zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
Fek is just a disappointing guy, oh poor you pay some people a few hundred to get the game done and put effort into it. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. to be honest its just people just stop supporting him till he can do the promise job

Reactions: ejmuerte and atur

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Fek is just a disappointing guy, oh poor you pay some people a few hundred to get the game done and put effort into it. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. to be honest its just people just stop supporting him till he can do the promise job
He gets 21k dollars a month from 2100 patrons. Perhaps they just pay 10 dollars a month each, (obviously that's not the case) but I mean, it's not like lots of people are paying him more than that... I hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I dunno why you are angry, you don't pay for it and he never promise anything
People paid but it's not necessary, no matter how much money they give he won 't work harder, he've say it : just for support and have acces to early build... But most of people are dumb get angry cuz they paid and try to boss. That never work on Inde worker

atur

Nov 5, 2019
He gets 21k dollars a month from 2100 patrons. Perhaps they just pay 10 dollars a month each, (obviously that's not the case) but I mean, it's not like lots of people are paying him more than that... I hope so.
Sad Working Class Noises:WutFace:

keremvarol97

Mar 8, 2020
man i'm so furious

i wanna get some racknet characters into my favorites but whenever i try, the game says it's 'preparing some files' and it never ends

spamming the buttons jump it to 98% but it never proceeds further

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I dunno why you are angry, you don't pay for it and he never promise anything
People paid but it's not necessary, no matter how much money they give he won 't work harder, he've say it : just for support and have acces to early build... But most of people are dumb get angry cuz they paid and try to boss. That never work on Inde worker
If you paid somebody you wouldn't want a few hundred thousand down the drain to pay for this shit. I could just watch SFM films if I needed a quick grab & fap. Neat concept, poor execution. I don't care what you say to justify it either, support people who can get shit done in a timely manner, not shoehorn in everything in when they can without additional help. FFS dude should've been done by now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I think part of the issue is that people still treat Patreon as a method of paying for a service similar to paying for a game on Steam...it's not. Not even close. It's a tip jar, nothing more. You're not paying for continued or future content, you are simply giving a content creator a monetary gift with no strings attached. Legally the content creator doesn't have to do shit just because someone is subbed to them.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
If you paid somebody you wouldn't want a few hundred thousand down the drain to pay for this shit. I could just watch SFM films if I needed a quick grab & fap. Neat concept, poor execution. I don't care what you say to justify it either, support people who can get shit done in a timely manner, not shoehorn in everything in when they can without additional help. FFS dude should've been done by now.
Not for justifying nor defending Fek just repeating the warning he say when he have start rack2
I'm trying to understand why people who haven't paid a penny get angry because Fek work like an asmatic turtle

Still better wait yiffalicious 2 the character creator look waaay promising than rack2

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Not for justifying nor defending Fek just repeating the warning he say when he have start rack2
I'm trying to understand why people who haven't paid a penny get angry because Fek work like an asmatic turtle

Still better wait yiffalicious 2 the character creator look waaay promising than rack2
I get you are not defending him, and you are right, getting mad a Fek when he hasn't done anything to me is stupid, that's why I am not mad at all. I didn't give him, nor will I ever give him not even a cent. I actually don't give a fuck about rack 2 anymore, I just love to point out everytime this game gets updated here how much of an scammer Fek is.

Reactions: ejmuerte

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Body parts (especially genitals) still become disfigured when making adjustments to them, so if that was an issue for you before, it's still an issue in 0.2.11. Just fyi.

Reactions: RyderCleff101

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
New update from patreon:

"Just a quick status update, because someone pointed out it's been a long while!
I'm still alive, and still workin'. Not fast enough, as always, but I'm not dead.
Thankfully, not C19 positive, but I've got two family members in nursing and one who got quarantined, which has been weird and a little scary. We've also had to make some changes with the housing situation. It's been busy and hectic. But I'm still chippin' away.
The next R2 update is focused on more reticle polish and animation polish. I might try to include some new toys, because I know these body-on-body polish updates are boring and not shiny and new and exciting.

As always, please lower your payments/support if you need to, especially with all this crazy shit going on. This game is going to be free when it's done. You should only be supporting me if you're in a good financial position to do so; I'll survive just fine.
On the side, I've also been doing some continuation of the old Mustard comic, to stay sane. I know some of y'all enjoyed those doodles; I'll try to post new pages here, first, as thanks for stickin' with me. Y'all are wonderful. <3"

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018

I thought about it long and hard because I tried rack 2 awhile ago and thought it was more promising. I thought they were going somewhere with it that I might have donated to him, but in the end it turned out to be a slow burning dumpster fire that I avoided.

Maybe he is trying his best on his lonesome. Maybe he isn't. I don't know. Fact is, it's not going to be done anytime soon and that's why it pisses me off just a little to think he contributes to the number of projects not going anywhere. It's a compost heap of money that could be used elsewhere.

That is all. Valiant effort, seems like a nice guy, but way in over his head.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I thought about it long and hard because I tried rack 2 awhile ago and thought it was more promising. I thought they were going somewhere with it that I might have donated to him, but in the end it turned out to be a slow burning dumpster fire that I avoided.

Maybe he is trying his best on his lonesome. Maybe he isn't. I don't know. Fact is, it's not going to be done anytime soon and that's why it pisses me off just a little to think he contributes to the number of projects not going anywhere. It's a compost heap of money that could be used elsewhere.

That is all. Valiant effort, seems like a nice guy, but way in over his head.
he does looks a nice guy but his management on his game project is mess. fek needs a partner to help him

prndev

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe because he's a scammer?
He is not a scammer, you are being naive. Look what patreons are paying for:
https://www.patreon.com/fek said:
[your name] will be put in the credits in my games
That is all you get by giving him money. You don't buy a working game, you don't pay for features, your contribution will not speed up the process. All the haters need to realize they don't understand how this kind of patronage works. They fail to read the fine-print, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
The latest build is quite buggy, I'd recommend that in addition to the "Latest Dev Build" the OP should put a download link to the Latest Stable Build as well so people can still enjoy the game without a bug-fest.

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte and atur
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes