FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
But, is the Game atleast now Playeble ? I tryed a couple of months after it came out but that was a Dissaster. Is it now better?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
But, is the Game atleast now Playeble ? I tryed a couple of months after it came out but that was a Dissaster. Is it now better?
I guess it depends, for me it's buggier and the engine freaks out much more commonly. Even just adjusting some character settings causes parts of the body to rubber-band in odd ways.

• Haha
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I guess it depends, for me it's buggier and the engine freaks out much more commonly. Even just adjusting some character settings causes parts of the body to rubber-band in odd ways.
I downloaded the Game now. I will try it myself. Lets see. I have no high Hopes. Just dont want to cause a Major Freeze and Restarting my PC

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
It is not answer for your question, but for me the best versions were somewhere around 0.2.01-0.2.05, where Fek hasn't yet broke animation speed in full auto mode, and fur shader and different types of racks are implemented. Links for them are somewhere in this thread, they are still working.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
U
You know all of this could of been fix IF FEK WOULD STOP BEING A STUBBORN CUNT, if he would just hire atleast two people to help him out and made this full time. He would be able to make this game great, but nope he refuses to do so and makes this game more buggy.
Maybe because he's a scammer? If I received 20k fucking dollars a month to finish a fucking project, after 5-6 fucking years I would at least have done 50% of said project. RACK 2 builds are still ALPHA BUILDS, NOT EVEN FUCKING BETA.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
damn i thought this game would be finished... any news from FEK??? what's happening to him?

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Considering he collabed with Jasonafex for bedplay, I saw this coming. He makes decent work but his shit development times, audacious expectancy for coding everything himself and then expecting it to be just as good or up to snuff is where I think most people would have a few stern words about finishing or showing significant progress by now.

Take too long on any one project and people are going to look at you funny.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
I would agree, that the guy could be a "scammer" and why wouldn't he? That would mean the guy gets 20k Dollars a month for doing jack shit. That's a sweet deal if you ask me.
But if that's the case, the thing that doesn't make sense is why people aren't unsubbing.
I guess the Patreon Rewards are great, maybe? I know some other Patreon "Devs" who actually don't dev at all. They just send their monthly drawn stuff as Subscription Tier Rewards to the patreons and that's basically the deal. People seems happy, but nobody believes their game will still be made. Rack 2 is probably the same.
Why they don't give up on the "scam" part and admit that their game isn't happening but let people give them money for their Art Work directly, i don't know.

Last edited:

RyderCleff101

Mar 29, 2019
Playing with a Vega 64, and a Ryzen 5 2600, the game is still a bit buggy and all that. though from the last time i heard that Fek has a 1080 TI in his workstation. the game is still unoptimized, and the graphics settings don't really have any change to them from low to ultra.

Physics are super bouncy and rubber bandy, and forever who is into hyper and all that, just be very careful of how big you want your shlongs. you will break the game and glitch into oblivion. Small dom and big sub or big dom and small sub doesn't work. You will snap your character models neck, hands, feet, and back as well as your characters own dick glitching through the back. Animations are still super janky and i see little too no slight improvement with automatic mode.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I think he wants to implement all poses, tools and ik related tech, only after that he will be optimizing. It's on the wall of the lab there.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes