the settings set to the lowest possible settings but it still runs very slow.

RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
ok i dont know what is the problem but as soon as i try to do any action with the client my character moves estremely quickly and you dont even understand whats going on. Another thing why is the camera stuck behind you?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
ok i dont know what is the problem...
By moving your mouse up or down (while holding left click), you control intensity of interaction, often it starts really fast, so you need to adjust. And F changes camera, X switches interaction modes, from fully mouse controlled to hands free.

bigdaddy53

Mar 25, 2020
the game keeps getting stuck on the "preparing game files" message whenver trying to interact with the characters from racknet. most of the time it's zero, but i also sometimes get 92-99% percent, but it never actually loads. i'm on the mac build, and i'm pretty much all out of ideas

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes